Company Time

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is still in Tzuyu/Hyeri's POV

 

“What are you two doing? Can you get off your knees please? I’m not going to fire you.” I said.

 

 

 

They both shot up and stood straight.

 

 

 

“Sorry Ma’am. We just assumed that you would fire us. Is there anything we can do for you?” Said Nayeon.

 

 

 

I felt like I hadn’t been a true CEO to them over the past months working here so I should treat them to dinner. I handed my card to Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

“You should celebrate your win. Go out and have dinner, any place you want to.” I said, smiling at their reactions.

 

 

 

They both hugged each other and I simply cleared my throat to get them to separate.

 

 

 

“Now, just because I’ve done this once, it doesn’t mean I’ll be doing it every time. And if you want to keep your relationship a secret, don’t stare at each other much!” I whispered the last part.

 

 

 

My words made them blush beetroot red and I rushed them out of the office. I opened the blinds again to see my workers all cheering. Sana looked back at me and simply smiled.

 

 

 

Jinwoo came inside after the workers left and looked embarrassed.

 

 

 

“Is this what you were talking about on the phone?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yes it was. You were really cool!” He said, giving me two thumbs up.

 

 

 

I scoffed at his attempt to butter me up.

 

 

 

“Come on, let’s go join them at the dinner.” I suggested.

 

 

 

I headed down and realised that Sana was still there, standing near the exit of the building.

 

 

 

“I thought you’d get lost so I waited for you. The others aren’t that far ahead.” Said Sana, pointing to some visible figures in the night’s darkness.

 

 

 

I nodded in response.

 

 

 

Jinwoo seemed to have disappeared somewhere because I could no longer see him nearby. We walked in a comfortable silence before we arrived at the place. I won’t be making any mistakes today regarding safety so I told Sana to go in as I checked the surroundings.

 

 

 

I sent Jinwoo a message about my location and told him to bring a car and stay hidden. He was going to keep an eye on the environment while I went inside with the rest of the workers.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon made me sit next to Nayeon while Sana sat on my other side. We ordered some food and the night was filled with laughter and stories about the previous CEOs. They were comparing me to them and saying how cool I was which was different from them.

 

 

 

No one really cared about them as much as I apparently do. It was nice learning about the other CEOs. From their stories, it really seemed like they were all put there for a reason and that they didn’t know what they were doing when they were in the position. But how different was I from them anyway? I was hired to do something as CEO as well.

 

 

 

Sana was quiet throughout the entire dinner for some reason. They wanted me to drink but I really couldn’t. There were too many dangers that came with drinking at an unknown place. All workers decided to drink together except Sana, who didn’t pour out soju in her class. 

 

 

 

The others pushed her to drink but she tried to decline as politely as possible. They still tried to convince her to drink, saying that she never drank with them when they went out together. Why were they pressuring her so much? I took out water in a little glass secretly, swapped it with her empty glass and gave it to Sana, pretending it was soju.

 

 

 

“You can’t say no to your CEO right?” I said, trying to keep up the disguise.

 

 

 

Sana smiled at me in response.

 

 

 

Someone who was drunk was shaking Sana which caused her to flinch. Sana tried to get the person to let go but they wouldn’t. I got up and tapped the person on their shoulder, took their hand off Sana and put a bottle of soju in their hand instead. Some of the soju splashed onto my ribs and I winced as it hit my bandage.

 

 

 

They gave me a huge smile and gulped down the rest of the liquid in the bottle. In that time, I swapped spots with Sana, leaving her next to Jeongyeon who seemed preoccupied with her girlfriend’s singing. I kept a hand on my bandage, hoping nothing happened to it since it was sealed well.

 

 

 

As the time ticked by, more and more of the workers took their leave. Soon enough, it was just Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana and me left. The other two seemed so drunk, I didn’t know what to do. I asked Jinwoo to bring my car over so that I could drop them home.

 

 

 

I asked Sana if she could give me the directions to Nayeon’s house so that we could drop them home together and then we left. The car ride was awfully quiet since the two at the back fell asleep after creating a huge racket earlier.

 

 

 

It was still a little cold so I decided to turn up the heater in the car. Sana seemed to think the same and our hands reached the dial at the same time. Electricity ran through my bones when our fingers touched and I was hesitant on pulling back but I had to.

 

 

 

We reached Nayeon’s house and tried waking the two up at the back but they wouldn’t budge. Luckily Sana came over enough to know Nayeon’s passcode; Jeongyeon’s birthday. She was going to carry Nayeon but I objected and told her to stay in the house while I brought them inside the house.

 

 

 

Nayeon was light as a feather but I really struggled with Jeongyeon. I almost fell down with her because she wouldn’t let go, but Sana stopped the fall. My injury burned a little bit and I hoped I didn’t just open my stitches. I let her put them in bed and waited in the car. I pulled out my phone to see 10 missed calls and 2 messages from Sana’s dad.

 

 

 

Tzuyu, I’m really, really sorry to ask this of you but could you take care of Sana for the next few nights? We decided to stay back for a few more days so there’ll be no one at home to take care of her. We trust you the most to leave her in your hands.

- Mr. Minatozaki

 

Oh and also, I know this will be hard on you and I hope you can forgive me for pushing this all on you. Don’t forget to take care of yourself.

- Mr. Minatozaki

Oh this was great. This was ing great.

 

 

 

I banged my head on my steering wheel as Sana came in.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked worriedly as she sat inside.

 

 

 

“Well….” I started.

 

 

A/N: This update was a little late, I'm sorry!

I was watching Tzuyu's V Live *blushing in embarrassment*