To: Seo Juhyun > Post Office Stamp: December 2006

The Shoebox Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2006

 

My dearest Joohyun..

 

Woah hold it right there! Arranged marriage?! Really!? Does it really happen? I mean does it really exist? I mean I’ve seen enough drama on TV to know the complications but seriously? You or your sister is up for that? Is that even fair? But then I guess, what do I know, we are of different class. I mean, I’m just a mere commoner while you are on the elite. But no Joohyun, don’t do it, I think people have the right to choose the person they’ll spend the rest of their lives with. How can your parents subject their children to such sadness? Do you know anyone who wed because they were arranged to? If yes, do they look contented? Happy? I’m sorry but that’s one hell of a life. I would say okay if they ask you to change your future course to business instead of music, that’s the most that you can do, but never marriage. I’ve seen two people fall out of love, what about people who doesn’t love each other in the first place? But I agree with your brother, stand up for yourself. I do want to meet your brother also, must be call to have one. I always wanted a sibling, an older brother to be exact.

WE GOT IN!!!!! We signed the contract 2 weeks ago and we have been so busy ever since. I had to let go of my part time job, all our afternoons are now spent on practicing. Have you heard of FNC Ent.? They’re main office is Seoul so every once in a while, we might actually have to go there. Are you kidding me?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter