To Jung Yonghwa > Post Office Stamp > June 2011

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2011

 

OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

 

Congratulations!!!! I saw your debut showcase!!!!!! wOOOHOOOOOO!!!1 you really really did it!!! I am soooo proud of you I actually cried as I was watching. I also cried watching your debut stage in Music Bank! You don’t know how happy I am for you oppa. I hope that you are equally happy, I laugh in between my tears when I heard girls screaming… We’ve talked about that before right? So how does it feel? Oppa!!!!!!!!!! I don’t even know how I’m able to write with all the excitement! I was screaming and shouting (again) the whole time!!1 I don’t have your banner (what do you call those, lightsticks etc) so I made my own CNBLUE poster!!! What is your fandom called? Can I be an official member??  You promised to hook me up with free tickets coz now my friends saw you message video for me… thank you oppa. However I was hoping you’d be on the set….with your co-actors.. not on your sweats in your living room. Hahahahaha Thank you again…that was very sweet of you.

Anyways, school is okay, I’m already taking class for my major. I’m meeting a lot of people and have managed to master the language. I know the best food stalls in town I feel like a local, Seunggi oppa visited me last month, he said hi. I’ll be having my finals next week and I’m playing Mozart. I know it’s crazy but if I want to to it properly, I need to be the best.

Maybe your step sisters like you! I mean who wouldn’t?!!?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter