To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: January 2006

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2006

 

Dearest Joohyun

 

                I know I’m sorry! I’m really sorry I wasn’t able to write you a letter. Well I technically I did cause I know you were waiting. I thought I sent it, I really did but then when I cleaned my bag to get ready for school I found it. I’m sorry Joohyun! Oppa is really really sorry. I already found a job, I’ll be manning a music store after school 4 times a week. The pay is mediocre, but who am I to complain? It’s still money right? I’ll start on Monday, I’ll head there right after class. I sent this to your house in Seoul because I’m afraid that you won’t receive this, this might arrive way after you left to come home. How was your vacation? I haven’t tried deep dish pizza but I would to try it, I actually love pizza!

                Did you have fun with your Seunggi oppa? I really hope you did. As I’ve mentioned in my prev letter, we did celebrate Christmas at my grandparents house. It was nice since we got to see our other relatives, my 2 uncles and their family. Mom is actually the maknae of 3 siblings, she got 2 older brothers. It was nice that she was comforted like a little kid by her brothers, I saw mom laugh again after a long time. She gave me a new guitar, an electric guitar, she said it’s from her and dad. I love it! It was what I’ve been saving up for. What did you get for Christmas? I don’t have much to tell you since there wasn’t much that happened to me unlike you.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter