To Jung Yonghwa > Post Office Stamp > November 2009

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2009

 

Adeul,

 

Guess who visited me?

 

I met your lovely Seo Joohyun. What a sweet child, I was surprised to find someone sitting outside our door and on the floor when I got home from work earlier. She must’ve waited for ages for me. She said her parents are in town for business so she came along with them and went to check on me. I feel there’s more to you two than just friendship..Admit it Jung Yonghwa. Do you like her? Because to be honets, writing letters is effort and for you to carry on this long writing letters to each other and I was surprised, I didn’t count anyways but more than 4 years? Already? Tell me honestly if you have plans on making her your girlfriend because if not I’ll do it for you son. I have never met a girl her age, this sincere and beautiful.

How are you doing lately? I’m excited to see you! I learned that Joohyun will be studying in Vienna. Have you guys met after that summer camp? I’m prying aren’t I? And I supposed since I’m your mother, I won’t get a proper answer for my questions.

Ara..I’ll wait till I can grill you face to face.

Take Care

I love you,

Mom

PS. I want her as my daughter-in-law. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

PPS. I showed her your room.  She saw her letter to you. I knew where you were hiding it.

PPPS. She seems really happy. I’m glad.

PPPPS. Your dad called. He got news. I’ll you over the phone.

PPPPPS. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter