Say It Ain't So

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is still in Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

We were quite lazy when we got up in the morning, not wanting to leave the bed. I think we spent quite a few hours just lying around and talking before we even decided to eat breakfast – or should I rather say brunch? Most of the time was filled with stolen kisses and chasing each other around the house in a tickling war. So much for leaving earlier; all the running around and fun made us so tired that we took a nap instead. It was only a few hours to drive back anyway – it would be fine.

 

 

 

The drive back home went by way too fast for my liking. For once, Sana actually didn’t fall asleep in my car; it was a nice change. The entire ride was light and carefree, talking about the weirdest and most random things. I really missed these talks of ours all this time. We could talk for hours and hours and the only reason we would stop would be if we needed to go to the bathroom or eat.

 

 

 

I dropped her off at her parents’ house, telling her I’ll come back later at night. I can’t spend all my time with her – she has things to do as well.

 

 

 

“I promise I’ll come over. You have things to do don’t you? I’ll only be a distraction – you know that already cutie. What do you think we’ll end up doing if we spend all our time together?” I said.

 

 

 

She was going to argue back but I just put my finger on her lips.

 

 

 

“Don’t argue cutie. You need some rest anyway – you didn’t even sleep on the way here.” I teased as Sana pouted.

 

 

 

I pushed her forward to go to her front door and she kept looking back every few steps. She was about to open the door when she ran back to me and hugged me, peppering my face with kisses. Sana hugs like a koala bear – seriously, her grip is so damn tight. She really didn’t want to leave me; it was incredibly cute. She finally headed inside and I waved to her for the 100th time.

 

 

 

I had to go home and work myself up a little bit. The mission was tomorrow so I needed to get my together and worry less about Sana in the process. I kept feeling uneasy about tomorrow and the mission. It is my first major mission after all; what if I screw it up?

 

 

 

No, Tzuyu. You were the top of the class for a reason. You received your first mission early for a reason. You can do this. Think about all the pain that he has caused both to yourself and Sana. He was the reason Sana was living a nightmare. He was sick and crazy, sorry he is sick and crazy. He treats Mina like as well. No one deserves to be treated like that. And the fact that he hurt someone you love – that shouldn’t be left unpunished. You also have the support of Nayeon and an entire team of highly trained agents. There’s no way you can possibly fail this mission.

 

 

 

Jinwoo came a little after I called him to my apartment, asking him to discuss what’s been happening around the office and with Mina. The funny thing is that the whole CEO role is actually growing on me which is weird since I initially hated it. I dislike it, but it’s not the worst career if you take away the corruption within the system. At least I knew I liked something else and had something to fall back on if my agent lifestyle doesn’t suit me anymore.

 

 

 

So apparently everything at work was going well and no one suspected the fact that both Sana and I were missing at the same time. Not surprising at all to be honest. They didn’t even realise I walked in when I first came into the office. Mina has been loyal, not sabotaging their plan in anyway and has been trying to up to the boss of Dehydron to her best ability. She was being treated better than before but still not the best. Even though she had hurt Sana, I still worried about her and her wellbeing. It can affect her psychological health and possibly lead to depression; I had a few classmates who had followed that road when I was a trainee.

 

 

 

I went to my training room in my apartment to let out some steam and some of the frustration that has been piling up as well. I did some workouts and practiced my fighting stances. I don’t like weapons as much as hands on fighting but they come in handy with extreme situations – like tomorrow. Mina was taking me to the guy tomorrow and I had already informed my handler of the place it was going to be at. They were going to be there as backup for possible changes in the plan.

 

 

 

Having a black belt in taekwondo and learning mixed martial arts was a huge bonus for me when it came to fighting. I feel like I can just release everything you know – stress. I continued practicing my moves – losing track of time. I was brought out of my activities when Mr Minatozaki called me on my mobile.

 

 

 

“Tzuyu, have you eaten dinner with Sana already? Sana can’t stay away from you for that long that she left again to come see you.” He said, chuckling.

 

 

 

“Sana isn’t with me Sir.” I replied, confused.

 

 

 

“Oh, she left the house earlier after receiving a message about you not having dinner and went to see you.” He answered.

 

 

 

WHAT THE ? I never messaged Sana!

No, no, no!

Maybe she went out for a walk or something.

 

 

 

“What time did she leave Sir?” I asked, fear rising.

 

 

 

“It’s been about two hours.” Said Mr Minatozaki, worry officially evident in his voice.

 

 

 

! She never stays out for that long by herself. But if she was in danger, she would use her necklace right? Maybe she isn’t in danger.

 

 

 

Well screw that thought – my necklace just vibrated like crazy.

 

 

 

Sana had just used the lever for being in danger.

 

 

 


A/N: *hides* don't kill me please

I have something to tell you guys and it's not the best news - I lost my story file for this story so my next update might not be tomorrow. I will try my best to re write it but I apologise early if I don't post tomorrow ~

Hope you liked the update ~