First Day, So Far

School & Life (Book 1)

Jenny POV

 

KYAA!! I’M LATE I’M SO LATE OH NO NO NO NO NO!! I can’t believe I’m late on my first day of the second year of high school! I ran out of my house quickly, attempting to get to school before our entrance ceremony we have every year for all the new and returning students at the school.

 

I hated going to them but we have to, I kept running faster and faster, and hit someone as I turned the corner. “Ouch!” I rubbed my lower back when i hit the ground. “Ah I’m sorry, are you alright?” I sighed “Yeah I’m fine I’m sorry for bumping into you-” I looked up and realized I bumped into Kim Taehyung… one of the top 10 most attractive boys in school!

 

He’s number 3 on the list right under… ah… who were they? Kim Seokjin at number 1 and I think Park Jimin at number 2. Yeah… but Jin is my best friend, even if he is number 1 attractive guys at the school he is nice and stays by my side and doesn’t treat me badly. Though he is very mother like and sassy.

 

I still love him like a brother though, Anyways oh jeez i can see a hand? Oh! He's trying to help me up. “Here let me help you up” I took his hand as he lifted me up from the ground and help dust me off. “Thank you” He gave me a small smile “I’m Kim Taehyung but you probably know me better as V”

 

I nodded cause I have no idea what to do or say anymore!! “What is your name?” He asked me. “Ah My name is Jenny Le” I looked down in embarrassment. “Nice to meet you Jenny” I nodded then froze “OH SCHOOL!!” His eyes widened and we both dashed off to school and into the gym to grab our schedules.

 

“Alright V. What classes do you have?” I looked at him curiously. “Oh I have Drama first then math vocal music and finally dance.” I widened my eyes and took his schedule “We have all the same classes!!”He blinked “then we should sit together”

 

“Oh sure that sounds like a good idea, I gotta go find my friends before class. If you want to join me you can.” He shook his head, “No thank you I’m going to relax before our first class. I’ll see you in drama” He walked off after. Oh well then…. I suppose I will go find my friends now…

 

I walked around the school trying to find at least one of my friends. Finally I saw two of them. “Jimin! Kim!” I waved and ran over to them, hugging them both. “I missed you all!” Then I saw two other people “Oh I’m being so mean, Who are these guys?” Jimin chuckled then pointed to someone with short black hair and she wore a mask “That’s Greaty, she has dance with me this semester” I nodded then Kim pointed to the girl beside her, she had long straight black hair.

 

“That’s Kayla she is the same grade as Greaty and you and we all have dance this semester.” I smiled and waved I wonder how this group of friends are going to go through this year of school?

 

"OH MY GOD THE BELL IS GONNA RING IN A FEW SECONDS!" Kim suddenly Shouted. All of us sprinted off to our classes

 

I finally reached the theater, I walked over and sat beside V "Hey I thought you were gonna skip on the first day" I smiled and shook my head... I wonder... how this year might go for me and my friends

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the end of Chapter one thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes I have made. Please comment!!!