Funeral & Trial

School & Life (Book 1)

Kim POV

I was talking to my parents the next day, my wound was all fixed and I was so thankful I was still alive, the doctors told me I should have been dead but thankfully I survived. Taehyung came in and his eyes were swollen, more then yesterday, he cried after as well. "Tae? What happened?" our parents left the room. He sat beside me and took my hand into his. "How are you feeling?" he asked.. why was he avoiding my question? "Taehyung what happened? Don't try to avoid the question." I was worried, what could have happened?

"Kim.. last night.. I think an enemy of Yoonji came... and she killed Yoonji. We found her corpse when we heard her screaming last night" I covered my mouth in shock.. I felt tears fall down from my eyes. Oh god.. Yoongi. "How did Yoongi react?" he sighed softly. "He was really upset, and started crying" I closed my eyes and sighed.

"when's the funeral?" he shrugged "Suga said he'd message us when he had the details" I nodded. "Hey Tae? When can I get out of here?" he shrugged again "I don't know. Why?" I told him why and he fell out of his chair. "YOU WANT TO GO SEE HWASA!?" I nodded he sighed "I need TV right now" he turned it on and we saw the news. 'student in jail for attempted murder, escapes from jail cell' we widened our eyes "do you think... Hwasa killed Yoonji?"

He nodded "I'll call him and tell him what we think" he grabbed his cell phone and left to talk to him. I sighed I was so bored in this place. I hate the hospital. But then fear took place in my heart. The nurse that came in. Wasn't a nurse. It was her. She locked the door. I was about to scream but she covered my mouth "oh hush little one. Don't worry I'll make sure you die this time. The door broke down.

I saw Greaty with a police officer and I swear I owe this girl way too much now. But then everything froze. Hwasa had a gun to my head.

"make one move and I shoot her" my tears were falling I was terrified. But then Yoongi came to my mind "you killed Yoonji didn't you?" She chuckled "aww already figured it out? Yeah I did. You are next " I slapped her hand and the gun fell out of her hand the officer moved quickly and grabbed her, taking her away.

Before I could do anything Tae and Yoongi ran into the room "are you alright!?" they were checking over me "I'm fine I'm fine. Greaty I literally owe you my life" She shrugged

"no problem. I just wanted to check up on you. I have to go now Jungkook is gonna kill me for leaving without him knowing" She waved and left.

"Yoongi.. She confirmed it.. Hwasa was the one who murdered your sister.. I'm so sorry" I said softly. I felt awful, how would you feel if your partner told you who killed your sibling? I wouldn't feel good about it myself.

I just tried my best to distract him after that but of course it wouldn't work. How could it ever work?

"uhm by the way. The funeral will be next Saturday. Please let the other know it starts at 3pm." we nodded and I asked Tae to leave the room.

"Yoongi" he looked up at me "cry." is all I said. He wanted to cry I could feel it. "Why would I cry? I'm all done crying" I shook my head "stop lying to me. No more lies between us. Now cry. You desperately want to." She shook his head, his eyes were starting to fill with tears. "ani I don't need to.. C-cry" but he started crying by the final word. I hugged him tightly, my heart shattered at how fragile he seemed at the moment.

I just held him, and let him cry. I didn't know what else to do. So I sang softly.

(listen to butterfly)

 

Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma
(Don't think of anything)
Neon amu Maldo kkeonaejido ma
(Don't say anything, not even a word)
Geunyang naege useojwo
(just give me a smile)

Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
(I still can't believe it)
I modeun Ge da kkumin geot gata
(all of this seems like a dream)
Sarajiryeo hajima
(don't try to disappear)

Is it true? Is it true?
You, you
Neomu areumdawo duryeowo
(you're so beautiful, that I'm scared)
Untrue, untrue
You, you, you

Gyeote meomulleojullae
(will you stay by my side)
Naege yaksokhaejullae
(will you promise me)
Son daemon naragalkka buseojilkka
(if I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break)
Geobna geobna geobna
(I'm scared, scared, scared of that)

Siganeul meomchullae
(will you stop time)
I sungani jinamyeon
(if this moment passes)
Eobseotdeon iri doelkka Neil irheulkka
(as though it hadn't happened)
Geobna geobna geobna
(I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you)

Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
(Just like a butterfly, bu butterfly)
Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi butterfly, bu butterfly choreom
(just like a butterfly, bu butterfly)

He hugged me tightly. "Kim, you know.. She really loved that song. Yoonji I mean." I nodded, I guess I did something right?

"can you sing the song at the funeral?" I shook my head. "I have a better idea. Call all the boys over here."

He looked at me in confusion but then agreed and called everyone over.

We waited for them just hugging each other, "How is your wound doing?" he asked me. I shrugged "it's uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt thankfully." he was kinda putting pressure on it so it really hurt but I didn't want him to worry about me.

"really?" he looked at me. Man I'm the one who said no lying between us. "it stings like all hell. You are putting pressure on it" he widened his eyes and fixed himself so he wasn't anymore "oh God i'm so sorry are you alright?" I nodded "I'm fine don't worry about me" he shook his head "you're gonna give me a heart attack one day I swear to God"

I laughed softly at that "oops my bad"

The door opened and the 6 boys came in along with Jenny, Kayla, and Greaty.

"I said the boys not the entire group!"

"it wasn't my fault they tagged along!"

"we wanted to know where everyone was going!"

We stared at Jenny who pouted after that. "alright well Yoonji's funeral is next Saturday and Yoongi asked me to sing 'butterfly' i disagreed because I had a better idea. All the guys should do butterfly." they all stared at me like I had two heads.

"What? You guys look at me like I'm ing crazy" and what came out of Namjoon's mouth got him smacked by Yoongi and Jin.

"you are absolutely, ing insane"

SMACK!
SMACK!