To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: January 2008

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2008

 

My Joohyun,

 

Belated Merry Christmas!!! I hope this letters arrives even before I leave. How is your London tour??Geez Joohyun I swear you’re the only person (your family) I know who travels this much! How much does your dad earn? Can I just work for him instead?! Hahahahahaha I will be leaving soon Joohyunah, wait for my next letter so I can give you the address of where I’ll be assigned. I spent the holidays with mom, she’s getting a bit emotional nowadays. I think you’re right, about mom and having her move. I think that was selfish on my part. I think the best person to decide this is mom herself. I should probably stick to whatever it is that will make her happy. My heart is drumming real loud as the day comes closer but I gotta it up like a man. It’s not like I can turn back now right? Pray for me Joohyun. That I may overcome all these. I’ll take it one day at a time. I won’t look ahead. I’ll just try to live.

 

Ah! So Taeyeon like Hongki? Tell her when I come to Seoul, I’ll try to get an autograph for her. But I won’t promise anything for now.

I have a lot that I wanted to say but I can’t think straight right now. Wait for my next letter before you reply just to make sure I’ll get it.

Stay safe Joohyun. Study first. No boys. Boys are complicated. They will distract you. You want to go to Vienna right? Then study first. Goodness I probably sound like your father. I bet your brother i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter