Rosé's Bae

Unicorns Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rosé's Bae

#loveubaes

 

It was peacefully quiet inside the classroom. In fact, only one student was present. It was break time and _____ had nothing to do but sit at her desk and listen to the music coming out of her earphones. She had her eyes closed, trying to clear up her mind. Earlier, she had an argument with one of her friends, and till now, she’s still quite mad about it which is why she’s sitting alone. Well, not until someone sat beside her.

 

“Hey bae.” _____’s jaw tightened when she heard the voice. The girl beside her was the last thing she wanted to talk to. 

 

_____ took out her earphones forcefully and glared at Rosé, who didn’t seem affected by it. “Ugh. Can you stop calling me bae?” 

 

The “bae” thing started when Rosé asked _____ if she liked her. _____ didn’t put any meaning to the word ‘like’ which was used by Rosé so she said she like Rosé. However, she only meant it as friends and nothing more, but Rosé doesn’t seem to get it.

 

A pout formed on Rosé lips as she whined. “Why~? But you’re my bae.” 

 

Rosé isn’t someone who keeps her feelings to herself, if anything, she’ll be declaring her love for _____ in front of the whole world, or maybe at least in front of the whole school. 

 

“I’m. Not. Your. Bae.” _____ made sure that the girl beside her understood and got her point. It was funny for _____ at first, but when Rosé practically kept on calling her bae, she eventually got irritated by it.

 

“Tch. Why is my bae so grumpy?” Rosé smiled cheekily, her eyes twinkling. It always made _____ wonder why that girl never lose her smile and enthusiasm when she had been closing her doors for Rosé.

 

Couldn’t take it anymore, _____ stood up from her seat. “Damn it.” She mumbled and went to find a place where she can be alone.

 

Rosé was already used to this kind of treatment from _____ so she would just laugh it off and find it cute instead. She seriously finds everything cute.

 

Its not that her feelings doesn’t get hurt, but she believes that one day, _____ will open up to her. Never did she consider herself as a fool like what her friends tell her, she genuinely thinks that _____ is already interested in her but haven’t noticed it yet, which is why she kept on bugging the other girl.

 

 

Nobody likes doing homework, but for the sake of her grades, ______ started answering her history homework while cursing from time to time. 

Her phone vibrated and a message from an unknown number popped up. Finding an excuse to open her phone, _____ smiled as she swiped open it but her mood turned 180 degrees when she saw the message.

 

‘Hi bae! What are you doing?’ The message read, causing _____’s eyebrows to meet.

 

“Who is— oh.” _____ tossed her phone on her bed, fully knowing who it was. There was only one person who calls her that, and she’s 200% sure that it’s no other than Rosé. She didn’t even bother replying and just focused on her homework.

 

One could feel when someone’s staring at his/her back, as if s/he had eyes on the back of his/her head. _____ can feel it. She could feel that there was someone staring at her. At first she let it slide, thinking that it was just nothing, but minutes passed and the feeling that someone was staring at her was still there. 

Making sure that the teacher was focused on the board, ______ looked at her back, searching for the culprit. Her gaze connected with Rosé, who smiled at her, not even feeling a tiny bit of embarrassment from being caught staring. It wasn’t an innocent smile, but a flirty one. It’s quite easy to distinguish an innocent smile from a flirty one, and _____ is a bit uncomfortable due to the weird feeling that she was having on her stomach. It felt so weird that she had to look away.

 

Somehow, the image of Rosé was pinned on her mind. It was the only thing she was thinking of throughout the chemistry class. The pearl white teeth that’s always showing, the light brown hair cascading down her back, and the sun that perfectly shone at her face that it almost looked like an effect from a photoshop. 

 

_____ had been having these thoughts lately, and it sure is creeping her out. She thought that she was going ape for thinking of Rosé. However, no matter how much she prevents herself from doing so, her mind wouldn’t just listen.

 

 

Boredom. Something _____ always feels whenever she’s at school. It didn’t really helped that their teacher in music gave them a free time to do the things they needed to do for their other subjects. 

Their teacher sat in front of the classroom, checking test papers that are needed to be given out the next day. 

 

Thankfully, or maybe not, someone sat beside _____ to ease her boredom. 

 

“Hey, _____.” Rosé tapped _____’s shoulder, brightly greeting her as usual. 

_____ turned her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter