Shouldn't Have

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is still in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

The person in charge of my instructions had already told me about the security detail on my side of the entrance. There were four guards on both sides and more inside the entrance of the building.

 

 

 

The four men were easily knocked out since they weren’t paying attention. Why the hell would you have guards that aren’t even useful?

 

 

 

I moved stealthily towards the door.

 

 

(A/N: italics is Tzuyu; bold is the person guiding her around the building)

How many of them are behind the door?

 

 

 

There are two right behind it. The next man is far away behind a wall.

 

 

 

If I opened the door, they’ll be alarmed. How could I draw them out? The men didn’t know each other very well so we could take their clothes and assume their identity.

 

 

 

Four of us took their outfits and walked inside, having guns in our faced immediately.

 

 

 

“Oh, it’s just you four. Why are you inside?” One of the men asked.

 

 

 

“No specific reason – it’s too cold outside and we just wanted to be warm for a little while.” I answered.

 

 

 

You were cold? Seriously?

 

 

 

“Damn you guys must be dealing with the harder part of the job staying outside.” The other man spoke.

 

 

 

I nodded – this was taking too long.

 

 

 

I whipped out my pistol and hit one of the men on his temple with the of the machine. He knocked out cold. One of the other three had simultaneously knocked out the other man with me.

 

 

 

Good job Nightwolf. At the end of the corridor you need to turn left. There will be no one there and it’s clear.

 

 

 

I followed his instructions but skidded to a halt when I saw two men walking our way. I took out two of the cigarettes Jeongyeon had made and passed one to another agent. We approached them, asking for a lighter. They laughed and looked around, giving us time to remove the section that showed the needle. Before they could look up, the needle was in their thigh and they were both on the floor, writhing before it came to a stop.

 

 

 

They came out of an unknown room, I’m sorry. I’ll be on a broader lookout. You aren’t far from the victim. However, there are six men standing outside her room protecting her. You’ll have to act fast.

 

 

 

I know we’re not meant to kill much but I have the perfect thing to blow their minds.

 

 

 

That wasn’t an intended pun – I was going to use my watch. I set the timer on my watch to a minute and slid it in between the feet of one of the guards. They all stared at it for about five seconds before the explosion rung out in the building.

 

 

 

Was that you?

 

 

 

You said it had to be quick.

 

 

 

Alright. Move in to rescue the victim.

 

 

 

I wasted no time in walking to the room. I almost cried out in relief when I saw Sana sitting on a chair, unharmed and safe. She looked like she had been crying and looked terrified – but she was strong. I walked over and engulfed her in a hug, peppering her face with kisses as she sobbed uncontrollably.

 

 

 

“It’s okay love, I’ve got you now. You’re safe.” I mumbled, wiping away her tears.

 

 

 

She was wrapped in a rope and I had nothing to cut it with – oh wait! My shoes! I tapped my heel twice and a blade snuck out of it. I pulled it out and cut the restraints off her.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was way too talented for her own good.

 

 

 

“Come on – I have to get you out of here soon. You have to go with them; I have more things I need to attend to.” I said to Sana, anger bubbling up inside.

 

 

 

“Just come back. Please. This time I’m not going to lose you again.” She replied, voice slightly hoarse.

 

 

 

I left one last lingering kiss on her lips and left.

 

 

 

I’m switching your com to receive the talks from Deathstroke now. The culprit is in the middle of the building. He’s surrounded by a dozen men and isn’t moving anytime soon. He seems a little on edge but nevertheless angry.

 

 

 

He shouldn’t have messed with me in the first place.

 

 

 

I shot Nayeon a message – I was going in the lion’s den and I had no plan of letting him escape.

 

 

(A/N: bold is now Seulgi/Deathstroke)

Deathstroke, where are you?

 

 

 

I’m on the opposite side of your position.

 

 

 

Stay in your position until you see an extreme threat to my health. I do not want you involved in this situation.

 

 

 

But –

 

 

 

No Deathstroke. Just listen to me for once. You need to be there in case the decides to run away. Is that clear?

 

 

 

Yes, Nightwolf. I copy it loud and clear.

 

 

 

I walked in, arms raised when the men pointed their guns at me.

 

 

 

“Well, well, well. Who do we have here? The weakling who disturbed me in the past.” He said smugly.

 

 

 

I didn’t respond. He wanted a reaction out of me – I knew it. They all had guns though… I wouldn’t be able to defeat them all. I pulled on Jeongyeon’s “extreme lever” and immediately everyone’s guns had disappeared.

 

 

 

“Oops.” I simply said, smirking.

 

 

 

“What are you idiots waiting for? Attack him!” The culprit commanded.

 

 

 

As each one moved towards me, they dropped like dead flies. Nayeon’s aim was A-grade. She never misses. The dozen men were dead and the culprit was open. Now is my chance.

 

 

 

I pushed him to a nearby wall, pushing my arm in his throat, blocking him from breathing. He tried to knee me but I blocked his feeble attempts with my other arm. He pushed me off, aiming a punch at me but it only grazed my chin. My anger was at its height – I couldn’t hold it on any longer.

 

 

 

“Not much without your men are you? – punch – This one is for trying to get her at the party – punch – this one is for kidnapping her the first time – punch – this one is for hurting her – punch – this one is for kidnapping her again – punch – this one is for treating your workers like – punch – and this one is simply for being an .” I said, satisfied with the nasty crack at the end which I was sure was his nose.

 

 

 

He was holding his nose in agony as blood rushed out of it.

 

 

 

“You broke my ing nose!” He shouted.

 

 

 

“I can do more damage.” I replied.

 

 

 

Before he could respond, I kicked his shin, making him double over in pain.

 

 

 

“This is nothing compared to the pain you’ve caused – kick – you shouldn’t even be allowed to live – kick – you’re inhuman – kick – you’re a ing piece of !” I continued.

 

 

 

I pulled him up by his collar and he was still smirking. I punched him in his stomach and his smile disappeared. I landed a right hook on his jaw, hearing another crack.

 

 

 

God this was so satisfying.

 

 

 

I was going to hit him more when I heard someone running.

 

 

 

“STOP!” Screamed Mina, running into the room, holding a gun.

 

 

 

I nodded to her and pushed the culprit off me as he collapsed to the ground. I was moving away when a bullet pierced through my skin.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 


A/N: I don't remember what I wrote before for this chapter so I did my best in writing something that made sense.

Don't hate on Mina y'all. She did what she had to xD

Hope you like the update ~

(Yes Michlynx I did it on time)