Pain & Suffering

School & Life (Book 1)

Jenny POV

I was with Kayla and Kim talking about different things when my phone started to ring. "Hello?"

Kayla and Kim looked at me curiously. "Huh? Why do I need to come to the dorm so quickly?" it was Jin. I could hear him groan in annoyance.

"Just come here! It's Taehyung!"

I jumped at the rather loud voice. Kayla and Kim got up like I did. "On the way now!" I hung up and we grabbed our stuff before heading to the dorm. We ran. "Can one of the girl's please get a car!? I ain't running this far again!" Kayla said. But once we got to the dorm, Kim unlocked the door and we stared at her. "I'm the CEO who bought this place for them of course I have a spare key!"

We burst in and all of us were panting. Nevermind that we ran 20 minutes to get here. Jin walked up "Kim... We think Taehyung is having a problem with anti fans" She sighed. "Taehyung right now is one of the more unpopular members.. Along with well... Jin and J-hope..." She looked down "people are gonna target you three since you three seem like the emotionally weaker members. Which I don't think is true."

She excused herself and went to Taehyung's room and knocked on the door. "Tae let me in" She asked. There was no reply.

"Taehyung oppa please let me in" She asked again. She never really used oppa so the fact she was using the term now means she really is determined right now.

I tapped her shoulder and had her go to Yoongi. I knocked on the door "Taetae let me in." I asked.

There was still no answer. "Taetae..." I sighed I never ever used this word before. "..oppa.. Please let me in" there was no reply. But then I heard Footsteps and the door unlocked. I went inside. "close the door Jenny" I nodded and closed the door.

"Taehyung what's wrong? You have been acting odd for a while. The members are all very worried about you. The girls are worried about you. I'm worried about you" he shook his head.

"I'm fine. I promise" I sighed "come get ice cream with me then" he shook his head "diet" I blinked "What diet?" I left the room "Kim do you have them on a diet?" She shook her head "All I told them was eat well but make sure to keep an eye on their weight. There are no restrictions for them to eat" and all the members nodded.

"He said he was on a diet" She scoffed "Why does he need a diet? He's already a proper weight. If he loses weight he's going to be underweight" She bit her lip as Yoongi rubbed her arm to calm her down.

"Jin come on. We're dragging him out of his room and bringing him to eat something." He nodded "alright let's do this." we looked at each other knowing it would be a huge challenge. Everyone went into a room. "one, two, three!" We went into his room and grabbed him from the bed.

"Hey! Let go of me! Jin! Jenny! I'm gonna kill you!!!" He was trying to literally rip himself away from us and he even bit my arm once. We just got him into the washroom and Jin screamed. "Namjoon! Yoongi! Get in here!" they came and went into the washroom as well..

Kim popped into the room. "uhm is my brother gonna be alive by the end of this?" I shrugged. I think he would..

We knew how Tae was. If he really didn't want to do something we had to force him into it. Kim just went through his clothes and grabbed clothes for him to go out in then put them on the bed. "come on they are gonna be done soon enough"

We walked out of the room and closed the door.

After almost an hour Tae was presentable to go out. But Jin was drenched, Namjoon was bruised on his arm and Yoongi's hair looked like hell. Probably cause Taehyung was pulling his hair to escape.

Everyone else stared in shock. I mean I'm used to this so whatever. Jin got himself fixed up and we dragged him out.

Taehyung's POV

Jin and Jenny dragged me to a Cafe and made me sit down. They ordered a small cupcake and a water for me. I just stared at it. So fattening..  "Taehyung.. Please eat the cupcake" Jin asked. I shook my head. "Eat the cupcake Taehyung." I shook my head again.

Jenny took a piece of it and stepped on my foot. I yelped in pain and she put the piece in my mouth then covered it. "now chew and swallow" I whined but eat it. She beamed happily. "now you want me to continue like that?" I shook my head and forced myself to eat the cupcake. I drank the water too.

"Taehyung you are underweight. Please eat something." I sighed sadly. "no... I need to lose weight for the fans" they shook their heads. "you are too underweight please eat and don't starve yourself" I shook my head. Got up. And left. "Tae!" I heard them shout. I kept running. And running. And running. Until I knew I lost them.

Kim POV

I was at home With Yoongi and we were talking about Tae. "I'm really worried about him Yoongi" I spoke up. I was hugging him on the side and resting my head on his chest. He kissed my head. "Don't worry baby. Jenny and Jin will make sure he is alright again I promise." He kissed my lips and was about to deepen it when my phone rang. I pulled away and answered it.

"hello?"

"Tae ran away!"