Day Two

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is still in Sana's POV

 

 

 

I woke up smiling and extremely happy. I occasionally stared at my finger and the ring that was present there now. Tzuyu had already told me about the special uses for the necklace and I hope that my clumsy self doesn’t press anything by accident or anything like I always do. I honestly feel like it’s all just a dream.

 

 

 

It was the last day for our mini getaway today and I was curious about the plans for the day. No matter what we do, I’m sure we’ll have fun. I pulled on some of Tzuyu’s clothes instead of my own and headed downstairs as Tzuyu was still sleeping,

 

 

 

“Good morning Mrs Park.” I greeted the maid.

 

 

 

“Oh, good morning Miss Minatozaki.” She responded formally, bowing.

 

 

 

“Mrs Park, please call me Sana. I feel embarrassed that you call me Miss Minatozaki.” I replied, pouting.

 

 

 

She laughed and nodded.

 

 

 

“Is there anything you wanted to eat in specific Sana?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Not really Mrs Park. I don’t have any preferences.” I replied, smiling wildly.

 

 

 

“Seems like Tzuyu knows you quite well.” She replied, chuckling.

 

 

 

Her answer confused me. What did she mean?

 

 

 

“Ah, I was talking about the fact that she already mentioned it to me that neither of you have any certain preferences.” She answered, moving to get ingredients for the breakfast.

 

 

 

I blushed at her words. Why was I even blushing again?

 

 

 

I squealed as I felt arms around me and a chin on my shoulder. Tzuyu had woken up and come downstairs sneakily.

 

 

 

“Do you mind making some noise when you come up behind me so I don’t have a heart attack please?” I said, trying to calm my heart down.

 

 

 

 “Didn’t find your own clothes?” She teased back.

 

 

 

“Your clothes are more comfortable than mine.” I argued.

 

 

 

“Oh really now? Hmm… I should have you over more often. You look better in my clothes.” She whispered in my ear.

 

 

 

I blushed even darker, if that’s even possible. Tzuyu only laughed, kissing me on my cheek before sitting next to me.

 

 

 

“Whut ah we dowin toduy?” I asked, mouth full of toast.

 

 

 

“Talk after you eat will you? I can’t understand.” She only replied, wiping crumbs off my lips.

 

 

 

“What are we doing today?” I asked again, swallowing the toast.

 

 

 

“You really think I’ll tell you?” She said, teasing tone evident in her voice.

 

 

 

“...No.” I pouted, giving up.

 

 

 

“Just wear something comfortable okay? You can always just stay in my clothes though.” Said Tzuyu, winking at me.

 

 

 

I ran upstairs and quickly changed, mixing up my own clothes with some of Tzuyu’s clothes. Tzuyu was waiting for me by the car as usual and she drove off as soon as I sat inside and put my seatbelt on.

 

 

 

“Will you seriously not tell me?” I tried asking again.

 

 

 

“We’re almost there. I promise.” Tzuyu replied, holding my hand.

 

 

 

She wasn’t driving towards the town actually… more so in the opposite direction. So I actually had no idea where she was going. Soon enough we reached a clearing, no clear road but simply dirt tracks.

 

 

 

“You’re not planning on killing me are you?” I laughed.

 

 

 

“Ya, you haven’t changed a bit have you? Still impatient as ever.” She teased.

 

 

 

“Well imagine yourself in my spot! I know nothing.” I retorted.

 

 

 

“Good thing we’re here then. Let’s go.” She answered, smiling and pulling my cheeks.

 

 

 

I looked outside and I was so astounded by the beauty before me. It was a waterside villa. While the cottage was rustic and olden style, the villa was modern and sleek. This too was an individual building on the stretch of land. The water glistened under the sun and I just felt like sinking my feet in the glorious looking sand.

 

 

 

“How many other secret places do you have up your sleeve love?” I asked, still in wonder.

 

 

 

“You’ll know eventually.” Tzuyu simply replied, hugging me from behind as I stared into the water.

 

 

 

“Hey, but I didn’t pack any clothes.” I realised.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry I already got yours.” Tzuyu answered, pointing to the boot of her car.

 

 

 

We both unloaded the items from the boot and took it inside the villa. Holy it was massive. I could probably get lost in here and no one would be able to find me. I plopped onto the bed and sighed in bliss. What would life be like if it was always like this? Without a care in the world, away from the chaos.

 

 

 

Tzuyu came and lay down next to me.

 

 

 

“Want to go for a swim? It’s still light out so if you want to go, we can.” She asked me.

 

 

 

I nodded eagerly and changed into a swimsuit that Tzuyu had packed into the bag.

 

 

 

“Thank god it’s only us two on the beach.” She said, mouth hanging open as she stared at me.

 

 

 

I blushed at her comment and hit her on her head for her thoughts.

 

 

 

“Let’s gooooo!” I said, already running towards the water.

 

 

 

As soon as I came in contact of the water, I squealed. It was so cold. I turned around to look for Tzuyu and instead, I felt shivers go through my body as the water hit my shoulder.

 

 

 

“CHOU TZUYU, YOU’RE GOING TO DIE TODAY.” I screamed as she was laughing at her actions.

 

 

 

I cupped some water and threw it over at her but she avoided it with ease. This wasn’t fair! She was an agent so she could avoid things like these.

 

 

 

“Alright, alright. I won’t use my skills.” She said, figuring out my thoughts.

 

 

 

I smiled at her sacrifice and sploshed water on her, not realising she was coming closer.

 

 

 

“No, no!” I squealed as she came closer.

 

 

 

She lifted me with ease and attempted to throw me in the water, teasing me but just let me down. Being the clumsy person I am, one of my feet sunk into the sand, making me stuck in the position and falling backwards, pulling Tzuyu along with me. We both laughed as the waves kept crashing into us, but we didn’t move.

 

 

 

She leaned in and captured my lips with hers, cupping my cheeks.

 

 

 

“Damn, you taste salty.” She teased, obviously drinking in more of the water.

 

 

 

I stuck out my tongue and pushed her off me, surprising her as a wave hit her from the back.

 

 

 

“Good comeback!” She shouted.

 

 

 

“We should get dried up before one of us gets sick.” I said, pulling her up with me.

 

 

 

I ran ahead of Tzuyu, attempting to get into the shower before her but who was I kidding – she was faster. She slowed down in the end on purpose but sped up again.

 

 

 

“You! Shower by yourself!” I said to her.

 

 

 

Her eyes opened wide and she immediately showed me her puppy eyes to get me to forgive her. I scoffed and walked inside, leaving her standing outside, pouting.

 

 

 

“Hurry up, I’m giving you five minutes!” I shouted as I headed towards the shower, smiling as I heard her scream in excitement.

 

 

 


A/N: Some more cuteness with these two ~

Hope you liked the update ~