Drama Class and New friends

School & Life (Book 1)

Jenny POV

V and I started talking while waiting for our teacher to arrive for class and begin. "U-Uhm is this seat taken?" I looked up and there was a cute student who reminded me a bit of a bunny looking at me. "No it isn't you can sit here" I smiled softly and he smiled back "I'm Jenny by the way, what's your name?" I asked him to help make him more comfortable, "My name is Jungkook. Are you my noona?" I giggled since he was so cute "probably not, I'm in grade 10 born November 6 ." I smiled "wah you are younger! You look that way though anyways Jenny " I laughed, I got that so much "Yeah I get that a lot" I poked V who tried to put in his earphone and gestured for him to introduce himself to Jungkook.

 

he sighed but looked at Jungkook "I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V" Jungkook's jaw dropped "Oh you are part of the top 10 most attractive guys in our school!" V nodded and put in his earphones. Which made Jungkook pout a bit but not speak further.

 

V POV

Ah, there is the teacher. "Good morning students! I'm Mr Lee and I will be your drama teacher for this semester. Now to get to know each other a bit better I want you all to come up on the stage and form yourselves into a circle first." I silently groaned and got up from my seat along with everyone else and we all stood in the circle. "Now we are going to all take a turn and you have to say your name, say your favorite Disney movie, and a hobby" (So they actually had me do this in my drama class last year and I found it so weird but it was interesting. I have no idea which movies the idols like so I'm just gonna go with random ones)

I listened to everyone and met a few new people I could remember. The people I could remember were Minho, JB, Leo, Mark, Suga, J-Hope who is my friend anyways, Jimin, Chen, Greaty who is apparently Jenny's new friend, Kai, Seokjin who is another one of my friends, Stephanie, Seohyun, Daniele, and Michelle.

Jenny's turn was now "I'm Jenny Le! I like The little mermaid, and watching anime is a hobby of mine." Hm, cute. Ah, Jungkook is next "Hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook I like Snow White and the seven dwarfs, and Singing is my hobby" He smiled and I heard someone gasp. I saw Greaty look shy and she practically had hearts in her eyes.. well someone has a crush on him. Finally the teacher spoke

"alright I know it's the first day of school but I am going to give you a group assignment so first get yourself into groups of 2. Oh no... "V oppa! Let's be partners!" "No, he's going to be my partner!" Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the crowd "Sorry but he's my partner for any partner assignments and group assignments." I looked and saw Jenny who said that. Thank goodness for her "Yes I apologise for everyone but she is telling the truth so I cannot be anyone else's partner" I went to sit back down beside her.

"Alright, now the next task is to join together with 2 other groups so you are all in groups of 6. now go!" Of course, everyone comes to us... "Jungkook! Jimin! Greaty! Mark! Come here!" Minseok called out and I shrugged cause I didn't have a problem with those people. "Hey, guys!" Greaty smiled and sat beside me and Jungkook while Jimin sat beside Mark and Jenny. 

"Alright is everyone else in a group? Great! Then let's get started with the assignment. The assignment will be to put together a small skit about anything you want. The minimum time is 1 minute. The maximum is 5 minutes, okay? You have until Monday next week to work on it. Have fun and be creative with it" He went to sit down at a table on the stage and we all went to our seats to work on the assignment. Jimin, Mark and Greaty came to sit with us. 

"Now what should we do for our assignment?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I'm ending it there sorry this chapter took long I'm actually supposed to be in robotics club right now and I tried to introduce new people. Remember that people that the characters work with or are in relationships will be main characters and involved a lot in the plot. Some people will not be a part of the plot and are background characters for classes to seem like a lot okay? I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter will be up every Tuesday only because I am very busy.