My Everything.

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is still in Sana's POV

 

 

 

The nurse came in hurriedly, checking Tzuyu’s vitals and calling in the doctor for last checks on her health. She was given some water slowly for her dehydrated throat as the doctor walked in.

 

 

 

“Miss Chou, you are a fighter for sure. The bullet just narrowly missed your heart and was not a clear shot. You lost a lot of blood in the process but we conducted an operation that was successful. I will come back later for more checks but for now, you should rest. This young lady didn’t leave your side for a single second. She even suggested she get treated here. She values you highly.” Said the doctor, chuckling and making me blush in the process.

 

 

 

“Didn’t leave my side for a single bit huh?” Tzuyu teased.

 

 

 

I blushed even more at her comment.

 

 

 

“Want to spend more time with me? Want me to comfort you? Jealous a little too much? Want to cherish your time with me?” She teased even more.

 

 

 

“Oh shut up.” I replied.

 

 

 

“Make me.” She challenged.

 

 

 

“Fine, I will.” I answered, walking over to Tzuyu and smashing my lips on hers.

 

 

 

She pulled me up on the bed with ease, nibbling on my bottom lip to slip her tongue through my lips and I gladly succumbed. One hand lay at the back of my head, bringing me closer while the other one lingered under my shirt; the contact sending shivers down my spine. I bit her lip softly, making her moan. She trailed a series of kisses down my throat and I angled my head to give her more access.

 

 

 

We should really stop – she had an operation not long ago and here we were making out on the hospital bed.

 

 

 

I pulled away, earning a confused glance from Tzuyu.

 

 

 

“Stop looking at me like that, I just want to snuggle. I’ll feel bad if I take advantage of you when you almost died.” I replied, placing my head under her chin.

 

 

 

Tzuyu laughed and put her arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

 

 

 

Tears were threatening to fall down as I remembered that I could’ve lost her this time around again – once again, my fault.

 

 

 

“Hey, look at me.” Said Tzuyu, noting this change, pulling up my chin to face her. “I promised you I would come back didn’t I? This wasn’t your fault. Nothing could’ve predicted the fact that my mission was related to you or our past. You brought me back, you know. I heard every little thing you said while you were talking to me. If I was given the chance again, I would risk my life for yours once again. Please don’t blame yourself for this cutie.”

 

 

 

“But it’s true – you wouldn’t be in this if it weren’t for me. You helped me last time and that caused you pain, you helped me this time and it caused you pain.” I said, sobbing against her chest.

 

 

 

“But this time can’t be included cutie. I brought this on myself when I told Mina to shoot me. It’s not your fault. Repeat it with me okay? It’s not my fault.” She said.

 

 

 

It’s not my fault.” I murmured.

 

 

 

“Good, you better not say it’s your fault again or else you’ll deal with the consequences.” She threatened.

 

 

 

“It’s not like you can do anything anyway.” I pushed.

 

 

 

“Don’t be so sure about that cutie. You’ll regret it later.” She responded, smirking.

 

 

 

I sighed in defeat, knowing well she can easily scare the living daylights out of me if she wanted to and I will definitely regret it later on.

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door and Nayeon peeked in, smiling.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re finally awake Boss!” She squealed, coming over to hug Tzuyu.

 

 

 

Tzuyu awkwardly just pat Nayeon’s back, confused with her reaction.

 

 

 

“You do not know how hard it’s been to deal with Sana these past few days. God, it was so draining.” She continued.

 

 

 

“Ya! What are you saying! I’m right here!” I screamed, getting off the bed to chase her around.

 

 

 

“But it’s true – you wouldn’t eat, you wouldn’t sleep. Every few hours you would start crying. You were such a mess!” Nayeon said to me, easily evading my hands.

 

 

 

I’m so unfit, gosh.

 

 

 

“It looked like you were going through a break up!” Nayeon teased again.

 

 

 

“Oh really, do you want me to spill about how you were when Jeongyeon had to do work overseas for a couple of days?” I threatened.

 

 

 

Nayeon paled at this and I knew I found the correct threat.

 

 

 

“Ya! What are you two doing in a patient’s room!” Screamed a new voice – Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

Tzuyu was just staring at us both, laughing at our childishness. She pat the space next to me and I slipped in next to her, trying not to hurt her.

 

 

 

“We’re still in the same room you know.” Said Nayeon.

 

 

 

“Well now you know how I felt when I was in the room with you two!” I hissed.

 

 

 

They two stayed for a while before they excused themselves so that they could get some more rest.

 

 

 

My parents came in next, bringing in a massive bunch of flowers to add to the collection.

 

 

 

“Gee Tzuyu, what the hell happened this time?” Teased Mr Minatozaki.

 

 

 

Tzuyu laughed at my Dad’s comment.

 

 

 

“Sorry Sir, I couldn’t help myself this time.” Said Tzuyu.

 

 

 

“You did something stupid again didn’t you?” Said Dad.

 

 

 

“You know me Sir.” Said Tzuyu, chuckling.

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door so I headed there to open it, seeing Mina there looking extremely nervous.

 

 

 

“Come in, it’s okay.” I tried to provide some comfort.

 

 

 

The poor girl was scared out of her skin the past few days and always lingered around the corridors, never having the courage to enter the room.

 

 

 

“H-Hi.” She said, trembling as she entered the room.

 

 

 

“Are you seriously scared right now? It’s really okay. I only almost died.” Tzuyu teased.

 

 

 

“O-okay.” Mina replied, smiling.

 

 

 

“What’s been happening? Like with your company and all?” Tzuyu asked.

 

 

 

“Everything is good. The police want me to come in and give a statement against my boss. It’s nice not to have a burden on my shoulders and that’s because of you. I’m really grateful for that Tzuyu. This relief is the best thing in my life so far. Thank you Tzuyu, really, from the bottom of my heart. I never expected anyone to help me and you’ve changed me for the better. I might actually go overseas and start over new. I still haven’t decided. But I had to see you when I heard you got better. After all, it was my fault for this in the first place.” Said Mina.

 

 

 

“I was never blaming you for this. It wasn’t anyone’s fault in general. New start? As long as you don’t forget to contact me, I’ll be very happy. Do that favour for me okay?” Replied Tzuyu.

 

 

 

Mina nodded before turning towards me.

 

 

 

“I just wanted to apologise one last time. I never meant to hurt you at all. I wish things had been different and I regret my actions. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me one day. Anyway, I should go. My secretary is waiting for me outside – I’m surprised she’s even stayed by my side for this long with my ty attitude as well. Take care of yourselves and good luck for the future.” Said Mina, bowing before she left.

 

 

 

I walked her out, thanking her for coming and appreciating the gesture. I trudged back to Tzuyu’s bed and slid inside. Damn, it’s been a tiring past few hours. I tucked my head under her chin, feeling the tiredness sneak inside my body now.

 

 

 

“Thank you for everything.” I whispered, kissing her collarbone.

 

 

 

“Thank you for existing.” Tzuyu replied, leaving a lingering kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

It was satisfying knowing that I had her in my arms and this time I wasn’t going to let go – no matter what happens.

 

 

 

She was my everything.

 

 

 


A/N: This was meant to be the last chapter but I'll be adding an Epilogue because I felt bad for your poor souls xD

Hope you liked the update ~