To Seo Seunggi > Post Office Stamp October 2006

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2006

 

Seunggi Oppa,

 

Is it weird to receive a letter from me? I’m just trying if how many days you get it from here to there. Can you also write back to me? Can you also use a limited-edition stamp? How have you been? How’s school? I hope your enjoying everything there. I got your care package, thank you for the books! And the English Tea! But I fell in love with the glowing bookmark! Where did you get it? Can you buy me more?? Puuhhllleeeeaassseeee?????

Unnie was grounded again for the nth time this week. She’s still seeing that trainee JongSuk boy, too bad coz he kinda look nice. I saw unnie cry again, she hasn’t been attending her ballet classes. Mom is at the end of her wits and is now taking her to and from school. Mandook ajussi only drives for me now and he said it’ll be only me from now on too since eomma and appa is serious on unnie. I won’t be surprised if unnie will come knocking at your door one of these days coz the last straw will be drawn and she’ll be ship to you in no time. If not to you, probably at some remote school somewhere in Europe, anywhere as long as not here. Appa will be leaving for Singapore two days from now and he’ll be staying there for the next 3 weeks. Appa has been going to a lot of out of the country trips nowadays. And again I just sit at the dinner table quietly listening to everything.

I was graded with advance skills in Piano earlier!!! Yehey!!!! Mandook ajussi allowed me to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter