The Key

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

I decided to stay out of Sana’s way because I was sure she wouldn’t want to see me. I was roaming around the streets when I left, not sure if I should go to work for the day. I changed my mind anyway because I had some work to do. I called Jinwoo to remind him about picking up Sana.

 

 

 

I arrived at my office and took out my laptop to view the feed of the secret cameras I had placed in Mina’s office.

 

 

 

I browsed through the videos until I found one that had an interesting conversation.

 

 

 

“Look Sir, I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to. The other shareholders are currently in a cell, unaware of their environment. I don’t know what else I can do. I sent men after another one of the shareholders but it seems like they all have security detail now. There is no way to reach Mr M in any way possible. He isn’t even at his home; neither is any of his other family members. My men did attack a female figure earlier when I was attempting to attack him earlier but they were injured badly then too. There is no possible way of knowing who the female was because we switched off the security cameras. She was apparently with Mr M’s daughter.” Mina said to the person on the phone.

She winced as the person seemed to be screaming at her through the phone and nodded at whatever was happening.

“I will try my best Sir. I will not fail you again.” Said Mina.

She pushed her table on the floor in frustration.

“How the am I going to find the female and kill her? How the am I going to trace Mr M?” Mina screeched.

“WHY THE AM I EVEN PART OF THIS ! If I don’t do as he says, he’ll kill me! I need to check on the other shareholders too, . Hey secretary! Come in here!” She shouted.

The secretary came in and looked nervously around at the mess her boss had created.

“Bring me my car. I need to go to Desert Palace.” She commanded.

 

 

 

So that’s where she was hiding the shareholders. Desert Palace is an abandoned building about an hour from the city.

 

 

 

I gave the location to my handler and he informed me that he’ll get back to me on when they will infiltrate the area.

 

 

 

I decided to call Mr. Minatozaki once again. He picked up this time thankfully.

 

 

 

“Mr Minatozaki, how have you been Sir? I was trying to call you before but you weren’t picking up so I was worried Sir.” I immediately said.

 

 

 

“I’ve been good Tzuyu. How about you? Is Sana treating you okay? I’m so sorry for being so burdensome. We both decided we’ll be back tomorrow. Since there have been no other threats, they’ve said it’s okay to come back.” He replied.

 

 

 

I wasn’t sure if I should tell him about what’s happened between me and Sana…

 

 

 

I paced around the room as I talked to him.

 

 

 

Ah screw it! He should know anyway. Sana will drill him too about knowing who I was.

 

 

 

“Uh, we’ve had some complications Sir. Sana found out who I am. I’ve been staying out of her way for her benefit as I don’t want to upset her further. She is still being taken care of by my personal assistant so I have an eye on her. I’m sorry for how things turned out Sir.” I said.

 

 

 

“There is no need to apologise Tzuyu. I will talk to her later on and discuss the issue with her. Please take care of yourself as well, do not only worry about Sana.” Mr Minatozaki said before he hung up the phone.

 

 

 

I looked out and Sana didn’t seem like she was at her table so I called in Nayeon and Jeongyeon to quickly talk to them.

 

 

 

“I need you two to do me a favour. Sana is going through a hard time right now and it’s because of me. Can you please take care of her while I’m not here? I may have hurt her but her wellbeing is my priority. I know you guys are probably judging me for even caring about her when I hurt her but I really hope you will fulfill my request.” I plead.

 

 

 

They simply nodded and excused themselves from my office.

 

 

 

I think I need to pay another visit to Mina for now. I need to know her purpose and what she aims to do. Why the hell is she even taking the shareholders? I walked out of my office and observed the hard working workers. It was so quiet and it made me smile. My gaze stayed on Sana however and I immediately changed my demeanour. I brushed past her and went to my car, not looking back because I know it’ll make me stop.

 

 

 

I once again told Jinwoo to stay at the office and take care of Sana while I went to get some answers from Mina.

 

 

 

I was planning on surprise attacking her. There was no way she would expect me to come back after what happened last time. Since she would be at the Desert Palace right now, she wouldn’t be in her office which gave me the perfect chance to sneak in.

 

 

 

I knew where her office was so I came in from the back of the place rather than the front entrance because that would give me away.

 

 

 

How the hell did she leave her office window open? Does she even care about her company files and items?

 

 

 

It was such a big room and the couch was so large, I could hide behind it. This was one of the times I wished I wasn’t tall so my legs won’t stick out from the other side of the couch.

 

 

 

Mina came back and sat calmly on her seat. I needed to make sure everyone was gone before I did something.

 

 

 

I waited a little while longer and was glad to know that she dismissed everyone and let them go home. She was packing her bag when I crept on her from behind. She was about to scream and was ready to punch me but I blocked it and covered .

 

 

 

“If I let go, you better not scream.” I whispered.

 

 

 

She looked hesitant at first but nodded in confirmation. I almost thought she was going to bite my hand but she was quiet.

 

 

 

“What the do you want?” Mina screeched.

 

 

 

“To free you.” I simply replied.

 

 

 

“What does that mean?” Mina asked, curious.

 

 

 

“I know you want to be more powerful and you’re feeling pressured by the person who’s making you do things you don’t want to. I’ll free you from that. I’ll get rid of him.” I offered.

 

 

 

“How are you going to do that and why should I trust you?” Mina replied, unconfident.

 

 

 

“Because I know how much you want to get rid of the person in charge and I know you want more power. You can trust me because I’m willing to trust you. That’s a big decision coming from me considering how much you hurt Sana.” I replied.

 

 

 

“Alright, you have me. What do I have to do?” Mina replied, smirking.

 

 

 

A/N: At first I was going to be evil and end up having Tzuyu attacked by surprise but you guys are already dealing with so much sadness about SaTzu being apart so I didn't do it xD

Also... I decided to not make Mina that evil...I just felt too bad /sigh/

Hope you liked today's updates ~