Extraction

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N:This chapter is still in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

We both decided to put a random movie on the TV, not really caring what we watched. Initially the plan was to lie on the floor but that wouldn’t be very comfortable so in the end we both stayed on the couch, lying down. Sana was in front of me since I was taller, not blocking her view. I played with her hair, resting one hand in the silver curls while the other was s around her waist. I wasn’t even watching the movie; Sana was way more fascinating and captivating.

 

 

 

Somewhat halfway through the movie, I realised Sana had fallen asleep. It was most likely because I was playing with her hair; it always made her sleepy. I carefully lifted her up and took her to her bed, tucking her in the blankets before kissing her on her forehead.

 

 

 

I couldn’t take her to my room since I needed to take out my weapons and my clothes for part one of the mission today. There was a group meeting at a warehouse fifteen minutes away from Desert Palace. From there, we were going to rescue the shareholders who were still in there. I didn’t feel like leaving yet but I had to. I left a note next to her bed in case she woke up in the night and worried about where I was.

 

 

 

I left one last kiss on her forehead before I left the house, glad I didn’t park my car in the garage. I quickly strapped myself in the car and drove off to the warehouse, constantly checking for any possible tails.

 

 

 

My handler and a team of other highly trained agents were present at the warehouse. Mina had already messaged me stating that she had managed to get everyone out of the area, taking them out to eat or something along the lines of that.

 

 

 

We all wore our protective gear, just for safety precautions. I placed my guns in their respective holsters, one on my ankle and one on my hip. I also packed some extra switchblades for further precautions. You can never be too prepared when it came to this field of work. Usually, I would pack more weapons but since this is a simple rescue mission, it won’t be needed.

 

 

(A/N: italics and bold is the handler talking)

 

The first thing we’re going to do is search the building. We’ll be using the thermo-radiator to make sure there are only four people. Normal technology doesn’t show the underground section too but this one’s upgraded. After that, we go in. if there are other threats, they will need to be neutralised. There are cameras inside which are already hacked by our team. There is a loop playing so there is nothing to worry about with the cameras. It’s a simple task, in and out! Do not endanger your lives in any possible way. If that does happen, we will have to abort the mission. No risks can be taken with your safety. We have roughly half an hour to forty-five minutes before they come back. Let’s get rolling!

 

 

 

I was in charge of the mission, the others simply followed me. The vice-leader and, Seulgi – otherwise known as Deathstroke – was the one in charge of using the thermo-radiator. She nodded to me.

 

 

 

Clear.

Alpha Team 1, follow Nightwolf

Alpha Team 2, stay with Deathstroke

 

 

 

I was going in first while Team 2 stayed outside to keep an eye on the surroundings if everyone came back earlier and we meant to direct us to the shareholders.

 

 

 

I signalled my team to stop, entering the passcode to the building. The door opened slowly, showing several narrow corridors.

 

 

 

I talked to Seulgi through my ear piece.

 

 

 

(A/N: italics is Tzuyu, bold is Seulgi)

 

Which way do we go Deathstroke?

 

 

 

Take the first right, walk until the end of the corridor.

 

 

 

I followed her instructions. At the end was either a left or a right.

 

 

 

Take another right.

 

 

 

I kept my eyes peeled, constantly looking around and checking on my team members.

 

 

 

The door at the end, unlock that and find a way to get to the lower basement.

 

 

 

I followed her instructions, unlocking the door and walking inside. At least Mina gave the correct passwords for the doors.

 

 

 

The room had no visible stairs that led to a basement. However, there was a suspicious wooden chest placed in the room. I signalled for a few of the agents to pick it up with me.

 

 

 

I smirked as I saw a door that looked somewhat like a rusty trap door. I twisted the knob, taking out my torch and looking for the stairs. It was a little rickety but it would hold the weight. I went down first, quietly walking down. The shareholders were all present. They seemed to be asleep but I double checked their pulses in case, glad to feel that they were all beating strongly.

 

 

 

I found the shareholders. We’ll be coming out now.

 

 

 

There’s 20 minutes remaining. Be careful.

 

 

 

The team members came down, each shareholder having two members to support them. The shareholders didn’t look very injured, just dehydrated and some bruising in areas. We took the same route back. Leaving the building quicker than we arrived.

 

 

 

Deathstroke, we’re out.

 

 

 

They seated the shareholders in one car, taking them to the hospital for a check-up.

 

 

 

Well done Alpha Team 1 and 2. I pronounce the mission a success. You will be informed when part 2 of the mission will take place. You are dismissed.

 

 

 

I sighed and removed my guns from their holsters. Seulgi walked towards me as I packed away my switchblades and guns.

 

 

 

“Nice work there champ! Still haven’t changed from the training.” She teased.

 

 

 

“I would say the same about you!” I teased back.

 

 

 

“Want to go out for – breakfast?” She offered, checking her watch.

 

 

 

It was 3am, I had to go home and get some things ready for work soon… maybe more because I needed to see someone.

 

 

 

“Some other time.  I have something I need to do.” I replied apologetically, fist bumping my old friend before heading out.

 

 

 

I sped home, really feeling like I needed to shower. The hot water couldn’t be more satisfying. I sighed in bliss. I pulled out something to wear to sleep. I could have at least some sleep today. since it was the weekend. I was going to sleep in my bed but I would rather stay with Sana.

 

 

 

I quietly snuck into her room, moving the letter I placed there before I left. She immediately snuggled into me when I put my hands around her waist. I tucked her head under my chin and fell asleep, forever glad that I can finally hold the girl I love in my arms.

 

 

 

A/N: Hoped you liked the update ~ and god so many of you want to kill the oven in the previous chapter! Leave the poor chap alone xD