Happens

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu/Hyeri's POV

The chapter title didn't come up again, I apologise :(

 

Happens

Tzuyu/Hyeri POV

When I dropped Sana home, Mr Minatozaki decided to talk to me. He brought me a little far from the door, knowing very well that she was trying to hear and watch what we were doing.

 

 

 

“I just wanted to thank you for getting my daughter home. I know it must be very hard to do so I’m very grateful for your presence.” He said.

 

 

 

“It’s fine Sir. Her protection is my priority. No matter what happens. I will always make sure to put her first.” I said, bowing. “Then, I’ll take my leave Sir.”

 

 

 

I decided to head home instead of going anywhere else. It’s been quite a day.

 

 

 

As soon as I got out of the car, I heard doors slamming nearby and hushed voices. What was going on?

 

 

 

No sooner than I asked, a group of men surrounded me.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

I didn’t have any weapons near me.

 

 

 

me.

 

 

 

The one day I don’t carry my gun with me.

 

 

 

They all came at once and landed blow after blow. I tried to protect myself as best as I could. . I had a few broken bones at least.

 

 

 

Once something got me angry, there was no going back.

 

 

 

I pushed the guys off me and punched the jaw of the one who just came back for to me again. I grabbed a pole that one of the guys dropped and banged it on the head of the next guy who tried to hit me, making him fall back and hitting the ground.

 

 

 

Aish.

 

 

 

Two were coming to me at once. Hmmm. There was an electric box behind me so I waited for them to aim their hit at me before I moved out of the way, making them hit the box. I held in a laugh as they jumped up and down every few minutes.

 

 

 

Someone from behind in that time, stabbed me in my ribs. I turned around to see the culprit and kicked his chest, adding him to the pile of groaning men who couldn't seem to get the energy to get back up again. I observed my injury and winced as I saw how deep it was.

 

 

 

I called my handler and discussed what I should do. He told me to call my personal assistant to nurse my injuries and to get some rest. This definitely wasn’t a random attack. They knew who I was. Were they perhaps following me from when I was at Sana’s house? . How could I have not realised?

 

 

 

I’ve got to warn Mr. Minatozaki even though it’s quite late. Maybe they shouldn’t stay home for the next few days until things calm down. No doubt Sana will throw a fuss about not being able to leave the house to go to work. If she wants to go to work that urgently, I can always drop her. I told Mr. Minatozaki about that as well. Hopefully she’ll be okay staying with her parents though. If she sees me she’s going to wonder what the happened.

 

 

 

Jinwoo came quite quickly and helped me into my room. I collapsed against the sofa. Thanking the lord, he didn’t choose a white one or else would’ve happened. Jinwoo arrived with a first aid kit and peeled my now red stained shirt off my wound. The pain was so excruciating. I asked for something to bite onto as he cleaned my wounds. He stitched up the wound and bandaged it well, leaving some pills at the counter for my pain before leaving.

 

 

 

I wanted to sleep but I had work to do. I looked through the security footage of my building and it was indeed true that they were following me.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

I kicked my rubbish bin in anger.

 

 

 

How could I have let this happen.

 

 

 

But why were they after me? Perhaps, were they the people after the shareholders?

 

 

 

I called my handler again to ask if I could get some of the security detail to find the people behind this and he gladly agreed.

 

 

 

I sent them out to get security footage from the restaurant we ate at and anything nearby. I decided to sleep after all, I needed to go to work tomorrow to attend more meetings and find more evidence. And my face looks like . Great work Tzuyu. I have to conceal it as much as I can. That’s another worry for me tomorrow.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

A/N: This is a short chapter so I apologise very much! I'll see if I can do a double update tonight :)

Twice's final stage for Cheer Up is tomorrow :(

My hearteu *insert broken heart*