Hot Dates

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is still in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

The necklace and the rings were burning a hole in my pocket. I had to think of a romantic way to give this to her and I had no idea on what I could do. I should do something natural but what?

 

 

 

Should I give the two things together or separately? Will she think it’s too much? For sure she will, I already knew the answer to that.

 

 

 

Ah! I could take her to my Dad’s cottage in the countryside for a day or two. The next part of the mission wasn’t until a week so it would be fine going for a few days. Jinwoo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon would be at the office anyway so there was nothing to worry about.

 

 

 

Alright so I have it all set out. I just need to ask Sana’s parents if it’s okay to steal her daughter away for a few days.

 

 

 

I knocked nervously on Sana’s front door, greeted by the cheery face of Mrs Minatozaki.

 

 

 

“Oh! Tzuyu, come in! I’m glad I can finally call you by your real name.” She teased.

 

 

 

“Honey who’s here –” Said Mr Minatozaki, coming to the front door.

 

 

 

I laughed at his reaction.

 

 

 

“Oh, Tzuyu. Come in!” He added.

 

 

 

I bowed and entered the familiar house.

 

 

 

“I wanted to ask you for something Sir.” I started when we sat down in the lounge.

 

 

 

He nodded for me to go ahead.

 

 

 

“I wanted to take Sana for a little trip to a cottage in the countryside. It would only be for a few days but I thought it would be nice for us both.” I said.

 

 

 

He seemed to consider it for a moment before he spoke. “That’s fine. As long as she’s under your care I have nothing to worry about. That girl does nothing but sleep so I totally think it’s a good idea.”

 

 

 

Mrs Minatozaki nodded in support as well.

 

 

 

“After you dropped her here, she woke up to eat and then went back to sleep.” Said Mr Minatozaki, scowling.

 

 

 

That was so like her in every possible way.

 

 

 

“Just head up to her room. She’s probably still sleeping.” Mr Minatozaki said, scoffing.

 

 

 

I walked up as quietly as I could. I slowly opened the door and sure enough she was sleeping. How could she seriously sleep so much? I scoffed before I pulled her blankets slightly, sliding in. She moved around as the bed dipped but only snuggled more in my embrace.

 

 

 

“Sana wake up.” I whispered.

 

 

 

She wasn’t even responding oh my god.

 

 

 

“Cutie… you have to wake up.” I tried again, speaking a little louder.

 

 

 

What the hell she wasn’t waking up!

 

 

 

“I have a hot date to go on later.” I said loudly, feeling very evil with my lie.  It wasn’t completely false. She was my hot date.

 

 

 

She shot up immediately and looked at me like she was going to kill me. Oh dear lord.

 

 

 

“You’re going on a hot date?” She threatened, staring at me.

 

 

 

“Yes I am.” I replied, not backing down. “If you get your lazy out of bed and pack some clothes for a couple of days, I’ll be having a few hot dates.”

 

 

 

Her eyes widened in understanding and she flung her arms around my neck, squealing.

 

 

 

“We’re leaving soon so pack your things okay?” I said, ruffling her hair.

 

 

 

She nodded and got out of the bed, immediately rummaging through her drawers.

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” She asked me.

 

 

 

I smiled at her question. I wasn’t going to tell her and leave it as a surprise.

 

 

 

“It’s a surprise of course.” I teased.

 

 

 

“That’s not fair! You know I hate surprises!” She replied, pouting.

 

 

 

“It’s a little far away from here. If we leave soon we’ll get there early in the morning.” I replied, laughing at her impatience.

 

 

 

She was still pouting but continued packing her clothes. She was done within half an hour, surprising me as well.

 

 

 

“What? I put more effort in when I’m excited.” She replied to my raised eyebrow.

 

 

 

We headed downstairs, surprised that Mrs Minatozaki packed up some food for us.

 

 

 

“Just something for the road. Have fun you two.” She said, handing me the food.

 

 

 

I bowed in gratitude before I earned a soft smack on my head.

 

 

 

“Why are you treating us so formally, just give her a hug!” Scolded Mr Minatozaki.

 

 

 

I blushed and hugged Mrs Minatozaki, leaving the house with Sana in tow.

 

 

 

“Are you ready?” I asked Sana.

 

 

 

“YES! LET’S GO!” She shouted.

 

 

 

I winced at her loud voice. Seems like she garnered twice the energy than she normally has because of how much she slept.

 

 

 

What did I expect, honestly? About two hours into the drive, she was already fast asleep.

 

 

 

I chuckled at the cute sight. We were almost there anyway so it would be better to sleep in a bed. My shoulders were hurting from driving without resting but if I got some sleep it would go away.

 

 

 

I drove up the familiar driveway that led up to the cottage. It was secluded which is why I liked it so much. There were workers around in the area that my father hired to keep the place neat and tidy. The town was only a five-minute drive away anyway.

 

 

 

I parked the car in the garage, taking the bags and food out of the car.

 

 

 

I was greeted by the familiar housekeeper who bowed as I entered the house. I told her not to worry about anything. She did ask about food preferences but we had none anyway. We were just going to sleep before we started the things I had planned for the next few days.

 

 

 

I ran back to the car, picking Sana up because I wasn’t going to be able to wake her up anyway. I carried her into one of the many rooms in the house, tucking her in the bed as I quickly changed my clothes into something more comfortable. I climbed in the bed, edging closer to Sana and encircling my arm around her waist. She turned around and faced me, shuffling into my embrace.

 

 

 

The sun was blinding through the curtains in the room when I woke up. Sana wasn’t beside me when I woke up, surprising me but then again she’s been sleeping so much recently. I washed up and headed downstairs towards the pleasant smell in the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re awake!” Said the housekeeper, Mrs Park.

 

 

 

Sana whipped her around and smiled when she saw me.

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked, nudging her as I sat down next to her.

 

 

 

“You haven’t been sleeping much yourself and I didn’t want to disturb you.” She replied, blushing.

 

 

 

I chuckled and started digging in the food made by Mrs Park.

 

 

 

“You ready for today?” I asked Sana.

 

 

 

I had already set up a chaotic day of fun today for us both to enjoy and let ourselves loose.

 

 

 

Sana only eagerly nodded, face stuffed with food from her plate.

 

 

 

“Oh, you really look like a squirrel right now!” I teased, earning a slap from her.

 

 

 

She glared at me but I didn’t falter.

 

 

 

“Alright, alright. Come outside when you’re done.” I said, kissing her on her cheek before heading outside.

 

 

 

Let the fun begin!

 

 

 


A/N: Some exciting chapters to come(?)

Hope you liked the update ~