To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: February 2011

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2011

 

My dearest Joohyun

You just don’t know how much I was able to breathe when I got your letter! And thank you for the care package, are you sure you still have money for your allowance after what you bought? I don’t want you living on ramyeon alone while you’re there! Did you get eommas message? So you call my mom eomma now? Why do I have a feeling you two communicate more than me now? But thank you Joohyun, I know mom is lonely in Busan while I’m all the way here in Seoul. Mom love the bracelet so much she wears it everyday she told me. Her friends love it too. I guess you have a knack for ajummas hahahahahaha. Thanks again Joohyun… I don’t know how I can thank you enough. For me and mom.

I don’t knw if I should be happy to know your in love with someone but I’m glad you told you won’t be dating there. If you have to date, date here where I can protect you from douche bags. My dad got married last weekend. I attended of course, not like I have a choice. I met my step sisters I don’t know how to describe them but I swear I felt harassed. I just wanted the night to be over but they seem to find me even if I try to hide from them. It’s like B1 and B2 from bananas in pajamas except their girls. I felt I  was Cinderella with my two evil step sisters. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, again, years later, I feel like a teenage girl telling my friend my sob story. Heol.

Joohyunah, We will be debuting as CNBLUE mid t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter