Jisoo's Dollar Valentine

Unicorns Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's Dollar Valentine

I hate you less than I did before

 

 

Every person has their own perception of things, they’re entitled of their opinions and views. The way people perceive things, that are sometimes stirred by their own feelings, is seemingly interesting.

The concept of liking and disliking someone is likewise interesting. Admiration and awe is most of the time the start of budding romance or a mere crush, while clash of personality is one of the typical cause of why hate grows inside of a person. 

 

Jisoo and _____ had experience the latter. From the very first encounter of the two sophomores, they felt a negative vibe towards each other, and that was the start of a never ending battle between the two.

 

“She looked like a pig! So I told her that I was going to make her a nickname! Do you know what nickname I gave her?” Jisoo laughed, hitting the table. She was telling Jennie a what happened earlier during their class but she couldn’t stop laughing. It was their break time and the three of them: Jennie, Jisoo, and _____, were eating their snacks.

 

Jisoo continued laughing, not noticing that _____ was already sending glares at her, not that she actually cared. 

 

_____ slammed her chopstick, startling the two others who were on the same table. “Yah. Can you shut up? I really wish your mouth has a snooze button.”

 

“Tch. Mood wrecker.” Jisoo grumbled, starting a glaring competition. They’re on each others’ nerves constantly, giving Jennie a hard time controlling them.

 

“Stop it you two. I’m just going to buy something sweet. Don’t kill each other while I’m gone.” Jennie shook her head, seeing the two crossing their arms, still glaring at each other. 

 

If it hadn’t been for Jennie, _____ and Jisoo wouldn’t be sitting on one table and be stuck with each others’ company. _____ just transferred to the school where her childhood friend, Jennie, is, and Jisoo happened to be Jennie’s close friend in that school, which is why the two are together.

 

A couple of minutes later, Jennie got back, placing three desserts on the table. The two was distracted by the food, making them break the competition.

 

“What’s this?” Jisoo asked, inspecting the dessert.

 

“A muffin, ” Rolling her eyes, ______ took the fork and ate a piece of the muffin.

 

Jisoo scoffed before countering, “It’s a cupcake, idiot.”

 

“It’s clearly a muffin.” 

 

Jennie quietly ate her muffin, tired of being the referee every time the two fights. There was no day that the two didn’t have an argument, stupid arguments.

 

“Umm, no. It has a frosting. It’s a cupcake” Jisoo argued, not stopping until she makes her point.

 

_____ looked as if she was talking to a super dumb person.“What? Just because you put a frosting on a muffin, doesn’t mean it’ll turn into a cupcake!” 

 

“It does! Have you ever seen a muffin with a frosting? it’s a cupcake!” Jisoo started raising her voice as well, garnering attention from the nearby tables, but the students are used to seeing and hearing the two bickering already so they didn’t mind at all.

 

“Muffins and cupcakes have different recipes!” 

 

Before the two can even kill each other because of Muffins and cupcakes, Jennie stopped the them. “Oh my goodness. Just eat already!” 

Thankfully, both of them didn’t talk anymore and just ate whatever the dessert is called.

 

A lot of students hate mathematics. They hate it because they’re bad at it, and Jisoo and _____ in not an exception.

 

Fully knowing her poor problem solving capability, Jisoo challenged her seat mate, who happened to be _____.

 

“Let’s see who’s smarter.” She smirked, pertaining to their short summative test on mathematics. She wasn’t confident that she’ll do good, but she’s confident that she’s better than ______.

 

_____ raised an eyebrow and sat straight from her slouching position. “Are you challenging me?

 

“Uhuh.”

 

“Bring it on!” 

 

Once the test paper was on their hands, both of them answered immediately and seriously more than ever. The two were determined to do better than the other, which meant that they were dedicated to use all of their brain cells just to win the challenge.

 

 

Shortly after the students exchanged their papers, they were able to get their paper back with their scores written on it.

 

“Yah. Don’t look at it yet.” Jisoo instructed _____, who stood beside her with her paper upside down. 

 

Jennie saw the two and wondered what they were doing this time, so she went over.

 

“At the count of three,” Jisoo started, “One, Two, Three.” They flipped their papers and saw their scores.

 

“Ugh!!! I want a rematch!” 

 

_____ laughed and stuck her tongue out in victory. She kept on showing Jisoo her score, which was a point higher than Jisoo.

 

“You know, you shouldn’t be rejoicing. You barely passed the test.” Jennie chuckled once she saw the score of her two friends. Although the two were most of the time a headache to Jennie, she still f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter