Antis & Wars

School & Life (Book 1)

(so please don't take this lightly. I have seen these types of comments around before and they break my heart)

Taehyung POV

I was looking at the mv we released and checking the comments. Seems like everyone loved it though. I felt so happy.

Then there was a comment that caught my attention.

'I like everyone but that guy.. V i think his name is, doesn't seem as talented as everyone else'

huh? Am I doing badly? I thought I was doing well when we filmed this. Everyone said I did great. I shook my head. Just mean people who are jealous anyways. I kept scrolling and I saw a link to a group. I clicked it and widened my eyes. it was an anti fan club and the member they were picking on was me. I checked how  many people signed up 

500 members

... Was I really that bad? People seemed to like me well enough though..or maybe that's what I thought... I looked at what people were saying.

"God he shouldn't have debuted with them'

'he's so ugly and weird'

'not talented enough'

'pretty fat too'

I felt tears come to my eyes.. Was I really all those things? It seems like a lot of people agreed so far. I got off the computer and grabbed my training stuff and stuffed it into my bag. I left my room and almost bumped into Jin. "Oh? Tae where are you going so late? Dinner is almost ready" 

"I'm going to go practice hyung I'll be back soon" and I left.

Jin POV

I stared at the door that was shut by Taehyung... hmm something seems really weird with him.. I mean weirder then Tae usually is. Don't get me wrong I like Tae's weirdness it makes us all smile and feel better after practice. I went over to his shared room with Hobi and Jimin and grabbed his computer. This kid doesn't know how to hide things from us. I opened it up and typed in his password. I knew it already

jlneyne

that was his password. I opened up his browser and blinked at what I saw. 

?

uhhh I guess he was just being normal and I was being paranoid as all hell again

I put his computer away and went back to the kitchen to finish making dinner for everyone.

Finally dinner was finished and we decided to wait for Taehyung before we started eating. aka I told everyone to wait for him and then we could eat. We waited. and Waited.. Greaty and Jungkook were just looking at the food. I sighed softly. "alright kids eat up. I'm going to go look for Taehyung" I got up and walked out of the dorm to the practice room, I watched Taehyung dance the choreo for no more dream over and over. 

"Hey Tae?" I spoke. He looked at me and sighed "Jin hyung am I late for dinner? I'm sorry I'll be here for a while longer" I nodded and sat down. He looked at me "Aren't you going to go back to the dorm to eat?" I shook my head thought my stomach was telling me to do exactly that. 

"I'll wait for you and we can eat together okay?" I smiled. He turned off the music and started packing up his things. "Well if that's the case I'll get my things. You must be hungry hyung" I smiled softly. 

He's a good friend to me. I watched him grab his stuff and come over to me. I started getting up and he grabbed my hand and helped me up. I remembered when I actually had a small crush on Tae. Hilarious right? Of course I don't feel like that anymore. We walked back to the dorm in complete silence.

"Hey Tae?" he hummed in response and looked at me. "Yes hyung?" I cupped his cheek in my hand. "You know now that we are debuted we have lots of fans. But we also have anti fans who pick on one of us in order to break them and break the group. If you encounter people like that.. Please don't listen to them. We are all doing well, we are all a healthy weight and nobody should feel like they aren't as good as someone else in the group."

I just wanted him to be careful is all. He nodded at me. Then spoke. "I can see why Namjoon hyung loves you so much. You are very kind Jin hyung."

I smiled and ruffled his hair when he opened the door. We sat at the table and ate well. But something really bothered me.. That was the last time in a while I was going to get to see his smile.

-Timeskip for a week-

Tae was doing exactly what I told him not to do.. He was eating smaller portions. And he was spending more time practicing then anything. Even Greaty had to stop him. I decided to go to Kim.

She could help right? Or.. Hmm... I think I have the right person for this job.

I called them up. "Come to the dorm right away"