To Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun> Post Office Stamp January 2042

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dearest Appa and Eomma,

               Annyeong! Hani and I just received your most recent post card, we're happy to know that you two are enjoying Dublin! Eat everything that looks deliciouse for me! Don't worry about us, Im doing well with uni and Hani is just having as much fun. You should just have fun on this well deserved vacation, we will see you in two weeks.

 

                Hani and I were rummaging the attic last night for some baby pictures for my project and came across a two very old Converse shoes boxes. We didn't bother to look at it until i tripped and accidentally spilled it's content. We saw it appa and eomma, we saw the letters and we read it, we're sorry but we just had too. We cried. We somehow imagined the young Jung Yonghwa and Young Seo Joohyun writing those heartfelt letter a their special friend. We felt the hope of you both in waiting for each others reply. And yes, we also knew when you both developed something else for each other, the words of the letter became more intimate but we can't stop reading. It got us scared. What if one of you just gave up? It was,afterall nothing but a distant friend in letters. Then we wouldn't be a family? But Hani said, yes maknae is the wise one on this, that we can not fight what's meant to be. That you two are bound to be together ehatever happens and that you two will have us no matter what. 

Your love story is very beautiful, all contained in a small shoebox. I can't even be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter