Day One

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is still in Tzuyu's POV (I'm so sorry I really prefer her POV)

 

 

 

The first thing I had planned was a hot air balloon ride. This was one of the few places that still had them running in this season. I was slightly scared of heights but I know Sana would love it. She has a thing for pretty sceneries and since it was still morning, she could see the sun rise. Sana immediately squealed when she saw what we were going on. I faked a smile and tried to look happy, see wouldn’t be able to see through it.

 

 

 

I watched in awe as the manager of the ride carefully the gas propane, filling the balloon with hot air. We stood inside, slowly rising up and I gulped, trying not to look down. I stared at Sana instead, watching as she gleefully looked around as we rose higher and higher into the sky. She turned around to face me, pointing at something in the sky.

 

 

 

“Doesn’t that cloud look like your Yoda ears?” She teased.

 

 

 

I pouted at her observation and she laughed at my reaction. I rested my chin on her shoulder as she looked on, maybe this wasn’t so bad after all. After half an hour, we started our descent. That’s when I felt a lot more uneasy than I did initially. I simply shut my eyes and held onto Sana’s waist, trying to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach.

 

 

 

Sana moved, making me open my eyes and she looked concerned. I smiled and lowered my head, trying to erase the feeling in my stomach and not worry her but I think she already figured it out because her eyes widened. She brushed my cheeks and lifted my head, making me look at her.

 

 

 

“You’re such a pabo. Why did you plan this if you were already scared of heights?” She whispered.

 

 

 

“Because I knew you’ll like it.” I replied, blushing and looking down again.

 

 

 

I felt a soft pressure on my lips and I automatically knew Sana was kissing me. It wasn’t a heated kiss, it was a tender one that was full of raw emotion and gratitude. I held on to her waist as we landed; it was quite bumpy and we were lying horizontally in the basket, making us both laugh.

 

 

 

We thanked the ride manager as they dropped us back to starting point.

 

 

 

“Next time you do something like that, I’ll be very angry. You have to think about yourself too.” She scolded me.

 

 

 

I simply pulled her into my arms and hugged her instead.

 

 

 

“Let’s go eat lunch by the lake.” I told her, taking some things out of the boot of my car and pulling her along.

 

 

 

Mrs Park had organised a picnic for us both and the lake near our current location was the perfect place.

 

 

 

I found a nice space under a huge shady tree and placed the blanket on the fluffy green grass. I had to put the basket of delicious goodies on top of it to prevent it from flying away. The weather was absolutely beautiful today, just a little windy but I’m extremely glad we could go out.

 

 

 

Wow, Mrs Park packed a feast in the basket. I don’t even think the two of us will be able to finish it.

 

 

 

Sana seemed to be sharing my thoughts as was hanging open when I opened the basket.

 

 

 

We both stared at each other and burst into a fit of giggles. Who can eat so much food honestly? Mrs Park…

 

 

 

The both of us ate slowly, randomly feeding each other and sharing the food. All the eating seemed to make Sana sleepy.

 

 

 

Again.

 

 

 

I took out one of the books that I had packed, and patted my lap for Sana to lay her head on. She immediately lay down and looked towards the water.

 

 

 

“Can you read for me?” She asked me.

 

 

 

I didn’t even pass reading two pages when I heard Sana’s soft breathing, indicating that she fell asleep. I pecked her forehead, running my fingers through her hair as I continued to read the book.

 

 

 

There was still about two hours until we had to go to the next thing I planned so it was nice to have some quiet time. I finished my book quicker than expected and Sana was still asleep… what could I possibly do? I fished my phone out of my pocket and browsed through. I snuck a few pictures of Sana on my phone and chuckled. Even when she’s sleeping she looks pretty.

 

 

 

She woke up, blushing when she realised she’d fallen asleep again.

 

 

 

“Do you do anything but sleep?” I teased.

 

 

 

She laughed, a little annoyed at me but I leant down to kiss her and I knew she forgot about my teasing.

 

 

 

“We need to go to the next part of the day.” I said to her, not wanting to pull her away from my embrace yet.

 

 

 

“Where are we going now?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Back to the cottage. I didn’t show you around there.” I replied, blushing.

 

 

 

I packed up the things and held Sana’s hand as we walked back to the car. There was a silence between us but it was always comfortable, never awkward.

 

 

 

“Try not to sleep this time okay?” I teased.

 

 

 

Sana just scoffed and tried to glare at me but I couldn’t feel it. I started laughing instead which made Sana smile, stopping her mean charade.

 

 

 

“Why are you laughing?” She asked me, trying to bite back her smile.

 

 

 

“You’re too cute to look mean.” I replied.

 

 

 

She pouted but couldn’t help herself from smiling when I slid my hand in hers as we drove off.

 

 

 

The last thing I had planned wasn’t really an activity. Behind the cottage is my Dad’s blueberry and blackberry farm and we were just going to pick the ripe ones. I’ve never done it myself before so it’s a new experience for us both.

 

 

 

I led Sana out to the back and gave her a little basket to put the berries in that Mrs Park had left at the entrance.

 

 

 

“I don’t know how to pick berries.” Said Sana, slightly annoyed

 

 

 

“Neither can I but let’s give it a try.” I replied, chuckling.

 

 

 

We ate more berries than we picked from the bushes. There were stains all over our faces, clothes and bodies and we couldn’t stop laughing. Damn I was laughing so much recently, all because of Sana.

 

 

 

“Let’s go back and shower. We’re going to need to change our clothes because of our mess.” I said, heading back to our room in the cottage.

 

 

 

We were still laughing when we entered the room but I stopped and stared at Sana, just for one moment. I was so goddamn in love with Sana and it was beautiful; she was beautiful. She looked back at me and I could’ve sworn time stopped in that moment – with just the two of us.

 

 

 

I closed the space I created when I stopped earlier and placed my lips over hers in a very needy kiss that was a result of the chemistry left lingering in the air the entire day.

 

 

 


A/N: This was a hard update actually... I've been really busy but I would feel terrible if I didn't post xD

I'll always try my best to post no matter what :)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter xD