Memories & Love

School & Life (Book 1)

Before I start this story I'm sorry to all Namjin shippers for this.

Namjoon POV

I walked around with Kim. We didn't see anyone yesterday which was my birthday! She came over and hung out with me. Everyone was still no where to be seen.

We just kept walking around, we were at the mall since she wanted to buy me a birthday gift. We decided to buy each other's gifts at the mall together since we wanted to talk.

It's nice hanging out with her, she's a good person, like everyone else. Her and Jin are like the parents in our friend group. She's the mom and he's the dad with the horrible jokes, even she tells the same jokes.

Then I thought about what Jin told me.. Maybe that's why he isn't around much anymore.

-Flashback-

We were at my house, it was only the two of us "Damn it Namjoon!" Jin shouted as I broke the cup I was using. "I'm sorry Jin!" I cleaned up the mess and started picking up the pieces. I made a sound of pain as I accidentally cut my finger.

"Nam are you alright?" Jin took my hand in his and looked at the cut, he put a band aid on it then kissed it gently.. He never did that before..

"Jin?" I was so confused. "Nam... I love you..." I mean we always said those words but.. Why did it seem different this time? "I love you too Jin but why does it sound different from how we usually say it?"

He looked up at me and kissed me softly. His lips feel so soft.. So sweet tasting.. WAIT! I'm dating his sister and I love her! I didn't feel anything when he kissed me. I pushed him away, I pushed him too hard he fell back.

His bangs covered his eyes. "wait Jin.. I didn't-" he just got up and the angle I was at. I could see the tears in his eyes. He grabbed his bag and ran out the door. "Jin wait!" I tried to run after him but by the time I got to the door I couldn't see where he ran.. Jin... I'm so sorry...

-Flashback end-

I didn't tell anyone. "Namjoon.. What's wrong? Really tell me what it was. I won't tell anyone else if that's what you are afraid of." I know she wouldn't.. Maybe I needed to tell someone. So I told her what happened.

"poor Jin..." I felt more guilt. "Namjoon why did you push him so hard?" I didn't even know. "were you repulsed by what he did?" She asked carefully "no! That wasn't it I swear! I wasnt repulsed by it!" I didn't want to lose Jin just cause he is in love with me.. "so you liked it?" "yes- I meant no! I mean- ugh I don't know!"

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I didnt feel anything. But I liked the feeling of his lips. That didn't mean anything right?

"that means something Namjoon. It's the beginning of falling for him most likely." Kim spoke up did I say that outloud?! "yes. And you said that outloud too." I face palmed myself and she laughed.

"Go dump his sister and go talk to him Namjoon." She with difficulty patted my shoulder which made me laugh.

"don't laugh at me " She pouted which made us both laugh and go on our way. Eventually we went our own ways home. I decided to go to Jin's house instead.

I bit my lip and knocked on the door.