Wishful Thinking

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

Tzuyu POV

These past two days have gone by so fast – it felt more like seconds rather than hours. It’s been a while since I’ve had this much fun with someone.

 

 

 

I checked on Jinwoo about the company before I headed down to the kitchen. Sana had fallen asleep after showering, leaving me to cook something for dinner. All I’m hoping is that it will be somewhat edible. I’ve never been the greatest cook, especially compared to Sana.

 

 

 

I found an online recipe and decided to follow it, eventually calling Mrs Park for tips and pointers because I really didn’t want to stuff this up. The cupboards were all lined and stocked goods, much to my surprise. I pulled out the required ingredients for the food and starting cooking.

 

 

 

¼ cup soy sauce … 500g meat… roughly one teaspoon of salt and chilli… green beans

 

 

 

Why was cooking so damn difficult? I put the rice on the stove in the meantime, bringing it to high heat and stirring occasionally. I let it simmer, moving on to making the chicken. I stir fried the chicken, green beans, carrots and mushrooms until they were tender, keeping it lidded to retain its warmth. While that was still cooking, I made a special chilli sauce with the food, making sure it wasn’t too chilli. I couldn’t eat much of it myself.

 

 

 

I should probably make another dish… one dish wouldn’t really be enough would it? There were some side dishes that Mrs Park packed already but I think I should make something else as well.

 

 

 

So I decided to make another dish, leaving the already cooked food on the table outside. This one was simple and light, something I’ve tried to make before. I mean omurice is the best thing to make; it doesn’t require a lot of time to make.

 

 

 

I made this quickly, already knowing the recipe and the things needed for it. I set it on the table, along with some drinks before I head back into the kitchen to make a little salad.

 

 

 

I was so into my cooking that I hadn’t realised that Sana had come down until she embraced me from behind.

 

 

 

“Hmm, I think my stealth skills are rubbing off on you.” I said.

 

 

 

“Really? You didn’t hear me coming?” Sana replied, laughing.

 

 

 

“No…maybe I’m losing my touch.” I said.

 

 

 

“As if! Did you actually cook? You could’ve woken me up you know.” She suggested.

 

 

 

“And suffer your wrath? No thank you. This is the perfect time for me to show you my terrible cooking skills. I don’t even know if anything is edible on that table.” I replied, pouting.

 

 

 

“Well that’s for me to judge isn’t it?” She teased.

 

 

 

I watched her facial expressions as she ate a few bites of my food. Considering she was usually an expressive person, fear was rising up my throat as she didn’t seem to show any emotion.

 

 

 

AHHHHH WAS MY FOOD THAT BAD?

 

 

 

She started laughing then and I was seriously confused.

 

 

 

“HAHAHA – YOUR FACE – OH MY GOD – I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF.” She said, laughing in between her words.

 

 

 

I blushed at her reaction, that wasn’t fair!

 

 

 

“That was so mean!” I said, pouting and looking sad.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Forgive me?” She asked.

 

 

 

“No.” I replied, throwing a tantrum.

 

 

 

“Please – peck – forgive – peck – me?” She tried again, peppering me with kisses.

 

 

 

“No.” I said, trying terribly hard to bite back a smile.

 

 

 

“Alright, this isn’t going to work.” She said, before she stood up and walked towards me.

 

 

 

“Wh–what are you doing?” I asked her as I shot up out of my seat.

 

 

 

“Stop.” She commanded.

 

 

 

Why did I stop?

 

 

 

She closed the distance between us and kissed me. I immediately responded – no, no, no! I was meant to be strong. It was all forgotten when Sana nibbled on my bottom lip, slipping her tongue inside. I s my hands around her waist, pulling her closer and she wound her hands around my neck. Breathing was becoming difficult so we finally broke apart, foreheads leaning against each other.

 

 

 

“This doesn’t mean you’re forgiven you know.” I pushed.

 

 

 

Sana only groaned and snuggled in my embrace. It was such a peaceful night, the waves crashing on the shore.

 

 

 

I wish we could stay here together forever. But then again, if I’m with Sana anywhere, I know it’ll be the best thing in my life.

 

 

 

“I wish we come back here someday again.” Sana whispered.

 

 

 

“Me too. The time flew by too fast when we were together. Next time we should stay for a longer period of time right?” I replied, earning a nod from Sana in agreement.

 

 

 

“When did you fall in love with me?” Sana asked me out of the blue.

 

 

 

I wasn’t expecting the question but nevertheless, I remembered the time as clear as day.

 

 

 

“It was the time I was delegated as your protector by your Dad. I’d already seen you a few times before but only in pictures and never knew you at all. Then your Dad told me that I needed to protect you and when I saw you at the party, I knew I had fallen in love with you.” I answered.

 

 

 

“So we fell in love at the same time? I use to see you around but never said anything and I really regret that. Since our Dads were friends, I would see you sometimes. I had never seen you so close until the party. I honestly thought that the person at the party was the best person for me until it all went downwards. No one had really cared about me enough to fight someone else. And on top of that, you kept what happened at the party a secret – that was more than enough for me.” Said Sana.

 

 

 

“I’m seriously so grateful for your Dad’s presence and the fact that he allowed me to protect you. I don’t think I would’ve had the courage to talk to you. But I’m more grateful that I have you in my life Minatozaki Sana.” I said, kissing Sana’s forehead.

 

 

 

It was such an addiction – I always felt like I needed to have some physical contact with her; hold her hand or kiss her.

 

 

 

“Me too Chou Tzuyu – me too. I’m never going to let go.” She said, holding me even tighter.

 

 

 

We stood like that for god knows how long before Sana spoke.

 

 

 

“We should sleep now shouldn’t we? You have to rest well so that you can drive tomorrow!” Sana said.

 

 

 

“Hmm… there is something else we can do.” I said.

 

 

 

I whispered it into her ear and she blushed red, running away upstairs.

 

 

 


A/N: You can imagine yourselves about what they're going to do :P

Hope you liked the update ~