To Jung Yonghwa > Post Office Stamp > November 2010

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2010

 

OPPA!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW YOUR DRAMA!!!! LOOKING DASHING JUNG YONGHWA!!!! I can’t believe you’re an actor now, I was jumping and screaming in my apartment ( I was afraid police might barge in coz my neighbors reported chaos hahahahahha) OPPA YOU’RE AN ACTOR NOW!!!! And you sorta…??? Hahahahahaha okay I like the plot tho it has been made before and well I like the lead actor, mind introducing me to Yoo Ah In? no? Okay……. PUHLEASE??!!!! NO STILL???! Nah just kidding but well I don’t know how to act either so what do I know but I’m still super duper proud of you like really really really proud!! I actually showed my classmates the drama and of course they didn’t believe me. But that’s okay as long as I know the truth hahahahaha I have an actor friend!! AUTOGRAPH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Oppa you gotta relax, I’m doing okay, in fact I’m great. I have never thought studying music will be this fulfilling. And Living alone can this be liberating. I’ve learned a lot from all these experience. I now cook for myself, I pay the bills. I even can eat just ramyeon to get through my days. You know that I experience getting my electricity cut off? I have no heater and I was freezing to death coz I paid the bill late. Hahahahaha it was a wonderful thing oppa. Now I feel alive. Tho O’m sad and lonely some time but I know this is a once in a lifetime experience.

Tell me more about you and what’s happening. So if Mina marries Sungjaes broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter