To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: October 2006

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2006

 

My dearest Joohyun,

 

You sure know how to hit... and hard for that matter. And no I am not mad, you’re probably the last person I will be mad at. I think you’ve put me on a pedestal I’m not worthy of. I’m also just a boy Joohyun, I play by my instincts and unlike you, I guess I have never seen the other side so maybe I am the one who doesn’t know anything. Yemi and I broke up. I broke up with her. I guess your nagging got me, maybe I did find us, her and me, superficial eventually. Maybe that’s what we get from being so shallow but then again I’m young, we’re young, one way or another we can be superficial. I’m not saying you’re wrong but not also 100% right but I don’t know how else to say to you, eventually you will meet someone who you will get all these superficial things with (I love the word superficial, I feel my whole life is like that nowadays). You know the word fling? I bet you do, you’ll get that. But then again, it’s you, so maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll be one of those who hits the bulls eye the first time around. Anyhow, I’m raising the white flag. I think we just had our first letter fight. But one thing I’m sure of, you’re one person I hope to keep my whole life. We all need a friend like you, someone who’s not afraid to voice their opinions. Thank you Joohyun.

So, how have you been? How’s your family? I’ve been wanting to tell you, we’ve got call back from an agency. We auditioned a couple of months

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter