Letting It Out

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This is still in Sana's POV

 

“What’s wrong Sana?” Asked Nayeon as soon as we were clear of anyone else’s hearing abilities.

 

 

 

I just broke down in tears.

 

 

 

“Sana-ya, you’re worrying us right now.” Jeongyeon said, patting my back in an attempt to calm me down.

 

 

 

“What do I do Nayeon?” I asked, still sobbing and my chest. Why won’t I stop crying?

 

 

 

“What are you talking about Sana? Who do we need to bash?” Said Nayeon, cracking her knuckles.

 

 

 

“It’s her, Nayeon. She’s here.” I managed to say.

 

 

 

“WHAT. YOU MEAN HER, HER?!” She screamed. “She made you cry? Already? Where is this person? If I get my hands on this person I’m going to kill them with my own hands!”

 

 

 

I honestly believed that Nayeon would kill Tzuyu. Her eyes were sparkling with anger and rage. Wait until she finds out who it is.

 

 

 

“Well…. It’s our CEO…” I mumbled.

 

 

 

“I’m going to kil– wait what?” Nayeon stopped midsentence. “You’re telling me that our CEO is Tzuyu?”

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was confused in the midst of all of the news.

 

 

 

“But you liked the CEO!” Said Jeongyeon. “Does that mean you like Tzuyu or the CEO?”

 

 

 

I simply sighed heavily.

 

 

 

“What are you going to do?” Nayeon asked.

 

 

 

“I have to talk to her about it eventually but I don’t know how to start the topic. I want to know why she never told me who she really was. I wanted to know why she lied. I’ve been brushing her off and acting coldly but my heart is just in so much pain when I do that. I don’t know what to ask her. I’m so confused right now. Do I follow my heart or do I follow my brain?” I said frustratingly.

 

 

 

“Remember what I told you when Mina broke up with you? Follow your heart. It always knows what’s best for you when your mind doesn’t know what to do. You know what to do best.” Said Nayeon.

 

 

 

“Now, since the CEO obviously isn’t in, can we go out for lunch?” Jeongyeon asked Nayeon with puppy eyes and Nayeon simply scoffed before she pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

Their cuteness made me smile and the two stared at me like I’d gone crazy.

 

 

 

“What? I can’t smile?” I asked.

 

 

 

“It’s not that… you just look crazy. You were just crying.” Jeongyeon pointed out, hiding behind Nayeon as I got up to chase her for her teasing.

 

 

 

These girls really know how to make me smile. We decided to eat anyway, taking Nayeon’s car instead of walking because it would take too long. All of us ate quickly so we got back to work because we’d already spent so much time outside the office already. Tzuyu was still not back in the office when we came back. Huh. That was weird.

 

 

 

She usually spent more time in the office than outside. I couldn’t spot Jinwoo anywhere either. Where were they?

 

 

 

Aish Sana. You shouldn’t be caring. Tzuyu lied remember?

 

 

 

Why do I always think twice on my thoughts?

 

 

 

Even if she did lie, she’s done so much for me and I can’t let that go.

 

 

 

Work ended and Tzuyu still hadn’t come back to the office. I was officially worried now. Should I wait for her at the office or at home? At least I can cook dinner at home so that won’t be wasting my time as much. I headed out of the office and got ready to walk to the bus stop when once again, Jinwoo parked his car in front of me. I sat inside and was ready to ask him about Tzuyu when he spoke first.

 

 

 

“Ma’am is attending a meeting and may be late. She sent me to pick you up and drop you home.” He said sharply and to the point.

 

 

 

Any other question died down in my throat. Well at least I knew Tzuyu was fine and she was still worrying about me which made me happy?

 

 

Seriously Sana.

 

 

NO.

 

 

 

Jinwoo dropped me home and also gave me his number for emergencies and also when I needed someone to pick me up, saying it was an order from Tzuyu.

 

 

 

The way she cared for me always made my heart flutter when I should be angry.

 

 

 

I decided to shower before I started cooking dinner anyway. It took two hours to cook the dinner and Tzuyu was still not home. Whatever it is must've taken longer than expected. I decided to wait for her to come home to eat, even though I felt like I should be avoiding her.

 

 

 

Why do my feelings keep changing? It's so frustrating!

 

 

 

More hours passed by and she wasn't home. I was getting sleepy so I sat on the couch and watched TV instead.

 

 

 

I must've fallen asleep because I jolted up when I heard hands rustling at the front door. I went to open it and Tzuyu fell into my arms.

 

 

 

What the ?

 

 

 

I couldn't see her face in the darkness. Was she drunk? I helped her inside and seated her on the couch. That's when I saw her face.

 

 

 

Her lip was busted, split and bleeding, she had a black eye and a bruised jaw. What the hell had happened? I didn't know what to do other than what I'd learnt from my first aid practice. Why was Tzuyu like this? I immediately looked around for a kit and found one in the cabinets under the kitchen sink. I applied acriflavine to all the wounds and put band aids on them. I brought an ice pack from the fridge and placed it on her jaw, wincing as she inhaled sharply at the contact. I brought an extra cloth to lessen the coldness of the pack.

 

 

 

“Pa...in...kill...ers.” Tzuyu managed to say.

 

 

 

I fumbled with the bottle and Tzuyu held my hand, steadying me.

 

 

 

She took them down quickly and fell asleep soon after.

 

 

 

I was going to head back to my room when I realised Tzuyu hadn't let go of my hand. I tried to loosen it but it wasn't working.

 

 

 

!

 

 

 

At least the couch is big enough to fit us both for the night.

 

 

 

I woke up a few hours later to mumbling around me. Tzuyu was moving around and saying something.

 

 

 

“No. No. I don't believe you. You shouldn't have hurt her.” Tzuyu mumbled.

 

 

 

Huh? I tried to listen to what she was saying. What was she dreaming about?

 

 

 

“How could you do that to her? Weren't you her girlfriend? She loved you and you used her….” She mumbled before quieting down again.

 

 

 

What was she going on about?

 

 

 

“Mina, I'm going to kill you for hurting her and using her. The way you hurt Sana.... I'm not going to let it go. I'll be back.” She mumbled.

 

 

 

What the hell? So she was like this because of me? She fought with Mina? Or was she having a nightmare? But then how did she know Mina?

 

 

 

I tried to soothe her by brushing my hand through her hair. She still stirred a little bit but eventually rested. I held her hand and she turned around to bury her head in the crook of my neck.

 

 

 

I blushed at the close proximity as I could feel her breath on my neck. It tickled but it was comfortable. With that, I fell asleep as well.

 

 

 

A/N: OOOOOH EVEN I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AHAHAHA

MINA IS IN THE PICTURE >:)

You must have so many questions :')

Anyway, hope you liked today's updates ~