To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: June 2010

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2010

 

My dearest Joohyun,

 

So you really really did it?! I’m still in awe to be writing to someone in Austria! Joohyun will you be alright really? I mean you are only 20 this year, can you do it? Can you fend for yourself? Will you be able to defend yourself? I’m scared for your safety Joohyun, Do not walk in the streets alone, especially during the night, make sure your apartment is lock at all times, have your friends number in speed dial, make sure you also have the local polices number. Never underestimate anyone, you don’t know what they are capable of doing. Don’t easily trust people around you. Do not talk to strangers. Do not other people except your friends walk you home. Do not go to clubs and other places where people drink. You are no longer in Korea. Joohyun I beg you to change your mind. Attend Julliard instead as your Seunggi oppa. Please..is there a chance you will change your mind?

Advance Happy birthday, I wish you are still here in Korea, I’m now in Seoul and will be staying here for awhile. This is my new address. Joohyunah, I will be shooting a mini drama, I got casted, of course not the lead but like one of the leads friend. I don’t know the extent of the role but FNC made me audition for it. I was cringing the whole time I was auditioning, I didn’t even think I’ll get it, I was stoic and awkward and to be honest…I hated it. Now I know what you’re going to ask, why did I do it? It’s because of the guys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter