Ravenclaw No more Sequel

Unicorns Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ravenclaw No more

A Sequel

 

 

Students shuffling around the classroom, chatting their way to their first period, there was nothing new in school, except that Jennie was back to her normal self. She stopped wearing make up and those choker that literally felt like there’s someone choking her. ______ tried persuading her to stop the facade. It took a lot of convincing but Jennie eventually complied. It was actually easier and much comfortable for her.

 

The door opened, and inside came their homeroom teacher along with an unfamiliar figure. Everyone’s eyes were glued to the girl in front of them. Her pink orange hair stood out, the nonchalant look on her face was hard to read and at the same time intimidating. The thick eyeliner didn’t even help. She wasn’t wearing her uniform, instead she wore a pitch black crop top that showed her skin, a leather jacket that made up for her sleeveless crop top, she sported a high-waisted black pants, a pair of nike shoes, and finished it off with a choker, a signature aspiring bad girls always wear. Inappropriate, her outfit, as well as her whole existence screamed inappropriate for school.

 

______ was couldn’t say anything as she stared in awe at the girl in front. “Okay. I’m taking back what I’ve said that ideal types mostly exist in our minds,” She mumbled to herself once she took in her, to what she assumes, new classmate.

 

The teacher asked her to introduce herself in front of the class, who were expecting a lot but only got, “Park Chaeyoung, or Rosé.” 

 

Rosé walked to her seat, near the window, just as she requested. _____, who was sitting at the right of Rosé, felt the urge to talk to the girl beside her, while Jennie shifted on her seat uncomfortably, knowing the new student, who’s definitely ____’s ideal type, is seating behind her. Worse, beside _____.

 

“Hi Rosé,” _____ greeted timidly. Rosé glanced at her, before staring out the window. Instead of feeling offended, _____ felt like screaming as she thought of how cool and charismatic Rosé looked.

 

Lunch time came, and Rosé is clouding _____’s mind. The latter noticed that Rosé was shutting off everyone who tried sitting with her. She straightforwardly shoots them a glare, even before someone takes a seat.

 

“Yah. Can you stop looking at her.” Jennie placed down her fork and gave an upset look to the girl in front of her. 

 

“Sorry. Hehe. She’s just hard to not notice.” _____ diverted her attention back to Jennie. Although they have kissed and took their friendship to the next level, it still didn’t mean that they were in a relationship. They’re stuck at the mutual understanding stage, at least for now, as _____ still wants to get to know jennie more. 

 

“Jen,” ______ called. 

Jennie looked up from her food and asked what she wanted. 

“Why do you think Rosé transferred in the middle of the school year?” She thought that it’s unusual since it’ll be hard to cope up with everything if you transfer in the middle of the school year.

 

Jennie gave a shrug, “I don’t know, maybe she got expelled.” She showed very little interest on the topic. The fact that _____ seemed very interested on the new girl bothered her.

 

______ nodded in approval. “Maybe, since she totally looks like a bad girl type of student.”

 

“Oh ,” ______ mumbled, causing Jennie to worry. 

 

“What? What is it?” 

 

“I haven’t taken out my books for the next period. I’ll just go and get it.” The time showed that there was only 3 minutes left before the bell rings, ending the break. 

 

“Do you want me to come with you?” Jennie offered, but ______ declined, saying she should finish her food.

 

______ opened her locker, looked at her schedule pasted at the door, and took out the books needed until the last subject. 

 

______ made a left at the corner pf the hallway, when suddenly she collided with another figure, making her stumble and fall to the ground, her books fell along with her. Wincing, ______ opened her eyes to see a girl, standing while staring at her. Instead of helping her, the girl rolled her eyes before walking off, which caused ______ to scoff. 

 

“Yah. Watch where you’re going.” A cold as ice voice was heard at the hallway, behind ______. She turned around, thinking the person was talking to her, but instead she saw the person, Rosé, standing in front of the girl who bumped into her. Although ______ couldn’t see the girl’s face, she knew that the latter is nervous as hell. Who wouldn’t when you come face to face with the intimidating bad girl.

 

______ turned around, picking up her things as fast as she could, when she noticed that a hand joined her in picking her books up. Rosé gave the books to her, before standing up and going to her classroom like nothing happened. ______ was taken aback by the action. Rosé wasn’t supposed to help her, buy why did she?

 

Of course, nothing will stop ______ from fangirling over Rosé. ______ told Lisa about what had happened, which caused both of them to squeal.

 

“Maybe she likes you.” Lisa wiggled her eyebrows, implicating something.

 

“I don’t think so.” ______ shook her head but the blush on her face says the opposite.

 

Jennie had enough of the Rosé talk. “Yah! Can you stop talking about her! It’s not like she’s a celebrity!” 

 

The two chuckled, before ______ side hugged Jennie, causing her to calm down. ______ is like the water that stops Jennie’s fire from growing.

 

“Sorry.” She mumbled and gave an innocent peck on the pouting girl’s cheeks. 

 

 

A week had past since the new transfer student came in the school, and yet, ______’s admiration for Rosé hasn’t died down just yet. Jennie expected that it wouldn’t last a week, but here she sees ______ stealing glances at Rosé. 

 

I need to step up my game. That Rosé is nothing compared to me. That’s right. but… she’s a real bad girl and I’m not, ______ likes… Nevermind. ______ likes me not Rosé. but then again, she keeps on looking at Rosé…

 

Jennie’s conflicting thoughts messed with her brain, but she’d decide that if it’s really needed, she’ll try and be as bad as she could.

 

The next day, Jennie came in class exactly one minute late, causing her classmates to give her all the attention once she entered the classroom. She had her eyeliner on, and her necktie slightly loose, and she has a lollipop in .

 

______ gave Jennie a weird look, as the latter walk in front of her, going to her place.

 

The urge to talk to Jennie is strong, but ______ had to keep it to herself up until break time.

 

“Can you even see clearly?” ______ asked out of concern. She didn’t want Jennie to have a hard time reading what was written in the whiteboard during discussion.

 

“I’m wearing contact lenses.” ______ didn’t like it when Jennie wears her contact lenses. She knew that it was uncomfortable, but she also knows that she can’t stop Jennie from doing so.

 

______ inspected Jennie from head to toe and shook her head in disapproval. “And what is it with your necktie?” She fixed and tightened the loosely worn tie before Jennie can even protest.

 

“And the lollipop?” Candies aren’t Jennie’s thing since as what she told ______, “Candies are bad for your teeth”, which is why ______ doesn’t get why Jennie is eating it.

 

“What’s wrong with eating a lollipop?” Rosé always had a lolli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter