Just Another Liar

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is in Sana's POV

 

Sana POV

I was shocked by how close Hyeri indeed lived. She was only a few streets away from ours, on a main and busy road. The apartment she lived in was really beautiful. I was amazed from the moment I walked into the place. Hyeri showed me to my room and excused herself while she showered.

 

 

 

The room was so huge! I decided to explore the apartment while I waited for Hyeri to finish showering.

 

 

 

Every room was so beautifully decorated, I was astonished. I walked into the last room and it was different from the others. It seemed so unlike Hyeri. There was a glass cabinet that contained many awards and certificates. Something caught her eye. It was a baby picture of Hyeri. I picked it up and something dropped on the floor.

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 

My.

 

 

 

ing.

 

 

 

God.

 

 

 

It was a photo of myself and Hyeri – or should I say,

 

 

 

Tzuyu.

 

 

 

So it was all true then. Everything that I found familiar was indeed because they were the same person. I can’t believe I liked a fake person. But most of all, I can’t believe I didn’t recognise her. Since Tzuyu matured, she no longer looks like her cute and innocent younger self. She also changed her hairstyle which is probably why I never recognised her.

 

 

 

I feel so, so stupid. Everyone always lies. There’s no in between. When was she going to tell me who she was, if she was even going to tell me?

 

 

 

I scoffed at the photo and put it away.

 

 

 

I can’t pretend like I didn’t figure it out but the thing is that even though finding out the truth really hurt, why do I still care about her?

 

 

 

This feels like betrayal but I’m still worried about her.

 

 

 

Aish, I really am a pabo.

 

 

 

I had to make Tzuyu her soup now anyway. I felt like it was required since it was the least I could do to repay her for the things she’s done. This is so frustrating. I want to be angry at her but my heart is being ignorant and doesn’t want to agree. I closed the door to the room and headed towards the kitchen, looking through my phone for a recipe for a cold.

 

 

 

I heard Tzuyu close the door loudly but I didn’t turn around. I simply continued stirring and scrolling through the recipe.

 

 

 

“What are you doing Sana…?” Tzuyu asked softly as she came into the kitchen.

 

 

 

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m cooking.” I snapped back sharply, regretting it slightly when I saw her recoil from the corner of my eye.

 

 

 

She sat down at the table and distracted herself by looking around while I poured the soup and sides out in little dishes. I placed them on a tray and banged them down in front of her, causing some to spill. She flinched at my actions and looked like she was going to say something but I walked away. I can’t stay in the same room as her.

 

 

 

She was bound to come check on me so I switched my light off and pretended I went to sleep. After hearing the cluttering of noises from the kitchen died down, soft steps followed and neared my door. I held in my breath as she stood there for a few minutes before she padded away. I sighed in relief.

 

 

 

I scrolled through my SNS on my phone and soon my eyes were getting tired. I set an alarm for the morning and decided to sleep. I needed to talk to Nayeon tomorrow for sure. Learning this new information really drained the energy out of me. I was really confused on what to do.

 

 

 

I woke up in the morning and went to eat breakfast, glad Tzuyu wasn’t out of her room yet. I ate quickly once I heard some shuffling in her room. She came out while I was washing my dishes and I wiped my hands and brushed past her, knowing she was surely going to try and talk to me.

 

 

 

I locked the door in my room and waited for my heartbeat to calm down. It hurt more than anything to do this but I don’t know what else to do. I had an hour before I had to go to work and how was I even going to get there?

 

 

 

I picked up some clothes from the house yesterday before I came but forgot to bring my car because I thought I’d get to work with Hyeri, I mean Tzuyu.

 

 

 

I heard Tzuyu leave and I breathed a sigh of relief. I can start getting ready in peace now. I’m going to have to catch public transport today so I’ll need to be quicker. I put on my outfit for the day and headed out. Tzuyu’s companion person was there however and stopped me from walking to the bus stop.

 

 

 

“Ma’am has requested that you take the car.” He simply said.

 

 

 

I wanted to refuse but I had a feeling Tzuyu would scold me later on and I had no energy in me to argue. I sat in the car and we travelled quietly to work.

 

 

 

“Why do you call her Ma’am?” I asked, curious.

 

 

 

“Oh, well she’s my boss. I’m her secretary.” He replied quickly and sharply.

 

 

 

Ah, that’s why he was always with her.

 

 

 

We arrived at the office and I was actually excited. Only because I needed to talk to Nayeon and Jeongyeon and release my feelings.

 

 

 

I walked in and immediately smiled when I saw the two hovering over Nayeon’s computer. Nayeon probably made some excuse for Jeongyeon to come and see her at her desk. For some reason I automatically looked towards Tzuyu’s office. I realised I shouldn’t have. Our eyes locked and I dropped my smile.

 

 

My heart was beating erratically with her worrying gaze but I looked down and walked towards my seat. Jeongyeon and Nayeon noticed and followed my gaze. A few minutes later, Tzuyu walked out of her office and left the building. I simply stared on without realising until Nayeon came in and swung next to me on her chair.

 

 

 

I needed air. I walked out with Nayeon and Jeongyeon in tow. It was way too stuffy in there and people could hear things and turn it into gossip quickly.

 

 

 

A/N: Well since so many of you were curious why Sana was behaving the way she was, I decided to choose today as a double update day. I wanted to be mean and let you guys be confused but I couldn't take it so I updated instead.

Hope you liked the chapter ~