Fluffiness

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is stil in Sana's POV

Just in case you didn't realise, there was an update before this xD

 

 

 

Tzuyu’s phone rang, breaking them apart. She hesitated taking the call, but I pushed her to take it; it could be important.

 

 

 

I fixed up my clothes in the meantime, blushing at the events of the last hour. Tzuyu stayed in the room while I was there, smiling cheekily as I tried to soothe the crinkles on my clothes. I stuck out a tongue at her teasing nature and she only raised an eyebrow instead.

 

 

 

“Yes Sir, I’ll discuss it with them later.” She said as she hung up.

 

 

 

 “Will this affect us at work?” I asked, sitting next to Tzuyu.

 

 

 

“Not really. You see… I’m not a permanent CEO here.” Said Tzuyu, playing with my fingers distractedly.

 

 

 

“Hmm? What do you mean?” I asked.

 

 

 

Tzuyu looked up to me, hesitant with her next words but continued on.

 

 

 

“I’m an undercover agent. I’m currently on a mission which is why I am the CEO of the company. I’m already almost done so I won’t be a CEO after that.” She replied simply.

 

 

 

I wasn’t sure how I should take it. She had a secret job? I never saw her as an undercover agent at all. But then again, she always did like fighting.

 

 

 

“That’s interesting…” I responded.

 

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled at my answer and ruffled my hair. I puffed out in annoyance, fixing my hair again.

 

 

 

“So what was the mission? Am I allowed to ask that or is it classified?” I asked teasingly.

 

 

 

“I can tell you that it was the reason I talked to Mina about the money issue.” She replied, giving me an innocent smile.

 

 

 

“Hmm… I think it’s cool what you do.” I said, snuggling up in Tzuyu’s arms.

 

 

 

It was too irresistible.

 

 

 

Once again Tzuyu just laughed, playing with my hair now.

 

 

 

I never really realised how much I missed her around me. Her laughter was like music to my ears. It always made me smile as well somehow.

 

 

 

“Sana, I’ll drop you home now but I need to take my car to the self-service wash first. Is that okay?” Said Tzuyu, standing up.

 

 

 

There wasn’t anything I could possibly do at work now since no one was there anymore.

 

 

 

“Of course it is. I’ve never been to a self-service wash actually.” I replied, curious about what you do there.

 

 

 

Tzuyu laughed again and took my hand in hers.

 

 

 

“Let’s go… cutie.” She said after pausing to think.

 

 

 

I blushed at her endearment.

 

 

 

“Hmm… okay Yoda!” I replied.

 

 

 

“Ya! I gave you such a cute one, why are you calling me Yoda?” Said Tzuyu, pouting.

 

 

 

I laughed and kissed her pout away.

 

 

 

“What should I call you then? Love? Come here love.” I said, teasing Tzuyu and pretended to pull her into a hug.

 

 

 

She grabbed my hand instead, interlacing our fingers.

 

 

 

It felt so nice holding her hand. They were warm and made me feel so protected and safe. Our hands fit like a jigsaw puzzle.

 

 

 

We got to the car wash in a little while. Apparently it was timed, so we had to be quick. Tzuyu quickly put the coins into the operator and headed over to something that looked like those petrol filling machines at the stations. I decided to help her out with washing and picked the thing up, trying to find a way to turn it on. Tzuyu was heading towards me to help me when I switched it on and sprayed her in the face.

 

 

 

Shocked, I dropped the thing and saw the playful gleam in Tzuyu’s eyes as she picked it up herself. I tried to run away from her direction, unsuccessful.

 

 

 

“No! No! Stay away!” I shouted, immediately being sprayed by Tzuyu.

 

 

 

We were spraying each other more than the car, occasionally changing ownership of the weapon.

 

 

 

Eventually Tzuyu put the thing back in the holder and moved on to soap the car. I picked up a sponge too and ducked down on the other side of the car, hiding from potential attacks. I didn’t hear her creep up behind me until I felt the cold soapy water hit my back.

 

 

 

I immediately squealed at the contact and glared at her. She instantly backed away, knowing very well what I was going to do. I chased her around the car until I cornered her. She simply pouted, bowing her head and walking towards me, giving up. I laughed at her sulking nature and instead of getting revenge, I leaned over and kissed her on her cheek. Tzuyu immediately blushed and took the chance to run away.

 

 

 

Tzuyu had to put more money into the machine three times before we finally finished washing the car and ourselves. We were just lying on the bonnet of the car, drying ourselves from the craziness that ensued moments ago and laughing at our childishness.

 

 

 

“I’m hungry.” Said Tzuyu out of the blue.

 

 

 

I laughed at her sudden desire to eat. How had they both not changed the slightest bit?

 

 

 

“Should I cook for you or do you want to eat out?” I asked, already knowing the answer. She would definitely want me to cook at her house.

 

 

 

Tzuyu seemed to think about it for a while before answering.

 

 

 

“Can we cook at my house? I prefer having you to myself.” Tzuyu mumbled, blushing at her own words.

 

 

 

I chuckled at her forthright answer.

 

 

 

“We’ll need to go to the mart first. Jinwoo did buy a range of groceries yesterday but I think I’ll need more.” I said.

 

 

 

Tzuyu nodded excitedly and went to sit in the car, opening the door for me and putting on my seatbelt.

 

 

 

“I can do that myself you know.” I teased.

 

 

 

“I know you can but I want to do it.” Replied Tzuyu, flashing one of her heart melting smiles that showed her cute dimples.

 

 

 

Tzuyu wouldn’t let go of me the entire time we were at the mart, making sure she always had her hand intertwined with mine in some way. She would randomly just stare at me while I was looking around which would make me blush.

 

 

 

“How do you know the recipes that my Mum use to make so well?” She asked me.

 

 

 

I smiled at her question because the memory was still fresh in my head as clear as day.

 

 

 

“Your Mum gave me her recipe book when I asked her for the secrets to her cooking. It was one of the days that you were upset from school so I wanted to cook for you.” I replied, getting slightly teary at the memory.

 

 

 

Tzuyu simply hugged me, teary as well.

 

 

 

“Thank you for that time and the other times as well. I should keep you around to cook for me.” Teased Tzuyu.

 

 

 

I poked her in her ribs for her non-stop teasing.

 

 

 

“Are we done?” She asked me, eyeing the growing pile of groceries in the trolley.

 

 

 

“Yes we are! Let’s go home so I can make you your food love.” I teased as Tzuyu blushed.

 

 

 

A/N:  I didn't want Sana to be upset or anything about Tzuyu being an undercover agent so yeah xD

Hoped you liked the updates today~