New enemies & New Friends?

School & Life (Book 1)

Kim POV

The school finally opened again so I walked in and Tae went off to go look for Jenny. Damn those two should get together already. I looked at my new schedule and found my new locker. I opened it up and started putting my new books in my locker before closing it and going to my first class which was now songwriting. They decided to implement a new songwriting course for students who are interested.

I walked in and froze... Yoongi.. He.. He's taking this class as well?... Ok. Calm down Girl. Just relax and go hide in the back. I sat down and bit my lip nervously. I really hope he wouldn't notice me. I saw Namjoon and threw a piece of paper at him. He saw Me and sat beside me "Hey shortie what's up?" I pointed at Yoongi and his gaze got darker.

"okay nevermind. So you are taking song writing. Good for you. Ah Jin said he would be here soon. He went to go talk to Hoseok about something." I froze up a bit. I haven't properly spoken to Hoseok since the Yoongi incident when he was kicked out of the house.. I didn't know what to say. I might have been crying but I clearly hear what he said. "Hey don't feel uncomfortable with Hoseok. He said that to rile Yoongi up." I looked up at Namjoon. Jesus he's tall as hell.

"okay. Thanks Nam" I smiled and he smiled back. "by the way. Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" I asked him. "cause I look cool with them" he took them off.. And he broke them. I started laughing "goddamn it Namjoon how the Hell did you break your glasses taking them off?" he shrugged and tossed the broken pair in the trash. But then I noticed something. Everyone was... Staring at me. And whispering. I felt so uncomfortable. So I told Namjoon I was going to my locker and walked around. People were staring at me in disgust and whispering.

I felt so nervous and tried to look for any of my friends. Then I saw my locker. There was red on it. I walked to it and saw what the red was.. It was awful terrible words.

"GO YOURSELF "

"JUMP OFF A ROOF AND DIE "

"STOP BOTHERING EVERYONE AND DIE"

And just then someone threw water at me. "You deserve that " I felt tears collecting again. What did I do that people were doing this to me? "Hey stop it!" five girls came and covered me taking me to the washroom. "the nerve of those s. Sorry we just grabbed you like that. I'm Yuri. These are my friends, Sunny, Solar, CL, and Hwasa." I nodded "nice to meet you all."

They got me a dry uniform and helped me dry my hair. Thankfully it was just water. After inviting them to sit with me during lunch I went back to class. "Hey what happened to you?" I shook my head. I didn't wanna say anything. It was probably just a quick bullying thing then it would go away soon enough.

Unknown POV

Hm now that me and the others got into her friend group. I can continue my plans. "Hey did you do it?" I saw Yoonji walk up to me. "yeah I did. I'm glad you came to me to protect Yoongi. I can't believe that little hurt him like that!" I wanted to murder her myself. But patience. I would wait for her to kill herself. If by the weekend she didn't. I'd kill her myself. "Hey I see that psychotic look on your face. Calm down Hwasa." I rolled my eyes "shut up Yoonji. I will protect Suga as much as possible. This is just the beginning believe me. She won't survive throughout the week." the evil grin on her face just made me more excited. Yoongi I will protect you I promise.

Greaty POV

I was waiting by Jungkook's locker and I heard a passing conversation. "I can't believe Kim is such a . Poor Suga getting cheated on. No wonder the boy didn't want to be with her anymore." cheated on? "I heard she got herself into illegal trouble and she was going to drag him down in it" illegal trouble?

Who the would have said that type of dumb ? I walked over to them. "I can't believe it either. Hey who did you guys hear it from?" Let's see who did this. "Yoonji. She said her brother told her about all that. It doesn't it?" I nodded then said goodbye. Oh time go to talk to someone who I thought was actually nice. I walked around school looking for her. Finally I found her. "Min Yoonji! I'm gonna give you one damn chance. Why? Why did you spread these false rumours about Kim?" She scoffed "What makes you think I spread it?" I didn't have patience with her at the moment.

"someone said you told people the rumours since Yoongi told you. I know Yoongi didn't say any of that " She slapped me. "shut up . She deserved it for hurting him now go run along and go to your freaks" oh hell no. I pulled her hair in anger and slapped her harder. "you how would Suga feel if I told him what you did?" I threw her back and went off to look for Yoongi. She pulled my hair and punched me across the face.

"don't bother . He won't believe you over me. He would believe me because I'm the only one who actually cares about him unlike you freaks!"

I growled " I tried being a nice person and tried talking to you. But you are trying my in patience!!! Who the do you think you are? You ain't the one person in his life we care and miss the out of ourselves for Suga!! We cry and rip ourselves apart everytime we see Suga. We ing love him "

I punched her face then when she fell I picked her up by her collar and smacked her against the wall then I looked her in the eyes and said " I should have left your lonely piece of to be beat up, but don't worry I'll recreate it" then I punched her in the stomach and threw her to the floor.

That set her off and we were beating each other.

Kim POV

I was walking with Jungkook who was looking for Greaty till we heard someome shout "someone get Jungkook! Someone get Suga!" we looked at each other and ran over and saw Yoonji and Greaty fighting and Yoonji looked worse. Me and Jungkook grabbed Greaty and when Yoonji tried to attack her again she got pulled back by Kayla and Suga.

Greaty looked like she had no idea what she was doing. Her anger was high and she was trying to escape us and even hit Jungkook and me a few times. I slapped her "Greaty snap out of it! You are harming your boyfriend and your friend right now!"

She shook her head and calmed down. I eat go of her and Jungkook hugged her tightly. "what's going on here'!?" .. The principal. "the six of you in my office immediately!" me, Kayla, Jungkook, Suga, Yoonji, and Greaty followed the principal to his office. We all got suspended for a week.