All To Myself

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

It was so satisfying knowing I could call Sana mine now.

 

 

 

After we spent so long washing the car, I got really hungry so we decided to go to the mart to do some shopping because Sana suggested to cook. I really couldn’t believe that we were together so I wouldn’t let go of her hand the entire time. I would find myself staring at her sometimes when she cutely observed what she needed from the rows of the grocery items.

 

 

 

We finished after a while and headed back to my home. I carried all the groceries up and set it out on the counter for Sana because I honestly didn’t know where to put it all. Sana however, already seemed to know what to do. She took out the apron that she wore last time, tied her hair up and got started.

 

 

 

I could only stare in wonder. She looked like she was in another world when she was cooking. Her hands worked friskily amongst the ingredients and my mouth was hanging open. She looked up for a second and she immediately laughed; certainly it was because of my face. I went around to her and s my arms around her waist, leaning my chin on her shoulder as she chopped some tomatoes.

 

 

 

I could tell she was blushing even though she tried to hide it and I chuckled at her shyness. She was too cute and embarrassed around me.

 

 

 

She needed to move and tried to shuffle out of my embrace but I wouldn’t let go. She elbowed me lightly, making me loosen my grip and she walked away to get more items. I pouted but let her be. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her as she worked magic with her hands.

 

 

 

“You want to try some of this love?” She suggested, spooning out some red goodness and blowing on it to cool it down.

 

 

 

I think it’s finally become natural for her to call me love without blushing, she didn’t even seem to realise it.

 

 

 

I tasted it and it was amazing.

 

 

 

I wasn’t exaggerating.

 

 

 

It was indescribable… like it was out of this world.

 

 

 

“Mmmm! It tastes so good!” I reacted.

 

 

 

Sana just laughed at my reaction.

 

 

 

“It’s only because you’re hungry!” She teased.

 

 

 

“No, No! I’m being serious! It’s really amazing!” I exclaimed.

 

 

 

She laughed again and simply stirred the sauce, moving quickly while she finished her cooking.

 

 

 

I already knew what she was making; lasagne. She was adding the final touches before it needed to go in the oven. Sana was so focussed on her cooking, I wanted to sneak in and take a picture while she wasn’t looking.

 

 

 

Mission success!

 

 

 

She left the dishes in the oven, setting a timer on while she cleared up the kitchen counters. This time I wasn’t going to leave her so I went around to her and left my chin on her shoulder, following her around as she moved. She just smiled when I wouldn’t leave, I knew she liked it.

 

 

 

When she was finally done with everything, slightly flustered that I still hadn’t left her, she turned around. She was about to say something but I silenced her with a kiss. I lifted up her chin, running my fingers across the apple of her cheeks. I ran my tongue against her bottom lip and she immediately let me in. Her hands went around my neck and I moved mine to lie on her waist.

 

 

 

I pulled her up on the counter and she wound her legs around my waist, bringing me closer so our hips were flush against each other. I moved on to her neck, kissing and nibbling to mark her as mine. She let out a breathy moan as I kissed her pulse point on her neck. Her hands were in my hair now, bringing my lips back on hers for a searing kiss.

 

 

 

And just like that, the moment was broken again.

 

 

 

The timer for the oven beeped and I groaned in annoyance. Why is everything going the opposite way today. I lowered my head on to Sana’s shoulder, whining and she just chuckled, kissing my collarbone before jumping off the counter. I watched in awe as she proudly took her masterpiece out of the oven. The pleasant smell wafted through my nose, making my mouth water.

 

 

 

Damn she’s an amazing cook. And she’s so cute when she puts all her effort into it, making facial expressions that showed her understanding or confusion.

 

 

 

“Let’s eat love.” Said Sana, setting out two plates before I stopped her.

 

 

 

“We can just eat in one you know.” I teased, making Sana blush.

 

 

 

She took out two pieces carefully on the plate and brought it to the table.

 

 

 

“It doesn’t even look pretty anymore…” Said Sana, pouting.

 

 

 

“Are you kidding me? It looks amazing! I’m sure it’ll taste good too.” I said, picking up a fork to cut out a bite.

 

 

 

Since it was hot, I blew on it so it wouldn’t burn my tongue like everything always does when I eat too quickly.

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and savoured the taste.

 

 

 

Holy .

 

 

 

“You don’t have to overreact you know!” Sana said, making me open my eyes.

 

 

 

“I’m not over reacting! Do you seriously not have faith in your own cooking? Here, have a bite.” I said, offering her a bite from my fork.

 

 

 

“I still think you’re over reacting.” Said Sana, poking out her tongue.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to cook? That way you’ll know for sure!” I replied.

 

 

 

“NO! It’s okay!” She said quickly.

 

 

 

I attempted to be sad at her quick response.

 

 

 

“You know you’re bad at cooking anyway so why are you pretending to be sad?” Sana teased.

 

 

 

 I tried to hide my smile at her comment but failed miserably. I focussed on finishing the lasagne instead.

 

 

 

“Have you told your parents that you’re here?” I asked, looking up at Sana.

 

 

 

“! No I haven’t. I totally forgot!” Said Sana, jumping up in her seat.

 

 

 

“Hurry up and tell them before they skin me alive!” I replied, worried for my own safety.

 

 

 

“Dad won’t do anything to you anyway.” She said, coming around to me and rubbing something off my face.

 

 

 

I laughed at her words. They could be slightly true.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! Can you call Dad instead? That way he won’t scold me! Please!” Begged Sana, using her aegyo to get to me.

 

 

 

“No.” I replied, looking away and biting back a smile.

 

 

 

Sana turned my face back to hers and peppered my lips with kisses. “Please.”

 

 

 

“… Fine.” I finally gave in.

 

 

 

I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialled his number.

 

 

 

Mr Minatozaki, I just wanted to call to tell you that Sana fell asleep at my place. It’ll be a hassle to wake her up and bring her over so I hope it’s okay that she stays.

 

 

 

I hung up and Sana raised an eyebrow at my excuse.

 

 

 

“Sana fell asleep? That’s your excuse?” She said.

 

 

 

“Would you rather go home?” I teased.

 

 

 

“So mean!” Said Sana, pouting.

 

 

 

“Let’s watch a movie!” I said, laughing as Sana threw a mini tantrum.

 

 

 

A/N: Ayyy! I wanted to add some more fluffiness so you can all die from a sugar overdose xD

Hope you liked the update ~