friends for now... or not

School & Life (Book 1)

Jungkook POV

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST CARRIED MY CRUSH BRIDAL STYLE OH MY GOD WAS THAT TOO FORWARD OH GOD WHAT IF SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME NOW STUPID ME AH SERIOUSLY

 

I looked at her and she was looking at me with those pretty eyes of her's, she looked away quickly and looked down as though she was nervous, maybe she really did feel uncomfortable with me, I should make it up to her somehow, I cleared my throat shyly "uh Greaty, I apologize if my earlier actions made you uncomfortable to make it up to you how about we hang out maybe on Saturday? We can go bowling or something if you want?" She looked at me for a while before nodding "Yeah sure that sounds like fun" Then she smiled at me.... whoa... she has such a pretty smile~

"Alright then we'll meet at noon in front of the school gates" She nodded and we all went home our way, since Kayla and Greaty live together they go together, Jimin lives near me and so does Yoonji noona and Yoongi hyung so we all went the same way together, "Yoongi hyung can you please help me find clothes to wear for Saturday with Greaty? Please, please, please, please??????" He sighed "ask Yoonji she's better with style" I turned to Yoonji who smiled at me "Don't worry Kookie I'll help you out" I smiled "Thank you so much Yoonji noona!!"

 

So Jimin got home first and then we kept walking and left Yoongi Hyung home "Jungkook make sure to bring my sister back home safely okay?" I nodded "Nae hyung I promise I will" Once he went in the house we went back to my house and started going into my closet making a complete mess of my clothes that we would have to clean up all over again when we were done... ugh... oh well I suppose. 

"Ah Kookie lemme do your hair and make up as well for this please~" Make up? "Uhhh sure? Just don't turn me into a girl please" She laughed softly "Ah You're so funny, don't worry I won't" She kept making me change into different clothes then shouted out of no where "Jeon Jungkook! Where are your other shirts??? All Of THESE ARE WHITE! WE NEED ANOTHER COLOR FOR YOU EVEN BLACK WILL WORK!" I went into my drawers and found a few shirts that weren't white.

She went through them all and eventually chose a black shirt out and paired it with blue ripped jeans "Okay these would work together" She touched my hair "Hm... you need a haircut Jungkook seriously. I'll do that on Saturday as well with your makeup, nothing much since you're already really handsome without it" I nodded and touched my hair. Did I really need a haircut? Hm.. it is starting to cover my eyes.. I suppose t it won't kill me.

"Thanks a lot noona" She smiled and nodded while helping me put away everything "So Jungkook you really like Greaty don't you?" I felt myself blush "Yeah.. I really do, she's very kind and respectful, though I know she has a strong personality so she won't be pushed around, she's also very pretty and honest. How can I not like her?" Noona smiled "Awwww Kookie that was so adorable of you! I didn't know you liked her that much~" I smiled "I honestly had a crush on her since I helped her 2 years ago"

Noona's eyes widened "YOU LIKED HER FOR 2 YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T CONFESSED?!" I jumped in surprise at her outburst "YOU SHOULD CONFESS TO HER JUNGKOOK!!" I shook my head "I can't noona she might reject me. I don't want her to reject me so I'm gonna try to get closer to her, once I have gotten closer to her I will confess to her and hopefully she won't reject me" She nodded "I understand Jungkook, don't worry good luck alright?" I nodded

I looked at the time "oh noona you should go home now it's getting dark out" She nodded and grabbed her stuff before leaving once we shared our goodbyes I got ready for bed... Ah I hope Greaty got home safely with Kayla.. I'm tired now.. goodnight to all my friends, goodnight Greaty, sweet dreams. I closed my eyes finally falling asleep

 

Greaty POV

 

"MY GIRL HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE" Kayla shouted "girl chill I'm right here, and it is hanging out between friends not a date" Though I wish it was a date... "I'm gonna help you with your clothes my hoe we need to get this boy to see how hot you are" I laughed at her choice of words "Oh alright you can help me with my clothing" I laughed softly "YAS GIRL WE GONNA MAKE YOU PERFECT AS HELL I PROMISE THAT" we both started laughing at her and unlocked the door to our house.

Weird thing is we don't know who got us this house they just gave it to us to live in, I mean it's nice and everything but it's just really weird... Anyways we went up into my room and looked through all my clothes seeing what would be nice for Jungkook to notice me a bit more. We kept going through outfits like crazy trying to find anything good enough. "Kayla I'm tired can we just continue this tomorrow??? I'm exhausted for God's sake!!" She looked at me "No we need to find something for Saturday stupid, and we will find something suitable for Saturday. I think I just found it" She took out a black sweater with blue jeans "Huh that actually looks really nice honestly." She smiled "This will be perfect I'm sure" We put away all of my clothes and we both got ready for bed "alright goodnight Greaty" she walked to her room "Goodnight Kayla!" I closed the door to my room and got into bed. "Good night all my friends, hm Goodnight Jungkook, sweet dreams handsome prince" 

 

I yawned and finally fell asleep after a long day. Just a few more days until Saturday.. be patient Greaty.

 

 

*Time skip to Saturday cause date plz*

 

I woke up in the morning and realized how quick Saturday came, wow almost as if time just sped up or skipped a few days (UH DIDN'T HAPPEN GIRL) well anyways I went to go shower and then get dressed for my outing with Jungkook, I put on my makeup and styled my hair and sighed nervously, checking my appearance for 15th time before leaving my room and bumping into Kayla "oh sorry Grea- HOLY MY GIRL YOU LOOK SO PRETTY OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK IS GONNA FALL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU" I blushed "you really think so Kayla? I hope he will" She nodded so quickly "of course! you look amazing!" I smiled " I gotta meet him soon so I'm gonna go eat something then leave" She nodded and i went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some cereal to eat and ate quietly getting a bit nervous about today, i finished eating then went back upstairs to brush my teeth then went downstairs "Kayla I'm leaving now!!" I shouted to her "Okay have fun!" I grabbed my keys and phone before leaving the house and going to the school gates where Jungkook told me to meet up at.

I waited for him while listening to music on my phone. "Ah Greaty!" I heard my name being called and saw Jungkook... OH MY GOD WE ARE MATCHING RIGHT NOW. I think he noticed too since he looked at my outfit "oh looks like we are matching a bit haha what a coincidence huh?"

Kayla POV (WAT WHY)

heehehehe Yoonji better have done her job right, we planned their outfits in advance to make them match and show them they would be a good couple (KAYLA YOU SMART GIRL HAHA)

Greaty POV

"well shall we go then?" I said shyly and he nodded as we walked together to the place... very quietly... Jungkook say something 

Jungkook POV

 

WHOA WHOA WHOA SHE LOOKS TOO BEAUTIFUL MY HEART IS GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW, Is it bad I wanna kiss her cheek? AH BAD JUNGKOOK DON'T THINK THAT WAY THAT WOULD BE WEIRD OF YOU AISH PABO KOOKIE NO.

I didn't know what to say but I had to say something or else she might feel uncomfortable with me "so uh how was the first week of school?" She nodded "It's been fine I suppose but i don't like some of my teachers" I chuckled "our dance teacher you know." She laughed and nodded "yeah he really does , I wish we had a better teacher" I laughed "yeah same here, man I could teach the class better then him" yes i got her to laugh good job.

after that we just kept talking about our teachers like who we liked or disliked until we got to the bowling place. But then Greaty turned around and looked around "Greaty what's wrong?" She shook her head, "nothing just i felt like someone was watching me.." I looked around but I didn't see anything but just in case, I wrapped ana rm around her "I'll protect you don't worry" I led her inside the place, also good job Jungkook you are showing your protective side to her so she knows she is safe.

it helped her it seems since she visibly relaxed. I was gonna make sure she had tons of fun today. 

 

and fun we did have, we spent lots of time bowling and trying to out extra each other while we bowled it was so much fun we were laughing and bonding a lot. but evnetually we did have to go, i treated her for dinner and even got ice cream after, she seemed so happy, which in return made me happy.. but also made me want to confess more then ever now. I wanted to tell her I love her so badly. But she might reject me still... so I kept it in. eventually it was getting late and we both had to go home. "Thanks for today Jungkook i had so much fun with you, I hope we can hang out again soon" I smiled and nodded "of course Gretay we can hang out whneever you want okay?" She smiled and nodded, we stood there for a moment. Looking at each other, my heart was racing looking into her beautiful eyes. I wanted to kiss her so badly, I wanted to confess, the words were right about to be released.

 

But then Greaty turned aorund again and looked around... is someone watching us? No they were only watching Greaty and it made me nervous to let her go home alone. "Greaty let me walk you home. I don't feel okay with letting you walk home alone." She looked at the time and shook her head "no Jungkook it's late I don't want you getting home too late. I'll call you when I get home okay?" I bit my lip. Everything inside me was telling me not to let her go home alone but... I agreed

 

"okay.. be careful. See you on Monday" She nodded and walked off and so did i.. i have such a bad feeling about this though... but maybe thats me just feeling like i should have done something... i stopped walking... i don't care if she pushes me away. I'm gonna do this. "Greaty wait!" I ran back to her and she looked at me. "What is it Jungkook?" I looked at her and cupped her face in my hands, before leaning down, and gently pressing my lips against hers.

everything froze, this moment i felt my heart almost beating out of my chest, butterflies erupting in my stomach, my mind hazy, I could only think about her and only her, nothing else mattered in that momment except her.

Then I pulled away she was frozen there. "Good night Greaty." my face was super red so after that I scurried off to go home. But i was smiling too much. I felt like I was in heaven. I JUST KISSED MY CRUSH AND SHE DIDNT EVEN REJECT IT AHHHH THANK THE LORD FOR THAT.

Greaty POV

 

did he... he just... AHHHHHHHHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK JUST KISSED ME AHHHH OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST KISSED ME!!!

OH I GOTTA TELL KAYLA WHAT JUST HAPPENED!! I walked home smiling brightly, i can't believe he just kissed me~ nothing can ruin my mood now! Something hard hit my head from the back, and I out.

 

I spoke too soon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH NO WHAT HAPPENED TO GREATY?! YOU GOTTA FIND OUT ON TUESDAY WHERE EVENIF IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY THIS STORY WON'T RELATE TO IT BUT IMMA MAKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER THAT DOESNT GO INTO THE STORY PLOT