Past Chapter 18

Passerby

“How come my dear boy forgot that I dislike surprises?”

Ryeowook laughed wholeheartedly at such what he thought a compliment. He always likes surprising people even though he knows some people don’t like them. He was just fond of seeing their unexpected reaction. Some people tend to be happy while some barely expressed their discontentment.

“Auntie, didn’t I tell you by phone that I’m going to pay you a short visit? Just to see how you are doing? When was that?” He hummed, “Two days ago? Right, shortly two days ago. More likely it’s almost been a year since I last visited you.”

“Be or not I didn’t get what you mean two days ago. You are busy working my boy. Don’t mind about me and focus on your own career. You could visit me anytime you want. Don’t push yourself.” Junhee said while cutting the apple, making it as rabbit shaped ones. Since Ryeowook came visiting without telling her that day, she didn’t get to prepare much snacks for her dear nephew who she love like her own son, “You came here by yourself, where’s Kyu?”

Ryeowook knew his aunt would ask about Kyuhyun. Back there he purposely didn’t ask Kyuhyun to come along with him. Calmly he takes the cup of tea by hand, slurping its bitter taste and smiles as he place it back with a click. “He’s probably at home already from school.”

“After Seojin left I remember how he often sticks around you from behind. Two young boys left alone by their mother, I was glad being there taking care of you both. Even though I believe you as his older brother could shower him more care.” Junhee gave the rabbit shaped apple to her nephew. “Is he doing well? I miss that young boy.”

Ryeowook was astounded when he heard his mother’s name was mentioned. He never missed a day without thinking of his mother. It has been years since he heard someone called her name. Why now? Was it because she’s reminded of Kyuhyun?

“I’m proud to say he’s doing well.”

Kyuhyun is almost a perfect copy paste of their mother and for him who’s staying in the same roof never missed a chance seeing a glimpse of their mother’s figure from the boy. He then once again sipped the tea after a bite of apple, distracting himself from unwanted thoughts.

“Auntie…We couldn’t pay—“

“There are no debts since the very beginning.” Junhee wiped her hands with a cloth, “Just seeing my two nephews grows up really well and healthy makes me happy. It is more than enough than you think it is.”

“Auntie, we are grown ups. But I don’t think you seen that in us.” Ryeowook observed the rabbit shaped piece of apple as he chuckled. It made him to reminisce the time when they were kids. “Sometimes I wish to go back being a child, those innocent times when the children know nothing more than adults, enjoying their life to the fullest without having many thoughts. Curious world they’re in but still managed to smile after knowing what they’re curious about.”

“Even though you both are grown ups, I still see the young figures you both once were in.” Junhee said, refilling the tea on Ryeowook’s soon to be empty glass. She then takes a small glance at Ryeowook’s hands, “I see that you have other things that are bothering you. That’s why you visited me, am I right?”

Ryeowook stopped playing his finger nails, hands formed into fist.

“Sometimes I think…Its funny how children could tolerate more than adults.” Ryeowook takes the remote control, turning on the television. It’s one way of distracting himself.

“I baked some cookies.” Junhee left to the kitchen and return with plate of cookies.

“I’m too old for cookies.” Junhee knows him too well. Ryeowook still take the cookie despite what he said. “This is so good.”

“I will wrap some for Kyuhyun.” Junhee chuckled, “That boy loves them as much as you do.”

Ryeowook nods eagerly, “Please do auntie.”

Junhee left her guilty look from her nephew, leaving her kitchen and later return back with more cookies.

“Thank you auntie.” Ryeowook hugs his aunt like his own mother. “You’re the best.”

Junhee caress Ryeowook’s head like how she used to do it to the young boy while holding back her tears. “Make your stay here next time with your brother. I miss cooking for both of you.”

**

On that rainy night, the man stood outside of the house not bothering of the cold air that sharply hits him inside out.

“He’s my son.”

“Please go. Because of you I broke her promise.”

“Look. I’m thankful that you’ve been taking care and raising him into such a well-mannered son, even without a parent around. Even when I thought I would be hated after we told him the truth about who I am, even after he knows me as his father, I was touched at how he still behaved well and hearing him calling me dad for the first time is just…” The man sighed as he’s holding back his tears.

“Why? Why did she put him in your care? Did she even manage to see her child every week? Month or even year? Tell me. She hates me isn’t she? That’s why she took him away, left him in your care because she couldn’t bear raising a child that’s also part of me. What else…Would be the reason that she left part of me, just like how I left her?!”

“Get to your senses! She would never have such reason for leaving your son to me!”

“I’m taking that child with me now. Do anything you can to oppose me from taking my son. Do anything you can to grant her favor. But I will not give up. You’re a parent too noona. Please think about it.”

**

Kyuhyun froze in place while Minho instantly burst his drink towards the other side. Thankfully no customers were seated by their table otherwise things would turn into another level. Sooyoung and Changmin exchanged glances in concern while Victoria didn’t mind a lot, she continue gobbling the spicy rice cake while observing by ear.

“I’ve always like you Siwon oppa so, let’s date.”

It all started after they thought their day would end well with a hang out.

As usual, Kyuhyun and his best friends walked towards the gate after dismissal to find Siwon waiting by the gate for Kyuhyun. It’s been like that for months since they’re dating. They see each other everyday and if they don’t, it felt as if the world isn’t complete.

“Are you guys planning to go somewhere?” Siwon asked calmly as he noticed the friends were following.

“I don’t know.” Minho trailed, secretly nudging Sooyoung for distraction. “I mean we don’t know.”

“Oh! Yes we are!” Changmin sends dagger at what Sooyoung just said. “Oh?” She could’ve just said something so Kyuhyun and Siwon could go home together and leave them alone. “Uhm…Yeah I guess? We’re planning to hunt for spicy rice cake nearby! Siwon oppa, perhaps you want to come along?”

“We never have that plan!” Minho whispered sharply at Sooyoung and smiled apologetically right after at Siwon. “You guys can go ahead.”

“Its okay, Min.” Kyuhyun patted his back, “Sooyoung wants to hang out too with Siwon. I don’t see any problem in that.” He knew his friend whom he thought as a sister admired Siwon and pretty thought of him as her big brother. “What do you say Siwon ah?”

Siwon smiled as he ruffled Sooyoung’s hair. It made her smile brightly like a child about to get candy treat. “I’m in.” Suddenly he stopped his track when he felt arms wrapping around his body from behind. Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the surprising scene together with his friends who were standing side by side, eyes glued to Jessica who’s smiling mischievously.

“Sorry for coming late. Where are you guys heading?”

Here they are now. Jessica’s dazzling smile was always contagious like plague but not now, especially not for Kyuhyun and his friends. Her smile towards him didn’t depict sincerity despite him not realizing about it. Instead it fills with jealousy and expectation to see him fall. She wanted to see it, she knew he’s trembling inside. The smile for Siwon evidently portrays how much she liked him and everyone could see that.

Jessica spared a glance at Kyuhyun. “Siwon oppa, it’s your mother’s birthday next week right? If we start dating now she’ll be very happy with the news. Your mother always wanted us to see each other. It’ll be her best birthday present! I like you very much…No…I’ve always love you! I’d like us to try.”

“Jessica…”

“I’m serious oppa. Please don’t take this lightly anymore.”

“Sweet!” Changmin exclaimed. There’s a tint of nervousness in his voice. Their heads turn at him. “How about we give them some privacy, hmm?”

“No, that’s all for today. You guys should stay longer if you want. I’ll take my leave. Siwon oppa, you don’t’ need to give me your answer now. I’m giving you time to think about it. Tell me once you know your answer. I’ll be waiting. See you tomorrow everyone, have fun.”

On the way home the two young couple exchanged no words. Siwon and Kyuhyun decided to stop by the park and sit side by side as they admire the sunset together. It was just the two of them. The sky was beautiful. The view made Kyuhyun’s heart flutter, not to mention Siwon was by his side. Just having his lover’s presence by his side made him happy. It was more than enough.

“Your mother always wanted us to see each other!”

Kyuhyun ducked his head slightly from her words. They may be dating for six months already but Siwon’s mother doesn’t know about it. He also never met her before. But now he knows that she supported Siwon and Jessica despite them not in any relationship aside from childhood friends and wanted them together.

“Kyuhyun ah, about Jessica…”

“What about her?”

“I’m sorry…” Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, his eyebrows furrowed. Why is he apologizing? He didn’t do anything wrong. “That you had to hear that, the part when she mentioned my mother. It’s the truth that my mother really liked Jessica to the point she always wanted me to date her—”

“But you chose me.” Siwon didn’t expect his lover’s adorable bluntness that he spontaneously chuckle. “Is that wrong?”

“No.”

“Unless you will take back everything and dump me now.”

“You want that?”

“No, but try if you dare.” Kyuhyun smirked, resting his head on his love one shoulder.

Siwon then hold Kyuhyun’s hand, squeezing them. “I’m not letting you go, ever.”

“Promise me?”

“…”

‘Siwon ah.”

“I can’t promise you. I’m scared I won’t be able to keep them.” Siwon said with a gentle smile. The image of his mother appeared. “But I’ll make sure we’ll stay together for as long as possible. For whatever might happen, I’ll maintain us.”

Kyuhyun let go of Siwon’s hand and stand before him. He cups the other’s cheek then pecks his lips and brings him in warm embrace. What Siwon said just made him falling for his love one even more. “You don’t maintain us alone, but we’ll maintain us together. So let’s take care of each other, create more memories and make them memorable.”

Siwon returns the hug with a smile, “Alright. Let’s do them. Together.”

**

The handsome short haired boy in neat attire gave the other boy who stood in the living room with his small luggage a curious look. His cat-like eyes scanned the frail figure from head to toes that looked like enjoying his time alone admiring stuff around him – whether it was their family picture, classic-looking couch, or the beautiful potteries collection on the wall that was passed down through generation.

“Who are you?” The tall asked without hesitation. His voice confident since his father always taught him to be like that towards everyone.

The brown haired boy with alluring almond eyes he ever seen look at him with a smile – even his eyes say so. Wait, did he just realized his presence?!

“Hello! My name is –“

Loud voice and too cheerful – That’s just a first bad impression he ever had on someone. “Noisy. Enough. Did you step into the wrong house?” Clearly the way the brown haired boy dressed doesn’t look like someone from their neighborhood. “If that’s the case leave before I call my parents. Ah, before you leave make sure you thank me for being generous enough of respecting your pride, short.”

The small’s smile faded. “No. My dad brought me here. Starting from now dad said I’m living here.” But soon it came back when he saw the man he called his father walking towards him and carry his small body in his arms. “Dad!”

“Dad?” The tall repeated with a frown.

“Heechul ah, I heard everything.” Their father said in warning tone. “I don’t want to hear anything like that from you again.” He looked at the boy he’s carrying with greatest fond – A disappointment painted the tall’s face, he had never seen his father gave him that look before.

Heechul was burning with jealousy.

“This is your brother, treat him like one because starting from today he’s living with us.”

**

Heechul sipped his wine while frowning not because he felt tipsy but because he felt this confusion keep rushing through whenever Mr. Kim spilled something. He sighed. Perhaps the idea of digging people’s personal information like what his mother always does to the people around the family was after all an appalling idea. At some point he felt thankful he didn’t have her traits. However as for right now he felt guilty for wanting to know more about his father’s past and wish he could take back his favor towards Mr. Kim.

“Father’s…”

“Yes.”

“You’re kidding me. I ing waited for six months….Are you sure the information you told me are concrete?” Legs crossed, Heechul stared at his driver sharply. He felt like throwing the glass at the old man since the more he thought about what he now knows, the more he felt the frustration raises.

“Yes, they are concrete.” Mr. Kim said. To Heechul’s dismay, there lies no deceitfulness in the man’s eyes. “The neighbors who knew them still live around the area to this day. I was able to ask them—“

“It happened more than ing fifteen years ago so how the ing hell you have them?!” Heechul cuts loudly as he put back his wine glass with a loud thud. After the day ended, he decided on having a good time listening to classical music alone in his room while enjoying a bottle of wine when suddenly Mr. Kim showed up. The man told him he has what he’s asking for and spilled them according to his order.

First, he was told of the head of Choi family’s first marriage – something that he still can’t believe unless his father tells him about it. Second, the robbery incident in the household that killed three people, they were his father’s previous wife and his two kids. His father miraculously survived – he assumed it was by money but how come the incident had three people sacrificed?

Still, he didn’t expect knowing those.

“Please calm down.”

“Are you making them up because I didn’t pay you much?”

“I didn’t. I still have the money you gave me in perfect condition. As a proof I can give them back to you by today. Everything I told you are based on what the neighbors said. The majority of them said the same thing. They had no idea about your father’s marriage with Madam Lee Young Ah until it was announced publicly at the time he was pointed as CEO of LT Food. Before that none had any idea that your father is the son of LT Food owner. The second marriage was held two months after the robbery incident.” Mr. Kim then pulls out his notebook and opens the pages where he listed the people’s contact number and addresses. Heechul snatch the book, eyeing the list of names. “The ones I checked are the people I have talked to.”

“Are you sure this is all?”

“Yes, but I believe there’s more.”

“Right, it took you six months for this.” Heechul rolled his eyes. Despite that he somehow appreciates the man’s effort. “How about their death certificate? We need that to proof what they said are true.”

“Some of them said their funeral was held privately but I couldn’t find their death certificate.” Mr. Kim paused, “I suppose someone had taken care of that confidentially. But there’s something strange. Two people claimed seeing your father’s first wife living well. That was two years after the incident.”

Heechul gulped down the rest of his wine. “You can’t keep calling her my father’s first wife. What’s her name?”

“Choi Seojin.”

“If she’s not dead then she may be alive.” Heechul sighed, “When you mentioned you couldn’t find their death certificate why do I have a hunch even her kids are still out there somewhere… Do you have her picture?”

Mr. Kim flips the pages to the back page, revealing sepia colored photograph. “One of her neighbor gave me this. It was taken during the neighborhood’s charity event.” He pointed to the lady seated on the most left of the group and the man standing behind her, his hands resting on her shoulders. “That’s Choi Seojin and your father.”

Just like her name she’s very beautiful, Heechul thought while putting down the notebook on table.

“I tried searching further of her personal information however I can’t find anything by her name.”

Heechul smirked, “It’s as if she doesn’t exist but it’s more like someone took care of that. Otherwise how does her name exist within her neighbors but not our country’s database? Something else must’ve happened that they erased her information. Search further about it and don’t leave a speck of dust. Continue.”

“Looking into Cho Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun I talked to their neighbors and found out they’ve been living together for more than years. I heard the siblings aren’t close to the people there ever since their mother’s death.”

“Was their late mother a single parent?”

“Yes, she supported the family as chef.”

Heechul heave a small smile – Reminded when Kyuhyun told him that Ryeowook took his mother’s cooking skill trait. He was also told by Ryeowook that Kyuhyun is almost a perfect copy of their mother.

Mr. Kim hands him two envelopes. “This is what you asked me to find, the relationship between Cho Ryeowook and your father.”

Heechul opens the first file to find pictures of the two meeting a few times at restaurant. “Hanging out around huh…” He put them down and proceeds to open the next envelope. Surprisingly, it’s sealed tight.

“What’s this?”

 

 

Siwon looked up to his father who was seated oppositely from him in four chaired table. They were having their first dinner in a decent restaurant after Jaehwan discharge. The young wondered why it was only the two of them when usually his mother or brother would tag along. This was an honor rare opportunity.

“The food, do you like it?" Jaehwan smiled at his handsome son.

Siwon replied back with his dimple smile. The two have them, they resemble a lot. “Yes, it’s delicious.”

“Eat as much as you want today, son.”

It would be nice if Kyuhyun could come along, Siwon thought. The boy loves food, probably more than he loves him.

“Tell me about today.”

“I hang out with my friends after school.”

“Friends?”

“From different school.” Jaehwan was surprised to hear that from his son that he stared at him with a wide smile. Siwon never talked about his friends before. This is one improvement that he’d like to know more. He also realized these past few months his son acted differently than usual. Siwon became more open to his father. Was it because of his new friends? If it was it felt like he somehow owe them a great amount. “We ate at the street stall.”

“If they’re your friends from different school, does that make you the only one different?”

“I’m no different from them father. I’m a student too. We’re just from different schools. Also, they’re nice people. That’s why I can easily blend with them.”

“That’s good. It’s not a problem as long as you’re comfortable. I’d like to know them, next time you should invite them for dinner.” Siwon could already imagine the wonderful moment especially that Kyuhyun would be there.

Just the thought of it reminded him they’ve been dating for six months yet never have a formal or proper date before. Maybe he should start planning from now on.

 

 

From not a very far distance Heechul walked towards the destination he thought he should go while watching Ryeowook getting out of car helped by a man he later realized is Park Jungsoo who is working for the Choi family. It wasn’t surprising anymore that the two knew each other. No doubt. Jungsoo bowed at Ryeowook before driving away.

The shorter male was about to open the house’s gate when Heechul place a hand on his arm – preventing Ryeowook from going further.

Confused as well as surprised, Ryeowook move a step back while looking up at Heechul’s calm face. “He…Heechul-ssi? What are you doing here?”

“This.” Heechul hands him an envelope. “Open.”

Ryeowook takes the item in unhesitant, glancing between it and Heechul before opening its content. He stood there watching Ryeowook eyes scanning the paper and expression slowly turning into frown – directed at him. Heechul take back the paper with a slight smirk.

“What’s with that look? You’re right, I asked someone to dig my father’s past and your relation with him and also about you and Kyuhyun. I never thought the result would be like this.”

“Why are you doing this…?”

It is practically proven that Choi Jaehwan is the biological father of Cho Ryeowook.” Heechul reads, eyeing Ryeowook who stood there looking at the ground. “You’re the result of my father’s first marriage, the child of Cho Seojin. Am I right?”

“You found out… Yes. We’re your father’s sons.” Ryeowook paused, looking away while heaving a bitter smile of the night. “Nothing can change that fact, not anyone, not your mother or father, not even myself. Are you going to tell the media about it?”

“I won’t. I see why my mother treated you horribly and the reason why you cried for my father that day, they all makes sense. All these years he’s been taking care of you behind the curtain really well.” Heechul sighed while rubbing his face with his palms. “So you’re my half brother? , this world is too small. I still can’t believe this. Does… Does Kyuhyun know?”

“He doesn’t. I don’t plan on telling.” Ryeowook kicks the small rocks on the ground. “He’s happy with Siwon. I don’t think I ever make him that happy like Siwon does. If he knows he’s Siwon’s half brother, what will he become? I don’t see anything wrong with their relationship but the fact that Kyuhyun is also part of your father is what’s making it not right. So this might be risky but no matter what I’ll maintain their relationship, Heechul-ssi. Someday Kyuhyun might know about this. He’ll hate me for sure.” He smiled bitterly, “For the outcomes I’m prepared for it. I’ll take the responsibility.”

“Alone? We’ll take care of it, together. You’re forgetting that I’m Siwon’s brother too.”

“I don’t want you involved.” Ryeowook sighed, walking away. “But you are now.”

“Yah, where are you going?” Heechul clicked his tongue.

Ryeowook look back and continue his walk down the dark road. “Let’s drink and talk somewhere else.”

“It’s late!”

“You know, when I arrived a while ago I feel sleepy but you came then I don’t feel sleepy anymore. It’s your damn fault.” Ryeowook spat while Heechul just stood there dumbfounded. “Aren’t you coming? This is your last chance. I’m telling you everything by today and if you don’t come, let’s continue the next day pretending you know nothing.”

**

After his mother said they’ll be playing hide and seek again, Kyuhyun run as fast as he could from the small house he’s living in. Despite almost tripping he chuckled in excitement because playing the game was one of his talents. He hid so well that his mother complained of weren’t able to find him for three hours.

He arrived at the park nearby – the place where he usually hides until the sun drowned. As he’s panting he hurriedly crawled inside the mini house, closing his eyes and starts counting from zero until his mother finds him.

“Fifty…” Kyuhyun paused. He tried peeking and saw two boys, short and tall standing side by side watching him intently. His eyes opened wide, lips apart – feeling bewildered of their sudden presence. Or, were they there before him?

“It’s not a monster!”

“See? I told you it’s not a monster!” The tall assured his younger brother. His gaze shifts at him, “Hey kid, what are you doing there?”

Kyuhyun blinked. The taller looked like a kid too so there’s no reason calling him kid just because of his short height. “I’m playing hide and seek with my mom.” He said as he tried peeking outside and suddenly saw his father walking around the area.

The tall burst a laughter, ”Your mom? Are you kidding me?!”

“Not kidding!” Kyuhyun reflexively pulled the two boys inside the mini house. “Don’t make any noise.”

“You’re talking. Who’s that?”

“My dad.”

“Are we tagging along?” The kid smiled beside. Somehow Kyuhyun felt like poking those dimples. They look tempting to play with.

“Not really but sure if you want to.”

“What’s your name and how old are you, kid?” The older looking one asked.

“Cho Kyuhyun. Five.”

"I'm Choi Heechul and this is my lil' brother Choi Siwon."

“I’m five too.” Siwon offered a high five which Kyuhyun accepted playfully.

Heechul hummed. “I’m eleven, six years older than you both.”

“Don’t mind him Kyuhyun, you can speak comfortably.” Siwon chuckled quietly and received a smack on head from his brother. “Alright, alright! Hey, I thought you’re playing hide and seek with your mom… Why are you hiding from your dad?”

“That’s what mom told me. She begin the play but the hide and seek was meant for dad to search for me. If I win, then I’ll get my present.”

**

An hour after Ryeowook left for work, Kyuhyun was about to leave the house for school when he forgot to lock the front door. It’s been a few weeks since he talked properly with his brother. Unfortunately because of the last incident where he annoyed his brother, they weren’t in good terms lately. His brother never behaved like that before. He knew there’s something behind that ignorance towards him.

As he opened the house’s gate he noticed a black Mercedes car arrived in front of the house. The car’s window slides downward, revealing the driver he recognized as Jungsoo. Kyuhyun hesitantly waved at him with an awkward smile. If the man was here to fetch Ryeowook then he’s late – Because his brother had left.

“Good morning Kyuhyun.” The man showed off his dimple smile.

“Are you here for my brother?”

“Nope, I’m here for you!” Jungsoo exclaimed, “Get in.” Kyuhyun did as he told, he sits beside the man.

“Right on time, I’m quite late for school.” Kyuhyun sighed, “Did my brother told you to fetch me?”

“Your seatbelt.” Jungsoo reminded and Kyuhyun murmur an apology before wearing them. “We’re not going to school today. I’m taking you somewhere else.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” It wasn’t like Kyuhyun anticipating anything. If he skips school today then he won’t be seeing Siwon after school. The thought made him frown. He crossed his arms and look away, still pouting. Just being like this is making him missing Siwon already. He can’t wait to see his boyfriend again. Along the drive he said nothing and Jungsoo doesn’t even start another conversation.

When the car halted, Kyuhyun looked ahead only to see a large gate opens automatically and a luxurious-looking house standing tall behind. Jungsoo chuckled at the confused Kyuhyun while parking the car in front of the lobby. They got out of the car and Kyuhyun trail behind the man like a lost sheep, because clearly he doesn’t know what was happening and the reason why he’s there.

“Uhm… Where is…”

Their steps stopped when they reach the living room.

“Wait here. Don’t go anywhere.” Kyuhyun could only nod, his eyes following the man’s figure that went inside a room across from where he’s standing. Not in a moment later the door opened, revealing a familiar figure before it closed loudly that he felt the ground vibrates a little. Whatever behind that doors it must be something that made…

“Oh?” Kyuhyun surprised.

“K-Kyuhyun?”

It must be something that made a person as nice as Heechul angry. Heechul frowned and sighed, massaging his temple. The door behind opened again, unexpectedly revealing the smiling Jungsoo and Ryeowook looking spaced out trailing behind and lastly, an old man looking like in his late 30’s. Kyuhyun could see Ryeowook was surprised as well to see him. It was too apparent. He had that look of seeing something horrifying.

But before that question reached him, why was his brother there?

“Kyuhyun oppa!”

Jiwon launch at him from the side and Kyuhyun look over to the direction where she came from to find Siwon standing not far from him, looking bewildered like him as well. They exchange their look from each other to the other four people.

“O-oh Jiwon ah…” Kyuhyun called, smiling awkwardly.

“I miss you!” Jiwon said as she snuggles to his stomach. “I really miss you! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you lately! I’m also busy with school since the exam is coming! I’m so nervous even though today we’ll be studying like usual. What’s making you here oppa? This is the first time you come to our house, right? What’s going on?”

That’s what Kyuhyun liked to ask.

“Oh…” Jiwon didn’t miss Ryeowook’s presence that stood near her father. “Ryeowook oppa is here too…” She murmured. Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook meet each other’s gaze but the older broke them off, averting his eyes away. Kyuhyun frowned, what’s with that look? He swore he just saw Ryeowook looking at him like stranger. Did his own brother just ignored him and treat him that way?

What the heck?

“Our Jiwon is really excited.” The older of all said. Kyuhyun felt like seeing the man before but where? His mind is wondering but in a second he realized the similarity between the man and his boyfriend who stood not far away from him. The dimple smile and those eyes!

“What are you planning, father?” Heechul clenched his jaw.

“Now that everyone’s here.”

The man who Kyuhyun thought was Siwon’s father smiled at everyone.

“Let’s have our breakfast.”

 

A/N : Tada! Thank you for being here to read this fanfic guys! I really appreciate it! Since this might become a seriously really long-chapter fanfic so I've been wanting to ask this question to everyone here... Is the story boring or maybe too long?? ^^" Whatever you guys have in mind about this I'm still going to continue this story until I reach the ending! Once again, thank you and stay tune!