4 Stages & A Party

School & Life (Book 1)

Author's POV

Taehyung really felt shocked. And so did Jin but he smiled. "Wow Tae. Uh congrats. When are you going to confess then?" Taehyung stared at him. And Jin sighed "you are gonna go through the four stages huh?" Tae just kept staring and Jin just left.

After that day Taehyung went through as Jin calls. 'the four stage's

Stage 1- Denial

'I don't love her. She's just a really good friend to me and really nice to me all the time. I don't love her. She's just kind, and funny, talented in drawing, adorable as all hell- WAIT KIM TAEHYUNG STOP THINKING OF HER THAT WAY. YOU AREN'T HELPING YOURSELF.' "Hey Tae-" he spun around. "I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU" Kim stared at him. "uh I mean I'd be really creeped out if you were.

 I'm going on a double date with Greaty and Jungkook. Jimin and Hoseok is over Kayla's place helping her with studying for her History test. Namjoon and Jin are visiting Jin's parents so you'll be alone today. Do you want me to call over Jenny for you?" his eyes widened "NO IT'S FINE I'M GONNA GO SEE OUR PARENTS BYE!!" He slammed the door shut. Yoongi came out with Greaty and Jungkook. "Is Taetae hyung alright?" Jungkook asked.

"I think he's dealing with something he doesn't accept yet. Let's not get into it." Greaty said. The four left for their double date.

Stage 2- Doubt

Taehyung shook his head over and over, 'I can't possibly love her right?  It's maybe just a friend crush. He sat down in the living room where Kayla, Kim, and Greaty were all watching some drama.

"Uhm Tae? Are you good? You're like, glaring at the screen.." Kayla asked him, Kim and Greaty looked at Tae as he blurt everything out 

"This drama is completely stupid! How the would these two know they love each other?! Like it makes no sense at all It's complete stupidity!" The three girls stared at each other then Kim shouted. "Jin! Namjoon! I think Tae needs to go to a hospital! He's finally went insane!!" Tae threw his phone at her and it hit her head.

Stage 3- Silence then outbursts

"Uhhh where's Taehyung?" Kim asked. "he's like right there" Greaty said pointing to the silent man on the couch. "... is he alright?" Kim poked him, he just fell sideways and it honestly worried Greaty and Kim. "uhm... Tae? please answer?" Greaty said. they put him back up again and called some of the members to the living room. They were no help.

Yoongi poked Tae multiple times

Namjoon just tried to feed him food

Jin was making dad jokes

and Jungkook was doing aegyo

Kim sighed "Maybe we should call Jenny, she's close to Tae right?" Greaty nodded 

"NO NO NEED TO CALL HER IT'S FINE I GOTTA GO SORRY GUYS" And he burst out of the room

everyone stared at him and looked at each other. "Is he going to be alright?" Jin asked. Everyone shrugged and sighed in disappointment.





 

Stage 4- Distractions

Taehyung was sitting right in between Jungkook and Greaty. The couple was going to spend a day together but then Taehyung decided to tag along with the young couple while they were out. The trio went to a movie and Greaty and Jungkook as much as they didn't mind hanging out with Taehyung, they really wanted to spend time together. Alone. But They couldn't say no to Tae who had been really weird for the past few days. They felt guilty if they said no. So They agreed to have him tag along.

After the movie ended Taehyung spoke up. "Hey, how did you two know you were in love with each other?" Jungkook and Greaty looked at each other in surprise. But then they thought about it. "well for me. I fell in love with his bubbly personality. He was kind when I first met him. He saved me. And I owe him that."

Greaty smiled towards Jungkook who in return smiled back. "I fell for her badass self. She's scary but it's also really cool to see sometimes. She knows how to defend herself and all but she also has times where she needs to lean on me. And I love that a lot."

Taehyung nodded. "but you know you love someone when, they don't leave your mind, you can't help but smile when you are near them, one hug from them means everything to you like you feel safe when they hug you, you miss them when they aren't close to you, and the thought of them loving someone else.. Breaks your heart into pieces."

Greaty said. Taehyung thought about it more. And more and more.

After all the stages Taehyung finally believes and and understood. He was definitely in love with Jenny.

Yet he didn't mind it. If she made him happy then so be it. The problem was. Wasn't she aual? So she probably would reject him if he was to confess to her.

But he decided to get her to fall for him. He was acting less like a friend to her and more like a boyfriend. Showing her that he wanted to be with her. Unfortunately... She was quite clueless about this fact.

Whenever he held her hand she just let it happen and she held hands with everyone else, when he complimented her she smiled and thanked him without another glance, when he sang for her she was impressed but also gave critic on what he can do to improve.

He was running out of ideas. He wanted to be with her but couldn't.

The weeks turned into months and the next birthday was Kayla's now, because Namjoon, Kim, and Jungkook never had their birthday party properly. The others decided to make it a shared party. They hadn't given any of their gifts. So Kayla went with Namjoon, Kim, and Jungkook out while everyone set up at Kim's empty house. They all decided to spend the night there anyways.

Jenny was in charge of decorating and she was trying to put the banner up but fell off the ladder. Luckily Taehyung was right there and caught her right on time.

He held her bridal style. She clinged onto him afraid to fall down. He smiled at her shyly, then put her down. "Thanks Taehyung" he smiled and shrugged. Then went back to his task. Not knowing her heart fluttered at the contact.

She thought to herself. 'jeez I must be getting sick.. Should stop eating so much sweets I guess' she went back to her task and finished up. She decided to help Taehyung with his task of putting the balloons on the wall to make it look really nice.

It was in four colours. Black, blue,  purple, and white. They put them in groups of three around the house. It looked amazing.

Finally everything was ready. Jimin called the four back to the house claiming Taehyung locked himself in the room again. The lights were shut off and everyone waited excitedly.

Finally the door opened and the four stepped in. The light was and everyone screamed, "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Kayla! Happy late birthday to Namjoon, Jungkook, and Kim!!" the four were shocked but soon bright smiles came from them all. "Oh my God I love you all for doing this!" Kayla said happily.

Everyone sang happy birthday and the four blew out the candles.

The cake was split and everyone ate it happily.

It was really a wonderful day.