Help & Acceptance

School & Life (Book 1)

Taehyung POV

I went to Kim's huge as hell house that she never touches. She didn't know I knew where this was. I laid down in a bed. I felt guilty to Jenny and Jin but I felt so sick. Incredibly sick. I hated how I looked, I never had a problem with my appearance or weight before but now I'm an idol I have to make sure I look perfect every single time.

They didn't understand though.. they don't understand how I felt, I felt so upset, I was overweight and ugly.. God why did Kim accept me? Maybe cause I'm her brother and she recognized my voice.

I fell asleep quickly enough.
 

Suga POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOST MY BROTHER I'M GOING TO ING MURDER YOU TWO GOD HE CAN GET HURT EVEN MORE HE'S AN IDOL!! GOD YOU TWO!!" She went to her room and slammed the door hard enough it rattled a bit. Jin and Jenny were looking down. I could tell they felt upset.

"Guys don't take it to heart. She's just really worried about Taehyung..." Jin sighed "We shouldn't have forced him outside.. then he would be here safe and sound" Jenny said. I sighed and opened the door Kim slammed shut. then I closed it behind me.

"Kim what the hell was that? You shouldn't have acted like that." She glared at me which surprised me. "Suga my brother is out there missing somewhere, not just my brother but a ing idol! you realize how many fans can come and attack him?! How about someone kidnapping him!" She stood up "We are going to find him now relax" I snapped. 

she burst. "DON'T ING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN MY BROTHER IS MISSING AND COULD BE HURT RIGHT NOW!!" In which I burst. "YOU NEED TO ING CALM DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE SNAPPING AT EVERYONE NOW QUIT IT FOR 'S SAKE DON'T BE A ING CHILD LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE!!"

"DON'T CALL ME A ING CHILD YOU "

"THEN STOP ACTING LIKE ONE"

"I'M NOT ACTING LIKE ONE I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY BROTHER OKAY?!"

"HE'S NOT EVEN YOUR BROTHER REMEMBER YOU'RE ING ADOPTED AND YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY THEIR FAMILY YOU'RE JUST SOME KID WHO WAS PROBABLY ABANDONED BY HER REAL PARENTS, NOW I CAN SEE WHY THEY ABANDONED YOU!!"

I covered my mouth. Regret filled my entire being. "K-Kim.. I didn't-" She ran out "Wait Kim!!" I ran after her but she had her driver. she got in and they drove off by the time I got outside. I felt sick... How could I have said that? I felt a hand on my shoulder. Namjoon was looking at me. "Namjoon.." he said nothing but he helped me inside. Everyone looked so disappointed in me..

"I hate myself.. How could I have said that to her? God Jin you should have seen the look on her face. She looked like I just killed someone she loves in front of her." Jin looked sad not disappointed.. he hugged me gently "Shhh we'll find her. Taehyung is indeed her brother weather blood related or not. They think alike. Taehyung and Kim will be fine, we will find them both" 

Now I completely understood how Kim felt. She was panicked, she was nervous, she was terrified. God Kim please be alright..
 

Kim POV

 "Take me to the empty house" Is all I said before breaking into tears. He wasn't wrong. I wasn't wanted much by anyone right? Maybe that's why my birth parents didn't want me. I was just unwanted. Did Yoongi feel the same way about me? Maybe he just wanted someone to be with and that's all. 

We finally arrived and my driver gave me a tissue "madam. I may not know what has brought you to tears but do not listen to the poisonous words. Remember you are a lovely Rose, do not let the world taint you." I wiped away my tears with the tissue then nodded "Thank you Minhyuk" I got out and went inside my house.

(this is minhyuk btw)

I took off my shoes and realized a light was on

I took off my shoes and realized a light was on.. Nobody lives here and I didn't have staff. I grabbed a knife and started carefully walking around the house then someone appeared from the corner and I screamed "Wha- Hey Hey Kim it's me Tae!" i gasped and dropped the knife then hugged him "Tae! I was worried sick about you! I didn't know you knew where this place was."  he shugged "why are you here? Were you crying?!" I guess my face was showing that I was crying.

"yeah but it's alright" he hugged me tightly "was it because I ran off" i shook my head.. then I hesitated. But he does deserve to know. "Yoongi made me cry.. we got into an arguement because I was worried sick that you ran off and he said.. you aren't even my brother, I'm not even part of your family, I was just abandoned by my real parents and that he could see why they abandoned me int he first place." He let go of me "I'm going to kill him, no joke im going to kill him! He doesn't have the right to ever say that to you! No matter why you argued there is no reason to ever say that type of thing to you!" he left and I ran after him.

we went back to the dorm "MIN YOONGI! WHERE THE ARE YOU!?" He got up and Taehyung actually punched him. "Taehyung!" I tried to stop him but Jin held me back "Taehyung needs this. Yoongi actually deserves this, he went over the line and really damaged you. Let him do this or else it won't be solved" Jin said. I shook my head "You are all still idols!! Taehyung Yoongi can't be hurt or else we'll have a scandal on our hands!!" Taehyung stopped and growled "You got lucky. How dare you tell my sister! You hear that?! My sister! That she was abandoned and she isn't part of my family! no our family! You have no ing right to ever say that to her!"

Yoongi just stayed silent then he spoke "Kill me"

My eyes widened, so did everyone else's "W-What?" 

Yoongi looked up with tears in his eyes "Kill me. I shouldn't have ever said that to her, what type of boyfriend am I? I want to spend the rest of my life by her side and yet I said that horrible stuff to her? I'm so ed up. I'm not romantic, I don't show my emotions to her right, I'm still afraid of our relationship being known, I'm a horrible boyfriend. I don't deserve to have someone like her, she deserves someone better right? Jungkook, Jimin, don't you two ever think that Greaty and Kayla should be with people who are better for them?" 

They looked at him in surprise and both of them nodded which seemed to surprise Greaty and Kayla. "Kookie.." Greaty hugged him "untrue. I only want you and that's that" Kayla nodded "Yeah don't think that way anymore Chimchim" Then Jin went up to Greaty and looked at her face closely. "uhhh Jin what are you doing?" I asked curiously. "I see Jungkook decided to become a man" Jungkook turned bright red.

"OH MY GOD" Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung said. "LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK CAUSE YOONGI JUST SAID HE WANTS TO BE KILLED" Jungkook shouted. I looked at him "I'm still with you because obviously you are doing something right" He looked at me "It hurt like hell when you told me that, but I was out of order myself. I'm sorry Yoongi. Though I will say one thing. Taehyung please eat properly. You are really underweight. I want you to be healthy and not care what haters say. Look they are targeting you because you seem like a weak member, show them they are wrong and eat and be better please." He looked around and everyone was watching, he finally nodded "but little by little" he said and we all agreed. 

Yoongi looked at me "I love you Kim I'm sorry for saying all those things I never meant to say those things to you I swear." I smiled "I forgive you." i went over to him and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung POV

I called Jin over after talking to everyone for a while. "Hey Tae what's wrong?" I sighed nervously. "Hey seriously Tae what's wrong? You seems scared." I looked at him. "I am scared! I'm terrified!" He tried to clam me down "Why? Why are you afraid?"

I spoke nervously




 

"I think I'm in love with Jenny"