Mixed Feelings

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is still in Sana's POV

 

I woke up hugging Tzuyu. Her hand was holding my waist while my leg was over hers. She was still asleep, breathing heavily. This was so comfortable and felt so right. But it was making my heart go crazy again like I shouldn’t want it to be. I tried to get up but her grip on my waist was strong and I fell back into her embrace, waking her up.

 

 

 

We stared at each other for a few seconds, tension building as each one passed. I decided to break the contact and leave the couch, only for Tzuyu to hold onto my hand, pulling me back.

 

 

 

“Thank you, for what you did yesterday. I truly appreciate it.” Said Tzuyu.

 

 

 

I slipped my hand out of hers and I could see the pain in her eyes when I did that.

 

 

 

“What happened yesterday?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Well, I had a meeting with a previous employee at our company.” She replied.

 

 

 

That means… it could’ve been Mina.

 

 

 

“Do meetings leave you in this condition?” I asked, pointing at her injuries.

 

 

 

“It was just this one. Things got… a little out of hand.” Tzuyu replied.

 

 

 

“Can I ask who the employee was?” I pushed.

 

 

 

“Uh… um…” Tzuyu only said.

 

 

 

“It was Mina wasn’t it?” I asked.

 

 

 

Her eyes looked shocked and I indeed knew it was Mina.

 

 

 

“How did you know?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“You were mumbling in your sleep.” I responded.

 

 

 

“. I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to know.” Tzuyu mentioned.

 

 

 

If she cared that much she would’ve told me who she was before I had to find out the harder way.

 

 

 

“Tell me everything. From the beginning.” I asked, curious.

 

 

 

“I shouldn’t tell you… I don’t want to hurt you.” She mumbled.

 

 

 

My heart stuttered at her words. But you already hurt me Tzuyu. What could be worse than that?

 

 

 

“It’s okay. I want to know. You don’t need to worry about me.” I responded coldly.

 

 

 

Once again, Tzuyu looked shocked at my tone.

 

 

 

“Well, I have a request in return.” She suggested.

 

 

 

“Go on, I accept it already.” I replied.

 

 

 

“But you don’t even know what I’m going to ask.” Tzuyu said.

 

 

 

“It doesn’t matter. I accept it.” I responded.

 

 

 

“I hope you don’t regret your decision and go back on your word… I want you to tell me why you’re so pissed at me.” She requested.

 

 

 

Okay now I do regret being stubborn and accepting the request without thinking about it and hearing it first. But I had to tell her the reason and if she wants to know, I can finally tell her. I can’t go back on my word because Tzuyu already mentioned it.

 

 

 

“Alright, it’s a deal.” I replied, shaking her hand as a confirmation.

 

 

 

“So… what happened was that I found some links to some missing money in the company. I looked at the transaction papers you gave me and found out there was a pattern. I couldn’t trace the account but I found who sent the money. It was someone by the name of Myoui Mina. I knew she was an employee but I didn’t know about your… relationship. We sat down and discussed what happened and then I asked her how she accessed the money.” She started.

 

 

 

She decided to pause to make sure I was okay so far and I just motioned me to go ahead.

 

 

 

“She told me that she used her girlfriend for that. When I asked her who she was, Mina said it was... you. I asked her why she would do that when someone cared about her so much and then she said it was because you were worthless. That made me angry and I punched her for it and then we started fighting. We got really involved until someone outside broke us apart. And then I threatened to kill her because she hurt you and then I left.” She finished, sighing as she released it all.

 

 

 

She looked at me and I could see that she was worried about me. I tried to conceal my emotions to my best ability. It was a ing disaster learning all this stuff. I never thought that would be the reason she was around me. I honestly thought she cared. Was there a reason I always suffered through my relationships? But I had moved on from Mina and this is the sealing deal. It was just something I never expected and I finally understand why she had become so distant.

 

 

 

“I also think… she’s responsible for other things. I haven’t figured it out yet but she seems oddly suspicious.” Tzuyu added, hesitantly.

 

 

 

Why was she hesitant?

 

 

 

“Alright, I told you what happened. Now you have to keep up your side of our deal.” Said Tzuyu, looking immensely worried as she stared at me for a response.

 

 

 

I nervously bit my lips. Was I ready to do this? Why was I nervous? I should be angry and annoyed and I'm going to let everything out.

 

 

 

“You want to know why? Fine I'll tell you why.” I replied, scoffing at her.

 

 

 

“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME WHO YOU WERE? DO YOU KNOW HOW GUILTY I'VE BEEN FEELING EVER SINCE I COULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN? YOU LIED TO ME. EVERYONE LIED TO ME! Does anyone even think I should know the truth?” I screamed at Tzuyu, shocking her once again.

 

 

 

“The thing was-” Tzuyu tried to speak.

 

 

 

“IF YOU'D JUST TOLD ME-” I spoke over her.

 

 

 

“The thing was-” Tzuyu tried once again.

 

 

 

“I WOULDN'T BE THIS ANGRY IF YOU'D JUST TOLD ME- mpfh” I shouted before I felt some sort of soft pressure on my lips.

 

 

 

Tzuyu was kissing me. I wanted to push her away but instead of doing that, my hands s around her neck instead, bringing her closer to me and making our bodies touch. I succumbed to the feeling of bliss in that moment. She nibbled on my lips and sought entry but I wasn’t going to give in so easily. Little did I know that Tzuyu had other plans.

 

 

 

Tzuyu’s fingers lingered on my waist, finding their way under my shirt and the contact made me gasp, giving Tzuyu a chance to deepen the kiss. I moaned as our tongues for dominance. I caressed her tongue with mine as a war was taking place.

 

 

 

My fingers went into her hair and she moaned as I pulled her even closer. Her palms were rubbing circles on my stomach and it set me on fire. Her touch made me moan again.

 

 

 

That brought me back to reality. Did I just moan twice?

 

 

 

I finally got the strength to push her away but I simply stumbled back instead. We both fell down, Tzuyu breaking my fall and landing at the bottom. She was still injured and she still protected me. This girl is driving me nuts.

 

 

 

“ that hurt.” Said Tzuyu, rubbing her head.

 

 

 

Her hand was protecting my head. My head was on her chest and I was blushing. NO. NO. NO. I was meant to be angry. I was getting up when Tzuyu pulled me back down, wincing as I elbowed her in her ribs by accident as a result.

 

 

 

“Are you ready to listen to me or not?” She demanded.

 

 

 

I gulped at her tone.

 

 

 

A/N: GO TZUYU WOOOO

HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE ~

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS <3