Training & Work

School & Life (Book 1)

Namjoon POV

We were waiting for Kim to come. We were all here waiting for her so we could get our schedule for training. Jungkook and Jimin were playing a game, Taehyung and Hoseok were talking about who knows what. And Jin was asleep on my lap. I smiled at my adorable boyfriend. Oh yeah. Yoongi was on his phone and was smirking at it. "she's very late" Yoongi said.

"Where is she? She's always punctual. She's never late." Tae said. Then Kim came in and panted " that hurts. Sorry everyone that I'm late!" She smiled. Pain? "Kim? What hurt?" I asked. She shook her head "yeah Kim. What hurt?" She glared at Yoongi and he shrunk at her glare. "nothing. Now let me tell you your schedules, positions, and then you can go off." we all nodded.

"alright first off I'm sorry it starts at 5AM but you are continuing all the way till 2AM." All of our jaws dropped "DO WE EVEN HAVE TIME TO SLEEP AND EAT!?" She nodded.

"yes. From 2am till 5am. I'm sorry but this was the best I can do. If you all want to be ready in time you have to follow this schedule. At least for a month. After that the schedules get better. But when you debut I have no idea how your schedules will be. Your manager will be in charge of them. But he does have to get them approved by me before anything is finalized. Hopefully you will get time to rest and a day to rest once in a while."

We all groaned at the idea of not being able to rest long. She giggled softly "alright boys you signed up for this. Now see it through"