Breakups & Relationships

School & Life (Book 1)

This is when Namjoon went to Jin's house btw.

Namjoon POV

I knocked on the door. And I waited for Jin to answer. His sister opened it instead. "babe!" She kissed me. But it felt so wrong. "miss me already?" I shrugged. "I actually wanted to talk to your brother today. I hurt him and I need to apologize" She frowned and kissed me again "Hey everyone makes mistakes.

Go upstairs to his room. Remember his is the pink door. Mine is black" I nodded and went upstairs but then I stopped and called her. "Wait.. Ae Sook I'm sorry but... We need to break up" She smiled and sighed "I was wondering when you'd do that. Go win my brother's heart back or I'll kill you myself okay?" She smiled. I smiled back and properly went up. Then tripped at the last step. I went to his door after getting up.

I knocked on his door "Ae Sook leave me alone! I don't want to talk about it please!" I bit my lip. He sounded so upset.

"it's not Ae Sook. Jin can I come in?" it was silent. "What do you want Namjoon?" my heart hurt. His voice was ice cold to me. "Jin please let me in" he didn't answer.

"Then let me explain and just listen. When you did that. I didn't feel anything. But for some weird reason I wanted more from you. A lot more. You were becoming my guilty pleasure. Just from a taste of your plump lips. I needed more. I broke up with your sister because being with her felt so damn wrong after that."

I sighed "Kim Seokjin. I think I'm falling in love with you. And now that I've realized that. I don't know if I'm going to lose you." He still didn't answer. I really lost him now.. I ed up that badly..

I started to walk away from the door then I heard it open and something hugged me. I almost fell but I caught myself and I saw Jin, I melted at how adorable he seemed at the moment. I was just too happy I didn't lose him.

I tilted his head up and kissed his lips, now this felt incredibly right. I knew I made the right choice. And I'm not regretting anything. But I really couldn't help my hands exploring his body, I'm not sure what but I never felt this way with his sister. The need to touch him was strong. I wanted to bring him pleasure, show my most vulnerable self to him and have him show me his in return. I needed him now.

I pulled away and Jin looked embarassed. I picked him up and brought him into his room. Let's just say he was pretty sore afterwards alright?