Last Meeting

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is still in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Sana and I were a tangled mess when we woke up. Legs in between each other, hands on each other’s waists and bodies pressed together. If I was saying the truth, I didn’t want to leave the bed in any way possible. But I had to take Sana back home and also have a meeting with Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Mina.

 

 

 

Sana’s blush was obvious when she woke up, almost pushing me off the bed in surprise but she failed.

 

 

 

“Good morning cutie. Did you have a good sleep?” I asked, slightly teasing her.

 

 

 

“Mmmm I did. I had a comfy bed.” She replied, hugging me.

 

 

 

I chuckled at her answer and hugged her back.

 

 

 

“You know I have to drop you home soon right? We should get up.” I said, trying to get out of her grip.

 

 

 

Sana only held on tighter, hugging me like a koala.

 

 

 

“Just 5 more minutes.” She mumbled.

 

 

 

Somehow 5 minutes became an hour but I eventually got her out of bed.

 

 

 

I knew some simple breakfast meals so I decided to cook something while Sana came into the kitchen.

 

 

 

Sana was still in a daze, quietly mumbling to herself about it being too early but eventually snapped out of it.

 

 

 

“Alright! Let’s go Sana!” I shouted as I headed out of the door.

 

 

 

She shuffled out with me, slightly uncoordinated but ready. I seated her in the car and put on her seatbelt like I usually do, surprised she didn’t say anything about it. I looked over at her and she looked like she was going to fall asleep again. I chuckled at the sight and drove to her house.

 

 

 

How can she fall asleep in a few minutes? I was so goddamn curious! I left her in the car, covering her with my jacket and knocked on the front door of their house.

 

 

 

“Oh, Tzuyu! You’re here already? Why don’t you come inside?” Mr Minatozaki offered.

 

 

 

“It’ll be better if we talk outside. Sana’s still in the car and asleep. I don’t want to wake her up yet Sir.” I replied, blushing.

 

 

 

Mr Minatozaki only laughed at my answer and nodded his head.

 

 

 

“Sir, I have a question to ask you. Was there anyone in the past could possibly want to harm you? I have information that the person behind the kidnapping of the shareholders wanted you in specific. He said that it’s got to do with both of your pasts’.” I asked.

 

 

 

Mr Minatozaki paled at my question, making me suspicious of the fact that he already knew who this person was.

 

 

 

“There’s only one possible person I could’ve pissed off in the past. He’s a mutual acquaintance of us both.” Responded Mr Minatozaki, looking up at me.

 

 

 

No way.

 

 

 

This wasn’t happening.

 

 

 

The head of Dehydron… the person who wanted Mr Minatozaki… he’s no other than the one who kidnapped Sana.

 

 

 

He was the one who tried to force her into a room with him alone.

 

 

 

He was the reason Sana was in pain and suffered.

 

 

 

No ing way.

 

 

 

Why the was this happening?!

 

 

 

“But what would he want with you Sir?” I asked, confused.

 

 

 

“Knowing the way he acted back then, he probably wants revenge.” Mr Minatozaki simply answered.

 

 

 

That means the mission has to be changed slightly.

 

 

 

I was going to kill that bastard but that wouldn't be good enough.

 

 

 

“Thank you for clearing the situation Sir. I’ll get right onto it.” I said.

 

 

 

I walked back to the car, smiling as Sana was still sleeping. Gosh she was such a sleepy head. I carried her bridal style to her room, somehow her hands automatically wound themselves around my neck. I kissed her on her forehead, lingering but eventually leaving. I had to go to my meeting with the others.

 

 

 

I made them all meet in my apartment in my special room. Mina was simply shocked by the weapons I had stored in there while Nayeon was whistling at the range of weapons. Jeongyeon had already shown me the gadgets she had made and tested them out, making sure they all worked well. She tweaked them to they looked like ordinary objects rather than spy gadgets.

 

 

 

She made me a synthetic pack of cigarettes. They look normal from the outside but once you separate it, a syringe is inside which contains a liquid that temporarily paralyses you. Added to the pile was a watch. Certain buttons did certain things but the most fascinating one was that it can cause an explosion. She created a pair of shoes that has a blade fitted inside. If you double tap the heel, it comes out. There were also ear pieces that looked more like a piece of skin than an electronic device. It makes its presence less visible. The items that she made can’t be detected through a metal sensor. Meaning that there was no possible way for anyone to find its true purpose.

 

 

 

“Alright, Jeongyeon, amazing work with the gadgets. Mina, how’s everything going with your boss?” I asked hesitantly as I saw a purplish bruise formed across her cheek.

 

 

 

“Initially he was furious but I’ve listened to everything else he’s said and he’s become normal now. I told him that I’ll bring you along and that seemed to satisfy his hunger for now.” Replied Mina icily.

 

 

 

I really pitied her situation right now.

 

 

 

“We might have a slight change of plan. Rather than what we initially decided, we need to change some things.” I started.

 

 

 

Nayeon and Mina looked at me in confusion.

 

 

 

“Nayeon, the person, Mina’s boss, he’s the same person who hurt her in the past. The one who kidnapped her. Our plan won’t be fair enough. I feel like he deserves more than what we planned. We’ll just move the original plan to Plan B and make a slightly different Plan A.” I said, noticing the anger in Nayeon’s eyes.

 

 

 

“What are we doing now then?” Nayeon asked, determination evident in her voice.

 

 

 

“We make him suffer. I’m not going to kill him though. He’ll want that himself.” I replied coldly.

 

 

 

The meeting was dismissed and Jeongyeon stayed back a little longer to give me something else.

 

 

 

“These are the necklaces and rings you asked for. There is nothing that can affect its working condition so it should be fine.” She said.

 

 

 

I was shocked beyond words. She actually made it!

 

 

 

I was worried about Sana’s safety so I wondered if Jeongyeon could make something for Sana that she could use in emergency situations.

 

 

 

“The rings and the necklaces are connected. There are two levers on the necklace. If you move the one on the right once, it releases a distress call and allows you to track the person and hear them when they are talking; if you move it twice, it enables the mini-camera attached to the front. If you move the one on the left once, it simply makes the ring vibrate, like a way of saying that I’m nearby or something. If you move the on the left twice, it just creates a magnetic field, causing all weapons to drop. That one… might be a little too much but I didn’t know what else to add.” Jeongyeon explained.

 

 

 

“Thank you so much Jeongyeon. It’s truly appreciated.” I replied.

 

 

 

She nodded her head and left as well.

 

 

 

A/N: Decided to update a little earlier today ~ Hope you liked the update!