Rosé's First Love, Last Love

Unicorns Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Rosé's First Love, Last Love

First Love never dies

 

 

 

 

The upcoming SBS Gayo Daejun is one of the signs that another collaboration between different artist will happen. Every fans anticipate this part the most for they get to see their idols interact with other idols. 

 

The two of the influential and popular girl groups out there, BlackPink and Twice, were told that they’d be having a collaboration for the said event, and Rosé felt nervous, scared, and anxious, three feelings joined together that made it hard for her to sleep, something she hadn’t felt for so long.

 

It had been years since Rosé last saw her. Never had she imagined that she’ll have to face the one who first stole her heart. Rosé knew that _____ had debuted as a Twice member, she knew that one day, when she too debuted, she’ll see ______ more often. 

 

When the two groups greeted each other and talked a little before, _____ smiled at her not recognising who she was. Rosé told herself that it was for the better since she didn’t have to go back to the past, but somewhere deep inside her, it ached to know that _____ doesn’t recognise her anymore or maybe already forgot about her.

 

The start of their practice is coming near, very near that Rosé even prayed to slow down time.

Rose contemplated for a long time wether she’ll introduce herself as ‘Rosie’ to make _____ remember her. She looked in front of the mirror and smiled. “Hi ____ ! Do you remember me?” She huffed, feeling pathetic. Rose looked around the room, making sure no one is around, before trying again. “Hi _____! I’m Rosie, your friend from Melbourne… Ugh Why do I sound so awkward?!” She laid at her bed and covered her face with a pillow. 

 

The practice began the next day. It was held at one of JYP’s practice room.

 

“What’s wrong? Why do you look so nervous? Chill. You don’t have to talk to them if you’re feeling shy.” The worry on Rosé’s face is very obvious that Lisa noticed and , thinking that she’s only being an introvert.

 

“You don’t understand. She’s here. The one I told you about. _____ .” Rosé whispered harshly, only enough for Lisa to hear. The latter’s eyes widened animatedly. Rosé had mentioned an ‘_____’ to her before, the one whom she refers to as ‘the only girl who shook chaeyoung’s heart’, but she didn’t know that that _____ is Twice’s _____. 

 

From mouth wide open, to a smirk, Lisa laughed evilly, which alarmed Rosé. 

 

“Don’t even think of doing anything stupid. I’m telling you, you’re dead if you do.” The seriousness plus the glare made it even look funny for Lisa. She really couldn’t take her friend seriously. 

 

“Okay, Okay. I won’t” She raised her hands in defeat. 

 

Rosé watched in jealousy as ______ and Jennie have fun talking to each other as if they’ve been friends for so long, which isn’t the case since they just met each other 30 minutes ago. _____ wasn’t the type to easily hold a conversation with others, she was like Rosé, who has a hard time starting a conversation and keeping it going, but _____ changed. She was no longer the shy and quiet one who only talks when someone asks her. 

 

The first part of the practice began, and it didn’t take long for all the girls to get tired. Rosé had been glancing at ______ from time to time, even staring at times. ______ , being a sensitive person (sometimes), knew that someone was looking at her, she just didn’t want to be put in an awkward situation where they’ll be having a staring contest. 

 

When ______ went back to the practice room, after having to go to the restroom, she noticed that Rosé was sitting all alone. Nobody noticed since they were so into the story Jisoo was telling. _____ sat beside Rosé, glancing quickly, offering a smile, before looking straight ahead, where the girls gathered.

 

“Not interested in Jisoo unnie’s story or You already heard it?” ______ asked, still looking ahead. 

 

It took a while for Rosé to respond, due to the shock from the fact that ______ is sitting next to her, closer than ever. She wasn’t just looking at her on tv or from afar, she’s looking at ______ directly beside her and as creepy as it may sound, she can smell the scent of ______’s perfume.

 

“Both.” Keeping her answers short might keep her from stuttering, she figured.

 

______ nodded before mentioning, “If I’m not being delusional, you kept on glancing at me earlier. Is there something you wanted to say?” 

 

Rosé couldn’t help but blush, and right at the moment ______ looked at her straight into the eyes, she thought that her face was on fire. 

 

“I’m sorry if I stared too much, I didn’t mean to. It just happens that… that wherever I look, you’re there.. So…” Rosé felt uncomfortable when she noticed that ______ wasn’t listening anymore and was just looking at her, staring directly at her eyes. 

 

“Umm… Is there something wrong?” 

 

“Oh! Nothing, I just thought that you—- never mind.” Scratching her nape, ______ chuckled awkwardly , slightly embarrassed.

 

Seconds later, much to ______’s delightfulness, the choreographer called the girls in order to teach the next part of the song.

 

Everybody seems to be progressing alright but a certain orange-haired girl isn’t. “I thought you’re one of the dancers. You seem distracted, can you focus first so we can move on already?” The choreographer told her off, which caught the attention of the other girls. 

 

“Sorry.” She wasn’t the type to be the slow learner of the group. Rosé is usually the one who leads, along with Lisa, but this time, it seems that all she could think of is her First Love who talked to her just a while ago.

 

The choreographer didn’t seem to be satisfied so she asked Lisa to help Rosé. 

 

“How about ______? Cause, you know.. I’m a bit struggling with the choreo.” A smirk creeped up Lisa’s face as she saw Rosé’s eyes widen and became a glare, directed to her. ‘Thank me later.’ Lisa mouthed before l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter