Growing Pains & Birthday Parties

School & Life (Book 1)

Kayla POV

We were all here at Kim's house. Finally it was the 18th which we decided was her and Namjoon's and Jungkook's surprise birthday party. So the three of them were hanging out together. While we were decorating the house. Taehyung's parents were cooking  all their favorite foods.

Jimin was talking to Jin hyung while I texted Kim to get back to her house and bring Namjoon and Jungkook with her. I decided to try to scare them.

"so have you told Kayla yet?" told me what? I decided to hide and listen. It was wrong eavesdropping but my curiosity is a okay? "tell her what?"

"did you tell her About the girl you kissed during your first month anniversary?"

I froze. "you what?" Jimin and Jin looked at me. "Kayla wait I can explain." I shook my head and left quickly. I grabbed my bag then the door opened revealing the trio. I excused myself and ran back home.

Jimin POV

she wasn't supposed to find out this way. I ran after her "Kayla!" I lost her through the trio in the door. Taehyung spoke up and everyone stared at him "surprise?" he blew the little horn thingie.. I shook my head and Greaty grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. "WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO KAYLA THAT SHE LOOKED SO UPSET!?" Kim pulled her off of me. "Jimin. You better explain or I swear to I'm going to be the one killing you"

I looked down. "on mine and Kayla's first month anniversary... I might have.."

"kissed another girl." All of their jaws dropped and Kim let Greaty go. She attacked me and beat me senseless. Her parents walked in and they immediately took her off of me. Though I deserved it. "LET ME GO IM GOING TO KILL THIS MOTHERING HE HURT KAYLA"

Her mother made her calm down. "alright now Jimin tell us why you kissed her" I nodded and explained the story. We were at a party that night and someone slipped something into my drink. I thought I was kissing Kayla until Jin pulled me away. He told me the next day and I begged him not to tell Kayla. It would shatter her heart.

"ing . You better ing go back to my house and tell her. if she doesn't forgive you I'm coming to put your pink head in your damn grave got it?" I nodded and sprinted out of the house. I needed to talk to her I didn't want to lose her...

I got to the house and knocked on the door. "Kayla! Please let me explain! I didn't mean to kiss her! That night St the party! Someone slipped a drug into my drink! I thought I was kissing you! Jin took me away and told me the next day I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

I pleaded desperately. I couldn't lose her I'd die without her. "Jimin you lied to me about this for 3 years now! You had so many chances to tell me! And you didn't. I can't forgive you!"

My heart broke. "no! Kayla please I was afraid! I was afraid you would leave me! I am so terrified I'm going to lose you please forgive me!" I heard nothing. I broke down and cried in front of the door. Eventually I got up. I walked back. Unfortunately I didn't see the car speeding towards me. I remember pain flowing throughout my body. Then someone screaming.

"JIMIN!!!!"

Then everything faded to black

Kim POV

I sighed. So much for a fun birthday. I hope Kayla and Jimin were alright. Yoongi came over and hugged me. "they'll be alright I promise Kim" I sighed and nodded. Greaty was pacing around. "Greaty you need to stop moving for Gods sake" She glared at me then went back to her pacing. Jungkook stopped her and made her sit down. He held her.

God you two. Greaty's phone went off." it's Kayla!" She checked the message and widened her eyes in surprise.

"Greaty? What's wrong?"

"Jimin got hit by a car..."