Troubles and New Friends

School & Life (Book 1)

yo i have a warning there is speaking of bullying and violence between students so please be warned also enjoy the remarks our friends have made they actually gave me these remarks and they are fricking hilarious so enjoy that :)

 

Kayla POV

Finally class is over! thank I'm so tired of class already I don't wanna do homework. Thankfully me and Greaty are gonna work on the club idea V inspired and see if we can get permission to run the club and get a room to run the club in, So I was looking for this girl "where in the is dis girl?" I went to her locker and found her there putting her books away "Yo Greaty ready to work on our club" "yeah I am let's go" so we walked through the school to see if we can find a place to have our club meetings.

Then we heard a thud and shout of pain so we ran over to the source of the sound and saw two students hitting and beating up another student. So me and Greaty looked at each other then went over and pulled the two's hair and I spoke up looking at the beaten student "are you okay? Do you know how dirty your clothes can get when a dusty person is touching you?" Then I heard Greaty speak up " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRY ME HOE THIS NICE GIRL IS TRYING TO GET HOME WHERE YOU'RE ING FAILING SO I SUGGEST YOU SCATTER LIKE THE HAIRS ON YOUR MOUSTACHE" I'm sorry I had to laugh at that 

We let their hair go and went to help the student up and both of us got slapped... Greaty reacted first "OH HELL NAH DON'T ING TOUCH WHAT YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD" and she slapped one of them so hard she fell to the floor. Then I reacted finally " did you just touch me with those crusty hands of yours?! WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN I'LL KICK YOUR UGLY ALL THE WAY TO THE ING OCEAN" Then I slapped her multiple times, I was not letting her get away with that

One of them finally spoke up "Aish you annoying brats should go back to the streets where you belong and not get into other's business now off!" Greaty now spoke up " you wanna try me on the streets let's ing go. At least I'm a good human being who respects people who deserve respect unlike you a trash-talking hoe like yourself who belongs in a dump on the street." I am so proud of that hoe "I'm sorry did you say the streets? Uhuh I'm respectful to others and I don't hurt others like you with those crusty- hands but this you're doing right here making a scene so it can be my business as well and I'm sure you're the one living on the streets so let me do you a favor" I threw hand cream at her "use this and fix your ugly hands now hurry up and get out of my sight before I make you "

they looked at each other and punched us in the stomach as we knelt down in pain and with that they kicked us in the face. "for 's sake" I didn't even wanna deal with that again so I pulled her hair and kicked her hard enough so she was on the floor and knocked her out" I checked up on Greaty who holy mother of she spit her blood out and smirked... oh shiet "ha is that the best you got? you hit like a toddler, but lemme show you how a real woman fights" and She grabbed her and kneed her in the stomach before kneeing her in the face and kicked her body with a round house kick. "Learn your lesson " I smiled "Hey someone take the trash out!" 

Me and Greaty were kind bruised but at least we helped someone "Hey are you okay? Can you move?" She nodded and tried to get up, we helped her and then we heard two gasps "Kayla!" Jimin ran over to me and started asking me a bunch of questions "are you hurt? Who did this to you? can you see me? don't die on me babe!" Oh jesus Christ "Jagi I'm not gonna die relax I'm just a bit bruised from helping this student who was getting beat up by two students help her over there and lemme follow I can walk but she cant

I heard a yelp (Greaty you're welcome for this) Jungkook was carrying Greaty Bridal style! OH MY SHIP AHHH JUNGKOOK IS BEING SO FORWARD NOW!!

He was taking her to the infirmary so we all went and followed with Jimin carrying the girl but helping me as well once we got to the infirmary the nurse gasped "Oh my! What happened girls!?" Jimin put the girl down on a bed and Jungkook put Greaty down who looked so shy aww. "Boys please help these two girls while I work on this one" The nurse went to the student while Jimin started treating my injuries and even gave little kisses to thre ones on my face awww~ he's so sweet to me~

Greaty POV

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK JUST CARRIED ME IN HIS ARMS BRIDAL STYLE HOW AM I NOT UNCONCIOUS YET?! Ok breath Greaty, he started treating my injuries and he was so careful and gentle so I wouldn't feel any pain, honestly I just feel really shy since he is so close to my face, he's focused on treating everything properly... I never saw his face up so close... He's so handsome... he's really handsome... God the words 'i love you' are right on my tongue, I want to tell him so badly... But i don't want to be rejected by him

How can I confess to him? I'd be so heartbroken if he rejected me, I shouldn't confess to him, Not until I get a hint that he might like me as well. Once me and Kayla were fixed up we looked at the student "Hey what's your name?" She looked up "I'm Min Yoonji, you might know my brother" Just as she said that someone burst into the room "Yoonji are you okay?? Who the did this to you? I swear to God I'll ing hurt them for hurting you" Then he looked at us "Who are all of you? Oh wait Jungkook hey" Jungkook waved to Him "ah, This other guy is Jimin, Kayla's boyfriend, that's Kayla there and I'm Greaty" His eyes widened a bit "Jungkook that's the girl you're in-" Jungkook sped over and slapped his hand over Yoongi's mouth in such a quick way it made me giggle a bit. 

"you might also know Yoongi hyung by Suga" Ohhhhhh that's where I know him from... wow cool "ah nice to meet you Yoongi oppa" I said and Jungkook released him "ah you can all call me Suga" his sister poked him "oppa the two girls saved me from the people who did this to me" He nodded "Ah thank you both Greaty and Kayla, it seems You both are friends to Jungkook so you are considered friends to me as well, same with Jimin"

Jimin smiled at him and so did Kayla. "Ah we are creating a detective club wanna join us Suga?" He blinked then nodded "sure sounds like fun if i can help with anything just let me know and I'll do my best to help" we smiled "ah we need to go find a room to have meetings in" we all left and decided to work together so we all went to find a room. finally I found a room we could use and me and Kayla started writing up our proposal to the principal so we could make this club official.

seems like things are starting to cheer up a bit more after today. Jungkook and me are also starting to get close to each other. I hope he can love me like I love him one day.. Just one day..

 

 

 

 

Done with another chapter thanks for reading and also ahahahahahahahaha sorry about the Yoongi and Yoonji thing, I just had to after a joke with my friends so I did! Hope you liked this chapter and there will be more to come soon so please subscribe so you know when I update this again