kidnapped

Reopening Of A Closed Heart

 

Donghyunhyunseong, jeongmin, youngminkwangminminwooyou

_________________________________________________________________________________

(???? POV)

"Lee _________ ah.. what you did to me will be paid back to you 100 times more then what you think.. I will make you hate yourselve till you don't have the face to show up infront of Boyfriend again.. oh.. not forgeting letting you have some lost memories back.." a smirk formed on my face as the idea of seeing _______being tortured makes me excited. 

"Ya.. you said you need my help.. but why are you making me and my gang wait...? Didn't I told you all of her past already? why is the plan not started yet?!" 

"Relax unni, I was just trying to find the right timing.. and I found it.. Things are just about to get started.." An evil smirk formed on unni's face and the group of her gang their lips evilly as they had waited for this day for a long time.

(Your POV)

*When will this feeling disappear?! This is so iritating!!* 

I stormed into the school and into the class. Everyone just gave me the what-the-hell look as I just hit onto them when they block my way to the class. I reached my seat and slammed down my bag onto the floor as well as myself onto the chair. 

*Can't you just come out and tell me what you want from me whoever you are?! It's been 2 weeks.. 2 WEEKS!! I DIDN'T GET ANY PEACE FOR A WEEK!! EVEN WHEN I'M IN THE TOILET I FEEL UNSAFE!! AHHH!! AISHI!!!* I riffled my hair roughly and lay my head on the table. I turned to look at maknae line's table direction. Empty, again. 

*How I wished I could see them now.. even just for a second...* 

Tears formed and was threatening to fall but I held it back. Even though they had always send me mails randomly, but I still missed the time we spent face to face rather then moblie to moblie. 

*Donghyun.. Hyunseong... Jeongmin... Youngmin... Kwangmin... Minwoo... oppas.. I missed you guys a lot.. I missed all the chats we had, the laughter.. the skinships.. and your presence.. I missed so much to the point that I even miss manager oppa... Am I going crazy or wat...?* 

I turned my sight towards the other direction to hide my tears as it flows uncontrolably. Teacher entered and the class starts. I quickly wipe the tears away and focus on the subject instead of Boyfriend. However, I just can't stop myself from glancing at the maknae line's table direction. It had already been my habit.

Classes has now seems torture to me... with the uneasy feeling and without the presence of Boyfriend.. everything is just plain torture. It's hard to concentrate. I could only escape all this feeling during work as I will be too busy to notice anything. All day long, I will be hoping that time will past fast and I could get to work. I am now not looking forward to school or even home after a tiring day. 

*I think I might as well skip school this few days.. I just can't concentrate.. I feel so hopeless..*

RINGG~

*Recess.. Oh my god..*

Recess, once my favourite. Time was even slower during this period of time. I roared inside my mind and walk to the rooftop. As time pass, the rooftop also have lesser fangirls gathered as they finally knew that Boyfriend won't be going there for quite sometime. I went to the usual spot, sit there and eat my bread. I just bites and force it down my throat. Even food as been not tasting good recently. After finishing, I lay down on the floor and watch the clouds float by. I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly took it out of my pocket and look at the text message I received. 

From: Hyunseong :)

___________ ah, oppa miss you a lot... how have you been since I last met you? Have you been eating well? Is the weird feeling still there?? If it is still there, tell me and I will come to you straight away.

*should I tell him that the feeling is still there? But.. what if he is worried and miss his job just to accompany me? Ani.. I shouldn't make them worried about me" 

To: Hyunseong :)

Nae, I'm fine. I miss you too oppa.. ^^

 

From: Hyunseong :)

Thats good, I will talk to you later, have another shedule to go to.. mianhae _______ wait for us to be back to school okay? ppyong~

Unknowingly, I had been grinning from ear to ear when looking at the last message. The bell rang and I quickly walked towards the class. Surprisingly, the recess I hate turned out to be my favourite time for today.

Time was slow afterwards and after a long day in school, finally, the bell rang signalling us student that the school has end for today. I packed my bag quickly and dashed toward the school gate to get out of here. 

I just dash all the way to the cafe as there was no use to walk slowly to the cafe. I changed to my work uniform after I reached and start straight away. 

Time just flew by and it's already the closing time. I packed the cafe and wash the dishes slowly. I changed to my school uniform and lock the front door so as to exit though the back. I make sure the door is locked before walking down the ally. I heard soft sound of foot steps behind me. 

*Could it be I had been thinking too much?*

I start to walk faster, but the foot step too walked faster behind me.

*It wasn't my imagination... ottoke?!*

As I was reaching the end of the ally into the busy street, the foot steps quicken. I quickly dig into my pocket for my phone. I was about to call Hyunseong when suddenly, a pair of strong hand wipe around my waist and pulled me backwards into the ally. His another free hand was holding onto a cloth covering my mouth so that my screams will be muted. My hands was trying to break free from the person behind while holding onto my phone but it was useless. I whinned at the pain that the guy force on my mouth but something was more shocking then that; which was the person standing in front of me.

"HAHAHAHA! Surprise to see me?"

"Ya!! let go of me!!! what do you want from me!!!" I was yelling but the cloth was muteing my voice.

"Huh? Did you say something? You miss me? awww.. that so sweet! But I HATE IT! It's time to pay back what you did to me."

After that, I heard a few familar sound coming towards our direction; the sound that I had longed for. Tears start to form as I used all my strength to pull the men's hand from my mouth while they were all in state of shock that someone do come passing by this ally this late at night. 

"OPPA!! HELP ME!!" I screamed at the top of my voice and soon my mouth was forcefully covered again.

"Lets go! pali pali!!" Eunmin hissed at the boy holding onto me and I was being pulled roughly backwards. I was kicking and moving about in the hand of the men behind me while I looked at the ally at the boys that are running towards me. In the moonlight, I saw Donghyun and Minwoo followed my Jeongmin. And then they were attack by some guys that was hidding in the bushes. As I was being thrown into the van, before the door was shut, I saw Hyunseong and Jo twin was also fighting with those guys. Donghyun holding onto a guy, letting Minwoo coming to save me but it was too late.

"_________ AH!!" Minwoo held out his hand to me from far away and I held out mine but the guy was still holding onto me and I am unable to break free. And then the door shut. The car speed off and I was still sruggling to break free but unabe to. Soon, the guy let go of my mouth but I was hit by something hard on my head. Things start to spin and turn while my sight was also starting to get blur. I fight for myself to stay awake but I failed and pass out.

(Minwoo POV)

"I can't wait to see my princess!!"

"Yah! who says my beloved dongseng is your princess!"

"Bo? Your dongseng? She is mine dongseng not yours, she clearly loves me more"

"Hyung, she's mine not all of you's"

"Ya Jo Kwangmin, since when? she is clearly mine okay?"

"Says who?"

"Says me since I'm older than you"

"By 6 minute!"

"Hyung, she likes me more, not all of you so quit qurrelling or ______ will know we are here! We want to surprise her remember?"

"OPPA!! HELP!!" Suddenly, I heard this scream.

"Isn't that _________ voice!?"

"Ya!! Pali!!"

I ran as fast as my body could and soon saw a figure of a men dragging someone is his arms. With the moonlight, I saw __________ being pulled back into the ally. 

"Hyung It's _____!!" 

"Whats going on?!" 

"Let's talk about it later!! __________ in trouble!!"

"YA! LOOK OUT BESIDE YOU!"

Suddenly, a group of bad looking gangster dash our from the bushes and started attacking us. We fight back but fighting back, I was watching _______ struggling in the arms of the guy and they are reaching the van soon. I quicking looked at the other member and they were all busy too. A guy swing his fist towards me but Donghyun hyung block it and was fighting with him. 

"Minwoo!! ________ will be taken away pali!!! go save her!!" 

I run towards the van as fast as my body could but it was too late, they reached the van and _____ was forced inside. She looked at me and I could see she was frighten.

"_________ AH!!" I held out my hand, wishing that my hand could extend as long as it could to save ________, she held out her hand too but the door was not shut tightly. The vehicle speed off when I arrive at the spot. I screamed in anger but look at the car number and memorized it. I fell to the ground panting and irritated at myself for unable to save _______.

*________..  wait for us.. we are coming to save you as soon as we can*