Feeling Hollow Inside

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Sana's POV

 

 

 

Sana POV

I broke down as soon as Tzuyu left the house.

 

 

 

I let it all out.

 

 

 

I crawled into a ball and just cried.

 

 

 

I felt so stupid.

 

 

 

So, so stupid.

 

 

 

How could I have been so inconsiderate towards the one person who was always there for me? When Tzuyu explained her reasoning for not telling me who she was, I immediately regretted being angry at her for it.

 

 

 

Her eyes said enough when she described the pain I put her through. How could I have been so selfish in this time? What I did to her broke her but she forgave me; she ing forgave me. I wanted to apologise to her but she shrugged me off and left the house. Where did she even go? This is all such a mess.

 

 

 

Everything was a blow after a blow and it all seemed like it was all my fault.

 

 

 

Back then, I didn’t realise a lot of things around me, not that today is any different but I was very much oblivious to things before.

 

 

 

If someone liked me, I wouldn’t have noticed. I wouldn’t know if I liked someone either because I never understood anything about liking anyone.

 

 

 

After I met Nayeon and Jeongyeon, I changed my view on a lot of things and I was ever so grateful for their guidance in my life.

 

 

 

When I met Mina, it was my first proper experience with someone.

 

 

 

It took someone else to realise that back then, the feelings I had around Tzuyu were indeed because I liked her and I still liked her. Seeing her again has brought back all the feelings of want and desire from back then.

 

 

 

And just when I’ve realised it all, I’ve lost her as well.

 

 

 

Tzuyu… the amount of pain she must’ve gone through could never compare to anything else in her life and it was all my fault.

 

 

 

When Tzuyu walked out crying, I had honestly never felt so heartbroken. Especially because it was because of me. I feel so damn guilty.

 

 

 

Why did I have to assume the worst?

 

 

 

My heart hurts so bad right now.

 

 

 

As every moment passes by, my heart grows heavier and heavier.

 

 

 

The guilt is eating away at me and I don’t know what to do. How was I meant to talk to Tzuyu?

 

 

 

She self-proclaimed that she was going to stay out my way.

 

 

 

Where did Tzuyu even go? I’m so worried right now.

 

 

 

Oh! I should call Jinwoo, her secretary.

 

 

 

“Uh, hello Mr. Jinwoo. This is Sana. I just wanted to ask if you knew where Tzuyu was? She left the house and I don’t know where she’s headed.” I asked embarrassingly.

 

 

 

“Oh Miss Minatozaki you don’t need to worry about a thing. She is currently at work. She must’ve changed her mind. I’ll be there shortly to pick you up for work today.” Jinwoo replied.

 

 

 

“Ah, thank you very much Mr. Jinwoo. I must be such a nuisance for you.” I said.

 

 

 

“No, no, it’s okay. I’ll be seeing you later then Miss Minatozaki.” Replied Jinwoo, hanging up the phone.

 

 

 

I honestly didn’t know how I was going to get through the day worrying about Tzuyu so much. She said she was going to stay out of my way, would I really be able to bear it? I had finally gotten her back and I hadn't even apologised for the past.

 

 

 

I'm really stupid.

 

 

 

It already hurt so much that she wasn’t at home with me and that she wasn't in the house with her.

 

 

 

I regret not recognising her. I regret everything that’s been happening.

 

 

 

She's in pain right now and I want to comfort her but I'm the reason for her pain in the first place. But I do need to talk to her again somehow.

 

 

 

Argh.

 

 

 

At least it’s good to know that she’s at work and she's not elsewhere no one knows about.

 

 

 

Come on Sana, you can do it. You can get through Tzuyu not talking to you.

 

 

 

No I really can't.

 

 

 

If I didn’t know it was Tzuyu then maybe I would’ve been able to last but it’s just too much for me to not think about her.

 

 

 

This is so annoying, gosh!

 

 

 

I stomped in frustration.

 

 

 

I’m going to try and get through the day.

 

 

 

I will try.

 

 

 

I tried my best to be my happy self when I walked inside the office. I knew Nayeon could tell that I wasn’t but I shook my head when she looked at me in concern.

 

 

 

Everyone was doing their own work and concentrating while my eyes always lingered around Tzuyu’s office. She was busy doing work indeed.

 

 

 

I sighed heavily and did my own work as well.

 

 

 

I really tried to concentrate as much as I could but my gaze always went back to Tzuyu.

 

 

 

She actually looked angry right now as she paced around her office.

 

 

 

To distract myself, I decided to make myself a cup of coffee.

 

 

 

You’re doing okay Sana. You’ll be fine.

 

 

 

I tried to calm myself down.

 

 

 

As I was heading towards my table, Tzuyu was heading towards me. I felt her brush past me and I realised she wasn’t coming to me, but leaving the building instead.

 

 

 

Pabo Sana. Why would she come to you?

 

 

 

I held back my tears as she left.

 

 

 

This was hurting so goddamn much and I couldn’t even cry at work without everyone questioning me.

 

 

 

I walked towards the bathroom instead and cried in a stall instead. It was empty right now so that was a relief. I heard the door open and I tried to muffle my crying.

 

 

 

“Sana?” I heard Nayeon ask.

 

 

 

I decided to let go and burst into tears.

 

 

 

“Sana-ya! Why are you crying! Open your door!” Said Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

I fumbled with the door lock and opened it, immediately going in the embrace of whoever was in front of me, Nayeon.

 

 

 

“It just hurts too much Nayeon. It hurts so bad.” I mumbled through the tears.

 

 

 

“It’s okay, just let it all out, we won’t say a thing.” Nayeon replied.

 

 

 

A/N: *hides from everyone who wants to kill me right now*

I'M SORRY OKAY

But I will be doing a double update today so don't be too angry at me /shy shy shy/