To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: March 2006

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2006

 

Joohyunah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

OMG! (and OMG I just can’t believe I wrote OMG there!) you just don’t know how I felt when I received your letter! I have been thinking about you a lot. I don’t know why but you’re always there, maybe I was afraid you no longer want to communicate with me. You have been a real special friend to me Joohyun so I would really be sad if you’ll just leave like that but now I’m so glad you wrote! I mean I’m not glad at what happened to your family. Maybe now your parents realize that they still have another child that won’t disappoint them. A child that has been trying her best all her life.  Besides, their other kids hasn’t really disappointed them, I think it’s just how they view it. Just be yourself Joohyun, show them the real you, and don’t even worry if you’ll disappoint them because you won’t. You were never a disappointment and will ever be a disappointment.

I’m enjoying my part time work, I am learning a lot about music genres, I’m discovering a lot of cool music that I never knew was cool before. I’m into Brit-Pop now a days, the guys sometimes hang around after school as well. You’re now in 9th grade! Congratulations! Soon you’ll be in high school!!! Beware of those high school guys, let me know if someone bothers you and I’ll kick their .

Yemi is my girlfriend now, everything just went by so fast. But yeah we’re together now. I haven’t told her about you. Would you like me to?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter